Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 06/07/2016, 23:37   #2686

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojodesbois View Post
The rar file is blocked by chrome for some reason
Because it is obfuscated/packed, simply give it an exception.

For the billionth time, if you check, unf makes no outbound connections, is safe, has always been.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2016, 03:01   #2687

elite*gold: 0
no conned the server,
Old 06/10/2016, 17:25   #2688

Thanks for the share dude, would be interested in seeing the source for this.

Edit1: Also... Can't get it to work.

Windows 7 64x Ultimate.
GW2 App set to "-32".
Unf running in admin mode.
.NET updated to 4.5.

You open Unf once in game I assume from what I read in your first post, then it should just connect automatically?

Edit2: I was setting my GW2.exe name incorrectly, after doing ""C:\Program Files (x86)\Guild Wars 2\Gw2.exe" -32" it works correctly! Cheers!

Edit3: It would be nice if a little explanation of each option was given.

Clipping
Full Clip
Clumb
Strife
Clip Cam
Fly
Sprint
Auto Loot

Then the buttons, like the upward arrow?

etc.

Easy enough to add tool tips with a on/off option to the UI just to make it a bit friendlier. Also, haven't had any luck getting anything to work regardless of it being "Connected".
Old 06/10/2016, 19:18   #2689

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivanna View Post
Thanks for the share dude, would be interested in seeing the source for this.
Trust me, you wouldn't want to - it's a mess & I hardly ever label anything

Quote:
Edit3: It would be nice if a little explanation of each option was given.

Clipping - allows you to clip into all terrain on the base tile
Full Clip - clip through everything
Climb - run up all 90 & some 100 degree angles
Strife - the same speed u move forward, you move in all directions
Clip Cam - removes the collision with camera into terrain or obstacles
Fly - you fly
Sprint - same speed as swiftness
Auto Loot - for people that don't have HoT or don't care to do the shit for the auto loot thing, this will do it for you

Then the buttons, like the upward arrow? - puts the form ontop of everything else

Quote:
Easy enough to add tool tips with a on/off option to the UI just to make it a bit friendlier.
Most know how all of it goes, but I'll after finishing with what I'm doing in AA revitalize the main post.

Quote:
Also, haven't had any luck getting anything to work regardless of it being "Connected".
The only things suggested are what is advised to try since I myself have no issue running it, many others dont. You can try with admin, check your antivirus and windows defender since its a packed program, ect.

Again, I'll revitalize tonite/tomorrow the main post to be more descriptive and offer a bit more insight into it and see if I can't tinker a few compiler options for people - just really trying to finish an important update over in AA first that is much needed to fix some things.

I would advise checking to make sure its not windows defender hijacking it for some reason, though, or something else stopping the program from functioning properly.
Old 06/11/2016, 12:15   #2690

Quote:
Originally Posted by gimmehax View Post
Note: I installed the x64 GW2 client. Trying to force x86.[/B]
For all friends who installed the 64bit Guild Wars 2 client (Gw2-64.exe), and don't want to redownload the 32bit Guild Wars 2 client again, you just need the Gw2.exe from the 32bit client, and paste it on the same directory as the Gw2-64.exe.

I am not sure if i am allowed to upload the Gw2.exe here. Anyway, here's what i do. Go to Guild Wars 2 website, and download the 32bit setup files and then execute it. Wait until the launcher finished with the initial download and you can see the Gw2.exe in your selected GW folder, then you can stop the installer.

I have done this and it work

Forgot to mention the extra step that i have done. The folder "bin64" was renamed to "bin".
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2016, 17:08   #2691

its working?
Old 06/11/2016, 17:39   #2692

it is working. im using it right now.
Old 06/12/2016, 06:51   #2693

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt_issac View Post
For all friends who installed the 64bit Guild Wars 2 client (Gw2-64.exe), and don't want to redownload the 32bit Guild Wars 2 client again, you just need the Gw2.exe from the 32bit client, and paste it on the same directory as the Gw2-64.exe.

I am not sure if i am allowed to upload the Gw2.exe here. Anyway, here's what i do. Go to Guild Wars 2 website, and download the 32bit setup files and then execute it. Wait until the launcher finished with the initial download and you can see the Gw2.exe in your selected GW folder, then you can stop the installer.

I have done this and it work

Forgot to mention the extra step that i have done. The folder "bin64" was renamed to "bin".
can you upload the gw 32 bit.exe cause i tried to download the 32bit client and install it, it still download the gw-64
Old 06/12/2016, 15:39   #2694

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobaogio6 View Post
cause i tried to download the 32bit client and install it, it still download the gw-64
Sorry i forgot to mention this issue. I suspect the gw2setup autodetect our OS bit and downloaded the respective bit client. It was a quick solution to me since i had an old pc with 32bit os in the living room, ran the gw2setup and it downloaded the 32bit gw client.
Old 06/13/2016, 05:22   #2695

can you upload the guildwars 2 32bit plz?
Old 06/15/2016, 09:14   #2696

Hey I have Windows 8 running on admin and I can not get the trainer connected, it is just stuck on disconnected. How do I connect it?
Old 06/15/2016, 22:11   #2697

dont work
Old 06/16/2016, 08:15   #2698

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshpower View Post
dont work
Work's fine, you just can't provide what you have tried or done or even can give me insight on what to suggest other then "dun work".. Like how am I supposed to troubleshoot that for you??

Quote:
Hey I have Windows 8 running on admin and I can not get the trainer connected, it is just stuck on disconnected. How do I connect it?
Check main post under "help" an try alternative options.
Old 06/16/2016, 10:52   #2699

Easy, Dun Work simply means it's all your fault Plox
Old 06/16/2016, 18:02   #2700

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Work's fine, you just can't provide what you have tried or done or even can give me insight on what to suggest other then "dun work".. Like how am I supposed to troubleshoot that for you??

Check main post under "help" an try alternative options.
trainer connected to game, but dont work(after tonight update)