Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #2641
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I would suggest reading the last 5-10 posts..
cocky as always. I did read. I just thought if added the -32 it would boot in the 32 mode. if I have to download the entire 32 bit client , then what's the point of that code.



RavorsMalody is offline  
Old   #2642
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 10
Is there gonna be a 64 bit UNF/ESP?


Fillmaster is offline  
Old   #2643
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,525
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
Is there gonna be a 64 bit UNF/ESP?
It semi-works, but I have difficulties because of win10 & how 64bit memory works unfortunately. Between this, BDO, AA, ToS - I try my best to go between an update/do everything


P.S.: Not even to mention my cpu socket died on my old mobo an I had to replace it an since as most know the OEM was tied to the old board so that ****** me off to have to format..
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2644
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
My uNf stay "disconnected" even I enter the game and I already checked old similar issues in posts, I tried all of those answers , but it still said "disconnected". D:


245dolphin is offline  
Old   #2645
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
as far I've seen only works zoom, clipping, full clip, FOV

Hope it will work smooth soon

Tested with "-32" attrib on shortcut - Win10 x64
kurow7 is offline  
Old   #2646
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,525
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurow7 View Post
as far I've seen only works zoom, clipping, full clip, FOV

Hope it will work smooth soon

Tested with "-32" attrib on shortcut - Win10 x64
I've tested everything, win7 64 bit with 32bit client, everything works fine for me. If your running win 10 set it in compatibility mode with win7 and admin.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2647
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by 245dolphin View Post
My uNf stay "disconnected" even I enter the game and I already checked old similar issues in posts, I tried all of those answers , but it still said "disconnected". D:
You need to download the 32 bit client.
RavorsMalody is offline  
Old   #2648
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 10
Hey Plox, I'd be willing to donate again for 64-bit ESP. And other people might be too. Just so you know.
Fillmaster is offline  
Old   #2649
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
There's a rather large issue with the latest update. It's forcing me to run the 64x client. I've tried everything to prevent it, but when I load the account login, it downloads a new copy of the 64x client and opens that. Would you happen to know how to prevent that?

Edit: I'm an idiot, I fixed it. added -32 to the shortcut.
Sparrv is offline  
Old   #2650
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
when i run it say Disconnected!!!
pcstudios1 is offline  
Old   #2651
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,525
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
Hey Plox, I'd be willing to donate again for 64-bit ESP. And other people might be too. Just so you know.
Some people did, to get me HoT an such, I've gotten some of it semi-working, as I said, but as it stands right now because of win10 and how 64bit works in memory, I would probably have to re-write an entirely new program to avoid the issues of trying to inner work a program together that works between both versions (32/64).

I'll take the time this weekend fill, since you've always been great & see what I can come up with. Is it just ideal for the name/radar or would you like total functionality?



Quote:
when i run it say Disconnected!!!
There has been numerous posts about the 32bit aspect, win10, admin settings, ect - please read them first.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #2652
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
can someone times a screen post as the result of "-32" looks, get the point not (error message)
thank you
eulenbär is offline  
Old   #2653
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Some people did, to get me HoT an such, I've gotten some of it semi-working, as I said, but as it stands right now because of win10 and how 64bit works in memory, I would probably have to re-write an entirely new program to avoid the issues of trying to inner work a program together that works between both versions (32/64).

I'll take the time this weekend fill, since you've always been great & see what I can come up with. Is it just ideal for the name/radar or would you like total functionality?





There has been numerous posts about the 32bit aspect, win10, admin settings, ect - please read them first.
i dont have 32 bit and i have win 7
pcstudios1 is offline  
Old   #2654
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I've tested everything, win7 64 bit with 32bit client, everything works fine for me. If your running win 10 set it in compatibility mode with win7 and admin.
I've tried what you said but didnt work

here's my settings
kurow7 is offline  
Old   #2655
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Some people did, to get me HoT an such, I've gotten some of it semi-working, as I said, but as it stands right now because of win10 and how 64bit works in memory, I would probably have to re-write an entirely new program to avoid the issues of trying to inner work a program together that works between both versions (32/64).

I'll take the time this weekend fill, since you've always been great & see what I can come up with. Is it just ideal for the name/radar or would you like total functionality?
Aw, thanks. I would just need name, but ideally HP bar too.


Fillmaster is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.