Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2521

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshWEL View Post
I wonder if you would be able to mess around with the gliding system in which the energy bar for the glider couldn't be decreased i.e. gliding endlessly?
Yes, but I do believe it gets detected at some point ( or I'm doing something wrong ) because every time I tried messing with it I kept disconnecting and kind of tossed my hands up an said I'd go at it later but then kind of was like blah since I don't have a test account for HoT really an was updating into things on a main account and am unsure how much effort they put into that system.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #2522

elite*gold: 0
Hi ploxasarus
First of all ty for your work, greatly appreciated.
I am having trouble running unf on the 64 bit client. I renamed the files i'm supposed too, and it is now connecting unf to it.
However when I try to set, autoloot, speed and zoom nothing happens. Speed just stays at 0%. I am running both as administrator. Is there any easy fix for this?

Best regards.

Old   #2523

Quote:
Originally Posted by abenfrahimlen View Post
Hi ploxasarus
First of all ty for your work, greatly appreciated.
I am having trouble running unf on the 64 bit client. I renamed the files i'm supposed too, and it is now connecting unf to it.
However when I try to set, autoloot, speed and zoom nothing happens. Speed just stays at 0%. I am running both as administrator. Is there any easy fix for this?

Best regards.
The speed has not been totally done, yet, with pattern scanning so it does not always carry well into the 64bit, unfortunately. I'll try to wrap that up this weekend along with the autoloot.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2524

Was UNF/Esp updated for the 64bit client? (I haven't been keeping up with the forum!)

Is there a post with the directions of what files have to be renamed, like the above post mentioned? I couldn't find a post with details - could anyone direct me to it? I went back through a few pages and couldn't find anything.

Sorry for the trouble!

Old   #2525

Remember how you did the bighead mode? Could it work like that to make gliding in no fly zones possible?
Old   #2526

Guys ı dont have good english. I cant understand some mods like strife, clipping, full clip. Can anyone explain ?
Old   #2527

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapsBack View Post
Was UNF/Esp updated for the 64bit client? (I haven't been keeping up with the forum!)

Is there a post with the directions of what files have to be renamed, like the above post mentioned? I couldn't find a post with details - could anyone direct me to it? I went back through a few pages and couldn't find anything.

Sorry for the trouble!
unf hasn't been finished yet and no clue if esp works with the 64bit client.
you can rename the gw2-64.exe to gw2.exe and *some* of the unf will work with it. still not done, no autoloot, no sprint etc. no esp to my knowledge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendor View Post
Remember how you did the bighead mode? Could it work like that to make gliding in no fly zones possible?
thats just asking for a ban. gliding in zones where no one else can is probably the most obvious way to show off you're using 3rd party software.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farukdj34 View Post
Guys ı dont have good english. I cant understand some mods like strife, clipping, full clip. Can anyone explain ?
strife means when you walk side ways it doesn't slow your movement down.

clipping means you can walk through walls

full clipping means you can drop through floors and go up and down through objects.
Old   #2528

Unf Broken on todays patch.
Old   #2529

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitdeen View Post
Unf Broken on todays patch.
Unf is updated in main post, esp will get an update soon - users will be prompted when it is up.

Was a few changes in the client that resulted in some things needing to be tested alot ( climb/strife ) which slowed down the update a bit.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2530

any updates for us ?
Old   #2531

Quote:
Originally Posted by 721560329 View Post
any updates for us ?
It's always updated in the main post/website..
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2532

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It's always updated in the main post/website..
lol except for the 64bit clients...jeez man, we paid you almost 6 months ago by buying you HoT like you asked for in payment to do the 64 bit clients. i spoke to you in pm's several times and its not done?

you said you have it attaching to the game window now instead of us having to rename the client to gw2.exe? but still not released.

you have time to fix the 32bit client every time theres a patch but you have no desire to finish the 64bit apparently.

i think its great that you share these for almost free, truly. i just don't like paying for something that was agreed on and not having it finished, even in an unreasonable amount of time its still not done.
Old   #2533

Quote:
Originally Posted by griefage View Post
lol except for the 64bit clients...jeez man, we paid you almost 6 months ago by buying you HoT like you asked for in payment to do the 64 bit clients. i spoke to you in pm's several times and its not done?

you said you have it attaching to the game window now instead of us having to rename the client to gw2.exe? but still not released.

you have time to fix the 32bit client every time theres a patch but you have no desire to finish the 64bit apparently.

i think its great that you share these for almost free, truly. i just don't like paying for something that was agreed on and not having it finished, even in an unreasonable amount of time its still not done.

What you don't seem to realize is, is that it has been working most of the time for the 64bit client, but for some it is not due to .NET framework issues or because of windows 10 which since I don't run nor support win10, thus can do nothing really about. The esp, however, has ran quite between NA/EU and CN regions but I'd doubt you would notice that the patterning is held between the 3 regions either or that it has some support for 64 implemented within it.

Not to mention neither buffy ( who I believe even still runs a 32bit system, or did ) nor the other guy have any intention of doing anything at all to work between 3 regions nor absolutely any support above win7 or 64bit and I'm the only one making any effort towards it, just sayin.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2534

Quote:
Not to mention neither buffy ( who I believe even still runs a 32bit system, or did ) nor the other guy have any intention of doing anything at all to work between 3 regions nor absolutely any support above win7 or 64bit and I'm the only one making any effort towards it, just sayin.
key difference here is that you were paid to make the 64bit client by your own offer of us buying you the HoT client. we paid, you got the client..here we are months late and its still not done.

in case you forgot:

Quote:
I'll make the goal simple, someone gives me a clean legit HoT key with no charge back on it, I'll work on it - I didn't purchase the expansion cause of my constraints on working on so many projects, but since I'm a game collector at heart ( you can tell by the indie games I have on steam ), I'd do it simply for that.

I only am weary cause if a given is given on a chargeback, it would not be good considering I do everything on my primary account.

Quote:
It literally would take me like a day to redo the patterns for it, if that. And as for how many have donated, I'd say maybe like 15$ roughly ( being honest ). The pointers alone would take less then 2-3 minutes to find/set in the source and everything else is just a knife through butter considering I originated the majority of what is in Unf in finding ( which is also the reason the patterns have held up so long through major patches & an expansion ).
pages 156 and 157 of this thread for reference.
Old   #2535

Quote:
Originally Posted by griefage View Post
key difference here is that you were paid to make the 64bit client by your own offer of us buying you the HoT client. we paid, you got the client..here we are months late and its still not done.

in case you forgot:

pages 156 and 157 of this thread for reference.

And again, I already said it was working for the most part and the esp is actually made function between NA/EU/CN which is not something anyone else has done. Other progress has been made aswell, but obviously not noted in your reply.

Thanks
1 User