Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2326

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lono Haze View Post
A safe function for settings, like in mini esp, would be great.
I made an autohotkey script which can setup Unf:

You might want different settings but this should get you started. Autohotkey is very easy to learn though it might be deprecated soon. I'll have to read up on that. Regardless, this gets the job done - I have tried to move things requiring an edit toward the top of the file - though I may have missed some things... Also you might find some bugs as I haven't thoroughly tested this yet.

If anyone is interested, here is my unaltered original, which includes a HUD near the top right corner of the game screen (uses the Gisha font - Similar to the GW2 ingame font ):

Old   #2327

elite*gold: 0
any chance we can get unf and mini esp to work with the new 64 bit client? hoping its not a big deal, less crashes with the new client.

Old   #2328

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by griefage View Post
any chance we can get unf and mini esp to work with the new 64 bit client? hoping its not a big deal, less crashes with the new client.
Unless I'm going to get anything in return ( not trying to sound greedy at all ) for making a 64bit client, since I'd have to go through all the trouble of maintaining 2 separate clients, I will have to decline as I'm managing this, the chinese version of gw2, archeage, the korean/chinese version of archeage, blade and soul and bdo.. I'm kind of tapped on how much I'm doing at the moment in terms of maintaining everything across the boards & I'm sick ontop of it
Old   #2329

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Unless I'm going to get anything in return ( not trying to sound greedy at all ) for making a 64bit client, since I'd have to go through all the trouble of maintaining 2 separate clients, I will have to decline as I'm managing this, the chinese version of gw2, archeage, the korean/chinese version of archeage, blade and soul and bdo.. I'm kind of tapped on how much I'm doing at the moment in terms of maintaining everything across the boards & I'm sick ontop of it
well thats a bummer. with all the crashes with the 32bit client...i highly doubt many will be running it much longer if they have the 64bit option.

we appreciate your work on this, enough to buy mini esp and donate otherwise. but yeah, 64bit client gives us better performance and less crashes. sucks to have to chose that or unf/mini esp.

Old   #2330

Quote:
Would you consider doing a kickstarter (or something similar) to gauge interest in support for the 64-bit? Donations would, of course, grant access to the donator esp add-on and that would be why folks would put their money up. I, for one, would be happy to make a donation to support the 64-bit client.

This way you'd get something if the donation goal is attained, and those of us who would be interested in paying can make our support known.
Old   #2331

what is "strife"?
Old   #2332

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciccio900 View Post
what is "strife"?
Strife allows you to run backwards and sideways at the same speed as running forwards.
Old   #2333

Is F9 or F10 bound to something in this application? Because I have my own script and it seems to conflict sometimes when unf is opÍn.
Old   #2334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bertieboy7 View Post
Is F9 or F10 bound to something in this application? Because I have my own script and it seems to conflict sometimes when unf is opÍn.
f9 is the turbo double clicking toggle.
Old   #2335

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterman View Post
Would you consider doing a kickstarter (or something similar) to gauge interest in support for the 64-bit? Donations would, of course, grant access to the donator esp add-on and that would be why folks would put their money up. I, for one, would be happy to make a donation to support the 64-bit client.

This way you'd get something if the donation goal is attained, and those of us who would be interested in paying can make our support known.
I'll make the goal simple, someone gives me a clean legit HoT key with no charge back on it, I'll work on it - I didn't purchase the expansion cause of my constraints on working on so many projects, but since I'm a game collector at heart ( you can tell by the indie games I have on steam ), I'd do it simply for that.

I only am weary cause if a given is given on a chargeback, it would not be good considering I do everything on my primary account.
Old   #2336

lets get plox his hot or maybe set up a gofund me page to get you hot and that way everyone can donate to it just a suggestion but I'm willing to toss in a few bucks to get him it for a 64 bit
Old   #2337

sendt 5$ from me..its a start
Old   #2338

heres a cheap one, same place i got mine over a month before it went live and no issues with bannings due to possibly fraudulent keys. best price i could find with reliable reviews.

$35 is reasonable for an expansion imo.
Old   #2339

Quote:
Originally Posted by griefage View Post
heres a cheap one, same place i got mine over a month before it went live and no issues with bannings due to possibly fraudulent keys. best price i could find with reliable reviews.

$35 is reasonable for an expansion imo.

Code:
Availability: Out of stock
Old   #2340

Quote:
Code:
Availability: Out of stock
didn't notice that when i linked it, could just be temporarily out of stock, but heres another place i've bought keys from before thats even cheaper at $32

also want to point out, theres no region locks anymore so that information has been outdated if you see details to any guild wars client saying its region specific. i bought a EU hot key and play on NA with no issues.