Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #3421

elite*gold: 0
Wow, you are really quick on updates. Thank you.

Old   #3422

Nice!

Old   #3423

Could you explain how the hacks can be used to beat difficult content in the game? Say for example I wanted to solo a hard dungeon or a boss, is there any godmode hack? Could I use the flyhack to go somewhere the boss can't hit me? Is there still an infinite-dodge hack (I seem to remember seeing this before).
Old   #3424

Hi sir, the 08/10 patch has broke the unf utility again.
As always, thank you for your time and attention.

Old   #3425

Grrr... Unf is broken again by the 8/10/17 patch/fix

Thanks in advance for all your time and effort Plox, it is definitely most appreciated.

On a side note, I'm curious if anyone else thinks that this update and it's the "balance changes" are pretty much just a huge nerf-fest.

Anyone else?

Is it appropriate to even ask a question like that here?

I ask because I am kind of interested in the opinion of unf users specifically, since we all share similar opinions on things like player speed, etc
Old   #3426

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by XYLUM View Post
Grrr... Unf is broken again by the 8/10/17 patch/fix

Thanks in advance for all your time and effort Plox, it is definitely most appreciated.

On a side note, I'm curious if anyone else thinks that this update and it's the "balance changes" are pretty much just a huge nerf-fest.

Anyone else?

Is it appropriate to even ask a question like that here?

I ask because I am kind of interested in the opinion of unf users specifically, since we all share similar opinions on things like player speed, etc

I do not agree with absolutely any of the changes they have done ( primarily necro ) and think the ammo system is dumb. I do not avidly play the game anymore since WvW died and spvp is full of the same idiotic no-brainer builds/classes but with 15k+ hours on my main account and about 13k of that being pure spvp/wvw I can say they are doing the same thing they did with HoT an planning to beef up the PoF specializations while nerfing the old meta which is forcing people to get the expansion to even do anything remotely viable.

Updated in the main post btw.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3427

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I do not agree with absolutely any of the changes they have done ( primarily necro ) and think the ammo system is dumb. I do not avidly play the game anymore since WvW died and spvp is full of the same idiotic no-brainer builds/classes but with 15k+ hours on my main account and about 13k of that being pure spvp/wvw I can say they are doing the same thing they did with HoT an planning to beef up the PoF specializations while nerfing the old meta which is forcing people to get the expansion to even do anything remotely viable.

Updated in the main post btw.
Thanks for update.

And yeah I couldn't agree more, they unilaterally nerfed everything to make the new elite specs in the pipeline seem more powerful by comparison, i was kind of stunned when I read that they flat out neutered ALL condi damage and ALL boon duration foods... wow.

I haven't read to deeply into the changes to necro just yet, but I am really disturbed by how they warrior has been gutted, yet again, and how they nerfed the hell out of ele, "just so it won't be best in class... in every situation" I think they meant in ANY situation now lol.

Hell they even nerfed Guardian staff 1... cutting the range in HALF... to ensure its all but useless now.

I REALLY hope this new expansion brings a whole lot of cool gameplay mechanics to the table, to compensate for the many many builds that are now substantially gimped.

These sort of ham-fisted, nerf-fest updates tend to kill off my excitement for the game and often result in me migrating to something else for long periods of time.

Any suggestions?

Anyways, I don't want to turn this into a vent rant, but I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone in my displeasure with these dumb nerfs.

Thanks again plox, for the quick update, and input, now it's time to go unf some jumping puzzles until I feel vindicated
Old   #3428

Hey hey, i'm playing revenant stop whining with all your builds, atleast you are still useful
Old   #3429

Angry

Quote:
Can both of you please PM me and I'll see if I can work/sort something out for china players?
china gw2 Fly No effect
Old   #3430

Quote:
I haven't read to deeply into the changes to necro just yet, but I am really disturbed by how they warrior has been gutted, yet again, and how they nerfed the hell out of ele, "just so it won't be best in class... in every situation" I think they meant in ANY situation now lol.
I don't mind warrior so much, it was overly used for far too long. But the changes to ele have just made it worse an worse over time where neither DPS or bunker are even viable anymore.. The changes to necro were completely not needed, its just awful and I don't understand what the hell they were smoking when they decided that but would appreciate if they shared.

