Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #2311
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,359
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by billyhax View Post
update
---- Unf v4.0 ----
  • Ontop checkbox replaced with button, arrow up^ now sets form atop all other windows.
  • Entire form is now draggable.
  • Updated for recent patch.



Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #2312
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Love Unf and Mini ESP. Thanks for making them.

I have a request though. First let me explain why I want it. I have the the FoV in the actual game settings turned to max. Every time I launch Unf it actually moves me FoV inward to a lesser point than the game itself has for me. Could you add a check box to turn the FoV on and off like the Speed has?

Thanks again for all the hard work and quick updates.


toasted pancake is offline  
Old   #2313
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 1
Not sure how difficult it would be, but will there be support for the GW2 64-bit client?
RadicalFizzbin is offline  
Old   #2314
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 1
I was curious if you had plans to do a 64 bit variant as well...

Regardless, thanks for all your time and efforts!


XYLUM is offline  
Old   #2315
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by XYLUM View Post
I was curious if you had plans to do a 64 bit variant as well...

Regardless, thanks for all your time and efforts!
Very much this. Not looking to make demands, just curious.
masterman is offline  
Old   #2316
 
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterman View Post
Very much this. Not looking to make demands, just curious.
It might be as simple as changing the process onto which Unf applies itself. You can see that the normal GW2 version is named "Gw2.exe" whereas the 64 bit version is named "Gw2-64.exe".

- I don't claim to know what I'm talking about - just interested in this.
username1042 is offline  
Old   #2317
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by XYLUM View Post
I was curious if you had plans to do a 64 bit variant as well...

Regardless, thanks for all your time and efforts!
Quote:
Originally Posted by username1042 View Post
It might be as simple as changing the process onto which Unf applies itself. You can see that the normal GW2 version is named "Gw2.exe" whereas the 64 bit version is named "Gw2-64.exe".

- I don't claim to know what I'm talking about - just interested in this.
Unfortunately it wont work. The addresses for the hacks will be in different places in a 64-bit client. Same reason why it needs an update every now and then as patches come out
masterman is offline  
Old   #2318
 
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterman View Post
Unfortunately it wont work. The addresses for the hacks will be in different places in a 64-bit client. Same reason why it needs an update every now and then as patches come out
Do you mean the current addresses won't work for the 64 bit version? How about a modified Unf which uses the 64 bit adresses?
username1042 is offline  
Old   #2319
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by username1042 View Post
Do you mean the current addresses won't work for the 64 bit version? How about a modified Unf which uses the 64 bit adresses?
Yep, that's right. The 32-bit client will have addresses (or memory offsets) in different locations to the 64-bit client.

A modified Unf for the 64-bit client is exactly what would be needed. That's what we're praying for
masterman is offline  
Old   #2320
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
i'll be interested in a Unf-64 too
xg.france is offline  
Old   #2321
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
can you code a teleporter?
m4a_X is offline  
Old   #2322
 
elite*gold: 8
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 13
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by m4a_X View Post
can you code a teleporter?
This is probably speculation, but I think there was a very high ban rate for people using teleport. For this reason the teleport function was not included (citation needed). Pl0x can confirm or deny this but it's just my take on it. However, I would imagine that it is relatively straightfoward to implement.
username1042 is offline  
Old   #2323
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
With everyone always asking about updates and shizz - I thought I'd just drop by and say thanks for your work, it's been quite helpful
donfandango is offline  
Old   #2324
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,359
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by username1042 View Post
This is probably speculation, but I think there was a very high ban rate for people using teleport. For this reason the teleport function was not included (citation needed). Pl0x can confirm or deny this but it's just my take on it. However, I would imagine that it is relatively straightfoward to implement.
Straight forward to implement but not going to be re-added, did have teleport at a time but I removed it during the big ban wave of awhile ago and have not added it back since.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #2325
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
A safe function for settings, like in mini esp, would be great.


Lono Haze is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 15:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.