Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 11/14/2015, 02:52   #2341

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrejaandrei View Post
Ploxasarus, is there even a difference between the 64 bits client and the 32 bits one? Like you said, it's using pointers which I assume are the same for 64 and 32; or not, I may be wrong.

If you are interested, I could join you in the development of this trainer. We can make it bigger, we can launch a website for it and sell it(with limited features for free).

I'l admit, I am a noob at memory editing, I am a noob at GW2. Started playing like 3 weeks ago, last time(before yesterday) I used a program for editing memory(CE) was many years ago; tho, yesterday I managed to make a teleport hack in like 20 minutes(well, hack, huh, can't even call this thing a hack).

So, if you need my help, let me know.

Different segments of memory, patterns might not work through or be the same structure.

Don't need a website, like my old fashion one that holds everything just fine.

I don't mind unf being free as it is and the esp being something small for fun that lasts without much of effort to do anything since its self maintaining and done completely in memory.
Old 11/14/2015, 05:23   #2342

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I don't mind unf being free as it is and the esp being something small for fun that lasts without much of effort to do anything since its self maintaining and done completely in memory.
We definitely appreciate it!

Wasn't sure how much you needed to go. I just threw in 15$, hope it gets to you. :]
Cheers
Old 11/14/2015, 06:44   #2343

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapsBack View Post

Wasn't sure how much you needed to go. I just threw in 15$, hope it gets to you. :]
Cheers
I personally thank you for that. It's kinda shame how only a few people donate considering unf is the only real thing out there for free as far as I know.

Ploxasarus, what's currently wrong with the train that it's not working for some days? Why exactly does it need an update? My cheat engine table is holding for days and I remember there were like 2 small patches.
Old 11/14/2015, 07:19   #2344

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapsBack View Post

Cheers
Nice. So that should bring us to $40.

$37 and change at the moment. And it's an official reseller/retailer. Wont be any charge-backs or cancellations of a key bought from them.
Old 11/14/2015, 15:48   #2345

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterman View Post
Nice. So that should bring us to $40.

$37 and change at the moment. And it's an official reseller/retailer. Wont be any charge-backs or cancellations of a key bought from them.
I personally preffer G2A. this link is at around $29 cheapest. Sellers got good reviews; I got my core key from there for around $16.
Old 11/14/2015, 23:12   #2346

Quote:
I personally preffer G2A. this link is at around $29 cheapest. Sellers got good reviews; I got my core key from there for around $16.
I just tried to purchase one there for 29$ and I'm not receiving anything for entire day now.. Didn't look much into the website or how it work's but guessing it uses 3rd party sellers..?
Old 11/14/2015, 23:22   #2347

Quote:
I just tried to purchase one there for 29$ and I'm not receiving anything for entire day now.. Didn't look much into the website or how it work's but guessing it uses 3rd party sellers..?
reverse the charge and get it from dlgamers or the one i linked a few posts ago.

some prices are too good to be true, need to do research. atleast dlgamers is an authorized reseller so you have security in that never being a 3rd party key.
Old 11/15/2015, 00:00   #2348

Quote:
As far as I know, the code should arrive instantly(or within 1 hour), after all, the system stores it and sends it to you. Did you get the notice asking you to rate the transaction? Did you use the G2A Shield feature(it's free for 30 days, you just activate it then cancel paypal auto payment).

If you got that notice, just rate it as not satisfied saying you didn't get it. I got my code there instantly. And yes, they are 3rd party sellers, so far I had a good experience there.

As griefage said, you could get it from the site he mentioned(I never used it) once you get your refund from G2A. I think(not sure) they have a live chat customer support, if so, try there, it's way faster.
Old 11/15/2015, 04:09   #2349

Quote:
As far as I know, the code should arrive instantly(or within 1 hour), after all, the system stores it and sends it to you. Did you get the notice asking you to rate the transaction? Did you use the G2A Shield feature(it's free for 30 days, you just activate it then cancel paypal auto payment).

If you got that notice, just rate it as not satisfied saying you didn't get it. I got my code there instantly. And yes, they are 3rd party sellers, so far I had a good experience there.

As griefage said, you could get it from the site he mentioned(I never used it) once you get your refund from G2A. I think(not sure) they have a live chat customer support, if so, try there, it's way faster.
I've to wait apparently for the reversal, didn't know about any shield feature, I don't usually use 3rd party like I said before. I just went, clicked, ect ect, never asked me for a review or anything, but did take it out of paypal though so bit confused, maybe next time I shouldn't be in such a rush, but support said it's fine an I perhaps may of bought something someone else purchased an it just didnt clear in time or else wise an got hung in the system.

No worries, now a waiting game for paypal.. I have a snickers atleast.
Old 11/15/2015, 09:45   #2350

Oh ***. G2A. Why?

They're one of the shadiest key sites on the net.
Old 11/15/2015, 10:10   #2351

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterman View Post
Oh ***. G2A. Why?

They're one of the shadiest key sites on the net.
Well I've quite alot of protection on paypal, so if need be I can easily just phone and have it reversed but I'd still have to wait til monday to do so on that. I'll start working on a lite version of Unf for the 64 bit client tomorrow at some time, just had to pop an update for archeage I was working on prior and dabble in some other things for bns.
Old 11/15/2015, 15:29   #2352

Quote:
Well I've quite alot of protection on paypal, so if need be I can easily just phone and have it reversed but I'd still have to wait til monday to do so on that. I'll start working on a lite version of Unf for the 64 bit client tomorrow at some time, just had to pop an update for archeage I was working on prior and dabble in some other things for bns.
Below are pointers for player position/speed if you need them. No idea if you really need them, pretty sure you could get them in a few minutes but I'm trying to help.

They are for 64 bits client; I don't know if they are different on 32 bits.

Old 11/15/2015, 22:10   #2353

What do the save button and up-arrow button do in ESP?
Old 11/16/2015, 00:33   #2354

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
What do the save button and up-arrow button do in ESP?
save button save's settings for the next time you start it, the up arrow keeps the window on top of other windows (ie the game)
Old 11/16/2015, 01:54   #2355

Quote:
Below are pointers for player position/speed if you need them. No idea if you really need them, pretty sure you could get them in a few minutes but I'm trying to help.

They are for 64 bits client; I don't know if they are different on 32 bits.

Thank's but I already got the majority of everything I need, just need to figure out the best way I would like a lite version of Unf to look an re-arrange everything. What is most commonly used in unf, the speed/zoom/auto loot and ?