Quote:
Hell they even nerfed Guardian staff 1... cutting the range in HALF... to ensure its all but useless now.
I didn't see any reason they needed to nerf staff 1, the only purpose for guardians was staff 1/buff bot in WvW, now they are useless cause of the boon changes.

Quote:
I REALLY hope this new expansion brings a whole lot of cool gameplay mechanics to the table, to compensate for the many many builds that are now substantially gimped.
It's all apart of the marketing, so will most likely be the case.

Quote:
Any suggestions?
I've been mostly working on Unf here for everyone then they added winlicense to archeage and I quickly dismantled that ( kind of dumb to add an avidly cracked encryption to the client ) but outside of that I'm usually playing overwatch/h1z1 kotk/pubg with friends since most MMO's are extremely boring as of late.. The PvE in gw2 is repetitive and just outright crap since the mechanics are entirely too easy and the pvp prior nerf was just 2-3 classes pressing everything while WvW was karma train nonstop so I've not even bothered anymore. Archeage is entirely too p2w an even so the company of both XL & Trion avidly do they're best to keep me out of the game or work on solutions to stop hacking ( none of which have worked so far ) but it was stale even before that because of how everything turned into 50v50 with no individualism in pvp mechanics. So until a new MMO comes out, I'll just be updating an working on new things I come across here/aa an playing FPS to occupy my spare time since everything is pure garbage now.

I stay here an update an work on things aswell as with AA because I tend to be dedicated to keeping it up as long as possible an doing what I can for the community despite what I think of the game, not even about being elite or anything, just appreciate when people say "thank you" an also because I enjoy figuring out changes or new things.

Quote:
Anyways, I don't want to turn this into a vent rant, but I'm glad to hear that I'm not alone in my displeasure with these dumb nerfs.
I don't see any harm in ranting or going over things, it gives people an eye-opener an maybe some legitimate players will notice the posts an turn to the dark side an realize its an easier way to play the game an actually enjoy it again ( which is why I always eventually start hacking ).

Quote:
china gw2 Fly No effect
Drop me a pm, please.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3431

Update pls :c
Old   #3432

Quote:
I don't mind warrior so much, it was overly used for far too long. But the changes to ele have just made it worse an worse over time where neither DPS or bunker are even viable anymore.. The changes to necro were completely not needed, its just awful and I don't understand what the hell they were smoking when they decided that but would appreciate if they shared.

I didn't see any reason they needed to nerf staff 1, the only purpose for guardians was staff 1/buff bot in WvW, now they are useless cause of the boon changes.

It's all apart of the marketing, so will most likely be the case.

I've been mostly working on Unf here for everyone then they added winlicense to archeage and I quickly dismantled that ( kind of dumb to add an avidly cracked encryption to the client ) but outside of that I'm usually playing overwatch/h1z1 kotk/pubg with friends since most MMO's are extremely boring as of late.. The PvE in gw2 is repetitive and just outright crap since the mechanics are entirely too easy and the pvp prior nerf was just 2-3 classes pressing everything while WvW was karma train nonstop so I've not even bothered anymore. Archeage is entirely too p2w an even so the company of both XL & Trion avidly do they're best to keep me out of the game or work on solutions to stop hacking ( none of which have worked so far ) but it was stale even before that because of how everything turned into 50v50 with no individualism in pvp mechanics. So until a new MMO comes out, I'll just be updating an working on new things I come across here/aa an playing FPS to occupy my spare time since everything is pure garbage now.

I stay here an update an work on things aswell as with AA because I tend to be dedicated to keeping it up as long as possible an doing what I can for the community despite what I think of the game, not even about being elite or anything, just appreciate when people say "thank you" an also because I enjoy figuring out changes or new things.

I don't see any harm in ranting or going over things, it gives people an eye-opener an maybe some legitimate players will notice the posts an turn to the dark side an realize its an easier way to play the game an actually enjoy it again ( which is why I always eventually start hacking ).

Drop me a pm, please.

I'm being totally honest when I say that if unf ever stops working for good, I will most likely not play gw2 again. The horribly slow character movement and my complete lack of interest in jumping puzzles make the game at stock settings unenjoyable for me.

I tend to run past the vast majority of random encounters.. fighting trash mobs feels kind of pointless.

