Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2656

elite*gold: 0
Is there gonna be a 64 bit UNF/ESP?

Old   #2657

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
Is there gonna be a 64 bit UNF/ESP?
It semi-works, but I have difficulties because of win10 & how 64bit memory works unfortunately. Between this, BDO, AA, ToS - I try my best to go between an update/do everything

P.S.: Not even to mention my cpu socket died on my old mobo an I had to replace it an since as most know the OEM was tied to the old board so that ****** me off to have to format..

Thanks
1 User
Old   #2658

My uNf stay "disconnected" even I enter the game and I already checked old similar issues in posts, I tried all of those answers , but it still said "disconnected". D:
Old   #2659

as far I've seen only works zoom, clipping, full clip, FOV

Hope it will work smooth soon

Tested with "-32" attrib on shortcut - Win10 x64

Old   #2660

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurow7 View Post
as far I've seen only works zoom, clipping, full clip, FOV

Hope it will work smooth soon

Tested with "-32" attrib on shortcut - Win10 x64
I've tested everything, win7 64 bit with 32bit client, everything works fine for me. If your running win 10 set it in compatibility mode with win7 and admin.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2661

Quote:
Originally Posted by 245dolphin View Post
My uNf stay "disconnected" even I enter the game and I already checked old similar issues in posts, I tried all of those answers , but it still said "disconnected". D:
You need to download the 32 bit client.
Old   #2662

Hey Plox, I'd be willing to donate again for 64-bit ESP. And other people might be too. Just so you know.
Old   #2663

There's a rather large issue with the latest update. It's forcing me to run the 64x client. I've tried everything to prevent it, but when I load the account login, it downloads a new copy of the 64x client and opens that. Would you happen to know how to prevent that?

Edit: I'm an idiot, I fixed it. added -32 to the shortcut.
Old   #2664

when i run it say Disconnected!!!
Old   #2665

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
Hey Plox, I'd be willing to donate again for 64-bit ESP. And other people might be too. Just so you know.
Some people did, to get me HoT an such, I've gotten some of it semi-working, as I said, but as it stands right now because of win10 and how 64bit works in memory, I would probably have to re-write an entirely new program to avoid the issues of trying to inner work a program together that works between both versions (32/64).

I'll take the time this weekend fill, since you've always been great & see what I can come up with. Is it just ideal for the name/radar or would you like total functionality?

Quote:
when i run it say Disconnected!!!
There has been numerous posts about the 32bit aspect, win10, admin settings, ect - please read them first.
Old   #2666

can someone times a screen post as the result of "-32" looks, get the point not (error message)
thank you
Old   #2667

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Some people did, to get me HoT an such, I've gotten some of it semi-working, as I said, but as it stands right now because of win10 and how 64bit works in memory, I would probably have to re-write an entirely new program to avoid the issues of trying to inner work a program together that works between both versions (32/64).

I'll take the time this weekend fill, since you've always been great & see what I can come up with. Is it just ideal for the name/radar or would you like total functionality?

There has been numerous posts about the 32bit aspect, win10, admin settings, ect - please read them first.
i dont have 32 bit and i have win 7
Old   #2668

Unhappy

Quote:
I've tested everything, win7 64 bit with 32bit client, everything works fine for me. If your running win 10 set it in compatibility mode with win7 and admin.
I've tried what you said but didnt work

here's my settings
Old   #2669

Quote:

Aw, thanks. I would just need name, but ideally HP bar too.
Old   #2670

With me is the error message. -> Path to the working directory is not available ...
Have done exactly as Kurow. Have not tried almost 2 hours no success, is just like the mini-Esp there also is nothing more since the update of Tuesday.
Error Message Mini Esp
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.
bei Mini_ESP.Function.FindpID()
bei Mini_ESP.SigScan..ctor(IntPtr addr, Int32 size)
bei Mini_ESP.MiniESP.WorkHorse_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
bei System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndPr oc(Message& m)
bei System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)