I used to enjoy the dungeons, but they nerfed the loot for those so badly that you make more farming the nodes around the entrance then you do for running the dungeon, so now I am sort of into fractals, but I think the reality is that I enjoy the challenge of getting all 10 of my characters completely outfitted in ascended gear while amassing as much gold as possible. 99.9% of anything I do in gw2 is working towards that goal.

I enjoy finding abstract "farms" and taking full advantage until Anet catches on and nerfs them to death... It's another little cat and mouse game, Anet tries to keep anyone from being able to farm more then 15-20 gold an hour, and they will go to great lengths to ensure that nothing yields more then that.

I don't care for the PVP all that much, it is dominated by tryhards and big E-egos... and to pacify them the rest of the game is often nerfed down unnecessarily, to keep the dominant class cycling.

OMG A NEW build available on 8/11/17...

Not sure if anything in Unf is broken just yet.. I hate to be the guinea pig today, just in case Plox is not around to update right away...

I actually have a little time to play this afternoon...

If anyone else could update and test it would be most appreciated.
Old   #3433

Quote:
OMG A NEW build available on 8/11/17...

Not sure if anything in Unf is broken just yet.. I hate to be the guinea pig today, just in case Plox is not around to update right away...
No update required.

Already tried the 'demo' of PoF and found it to be bland/boring aswell as quite uninteresting.. I do find it interesting that the mount has separate properties outside of the player though & plan to poke into that later tonite when I have more appropriate time to do so an figure out if I can't make a flying/speed hacking mount or not.

Clipping works fine while mounted, however - but climb does not seem to, so will have to poke into that aswell.

As for the rest, I only prefer to pvp in games since no pve content has offered much challenge ( even without hacking ) besides the old days of everquest ( before planes of power ) an I do agree with it being entirely too egotistical and try-hard but always preferred the challenge of fighting player intelligence as opposed to npc AI unless the AI was actually random or interesting mechanics ( which gw2 does not offer ).
Old   #3434

Plox, you are amazing man

I used to be a big PVP player, back in the day, I played Meridian 59 for MANY years, it is largely credited as the first MMO, even though TECHNICALLY it wasn't, BUT, the pvp in that game, even to this day was the best I had ever experienced.

The had different schools of magic, 3 or 4 combat schools and 1 buff school, as well as weapon craft and you built your toons/characters specifically to your liking, your intelligence decided how many total shool levels you could learn, so you would train accordingly.

There was crazy guild vs guild pvp, and after you hit 40 HP you were vulnerable to be attacked anywhere outside of towns. Killing an innocent (white named player) that was not in an opposing guild that your guild was at war with, or faction, would turn your name red... which meant you could then be attacked anywhere outside of a tavern, by anyone, and without penalty to them.

Once your name was red, the only way to get it white again was to be pardoned by the "Justicar" which was elected every 2 weeks, by player votes... so there were massive fights to keep people from voting, etc..

Oh, and when you were killed... you dropped your entire inventory on the ground, anyone's for the taking, and you would loose a hit point and maybe a couple skill points you would have to retrain. It created tense and emotional battles, where you did everything you could to not die.

That game came out in like 1995, and it was all but dead to the masses a few years later, but a core croup of about 40 people played it religiously up until about 5 years ago.

It is actually up and free to play nowadays, but it's dead, the owners made it open source, and allowed too many player intoroduced changes to be implemented, against the will of large chunks of the community, and it killed off what we had kept alive for over a decade.

Man, thinking back, there has never been anything even close to the awesome pvp we had in that game, fighting of low level pk'rs while trying to build, taking out fully built toons and a couple people trying to hunt down a random pk'r that was running around killing (pk'ing) people..

The game has a really rich history too... it chqanged hands a few times, the original creators selling it to 3DO, who later sold it to an indi developer, who then later sold it back to the original creator.

At one time, under the indie dev, there was absolutely ZERO admin or dev presence, you could send an email about getting a new account made, or fixing a bug or whatever, but aside from that it was 100% player policed, enforced and controlled.

Anyways, after that the pvp in most games falls WAY short.

I can still have a fun with a few rounds of pvp on occation in GW2, I just don't feel compelled to do the whole league thing and all that, especially when your class/build could be neutered and/or nullified at any given time without notice, and another class made OP overnight lol
Old   #3435

Hi Plox, the 08/11 patch has broke the unf utility, again lol.