Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 11/16/2015, 00:33   #2356

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
What do the save button and up-arrow button do in ESP?
save button save's settings for the next time you start it, the up arrow keeps the window on top of other windows (ie the game)
Old 11/16/2015, 01:54   #2357

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,437
Quote:
Originally Posted by vrejaandrei View Post
Below are pointers for player position/speed if you need them. No idea if you really need them, pretty sure you could get them in a few minutes but I'm trying to help.

They are for 64 bits client; I don't know if they are different on 32 bits.

Thank's but I already got the majority of everything I need, just need to figure out the best way I would like a lite version of Unf to look an re-arrange everything. What is most commonly used in unf, the speed/zoom/auto loot and ?
Old 11/16/2015, 02:53   #2358

elite*gold: 6
best <3
Old 11/16/2015, 05:25   #2359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Thank's but I already got the majority of everything I need, just need to figure out the best way I would like a lite version of Unf to look an re-arrange everything. What is most commonly used in unf, the speed/zoom/auto loot and ?
I mostly only use strife/sprint/autoloot. Sometimes I use the other settings, but for the most part it's about convenience whilst playing and these provide me with the most constant benefits.

Others I'm sure would use different settings, but this is just me weighing in.
Old 11/16/2015, 07:43   #2360

Honestly in UNF the things I use the most would be Clipping / Full Clipping, sometimes Flying. I used Mini ESP pretty much daily before the new client, though.
Old 11/16/2015, 09:56   #2361

i just need mini esp xD
Old 11/16/2015, 11:47   #2362

You could limit lite version to clip(not full), climb, speed(not the max speed allowed by the game, maybe half), auto loot, strife.
Old 11/16/2015, 17:11   #2363

well with HoT i have used climb, clip, and full clip (to get out of areas you get stuck in with clip sometimes) quite a bit. auto loot for wvw

as far as the sliders, never used gravity, never use speed because of the risk, fov i don't think is working right? not sure about it vs game client fov changes.

sprint fly and strife are useful but i rarely remember to use.

my only complaint with esp or unf is all the alt tabbing i do to check websites etc while playing is having multiple windows to tab through. i'd like to see unf and esp combined into one window. maybe have unf lite separate for people that didn't buy esp. gives you further value for buying esp anyhow.
Old 11/17/2015, 05:03   #2364

plox are you going to wait to work on the 64 bit client until you get HoT? i mean we all pitched in to get it like you asked, you said it would take a day. the 64bit download is free...

not trying to seem impatient but if you played gw2 now with HoT on 32bit, you'd see you can't do **** because of all the crashes.
Old 11/17/2015, 08:34   #2365

Quote:
Originally Posted by griefage View Post
plox are you going to wait to work on the 64 bit client until you get HoT? i mean we all pitched in to get it like you asked, you said it would take a day. the 64bit download is free...

not trying to seem impatient but if you played gw2 now with HoT on 32bit, you'd see you can't do **** because of all the crashes.
I don't ever get any crashes in HoT ( testing on a friends account /w 32bit ), but I'am working on it, I can do it in a day, but unfortunately with a gf nagging me about me being sick the past week+ and not taking any break/time, me trying to keepup with archeage and bdo and work on bns aswell, it is a bit difficult to pease everyone.

I assure you, Unf will get a lite 64bit version, I do not know about the ESP at the moment because of how much is in it and how long it would take me to port alot of that over - there is more behind the hood of that program then people realize compared to unf and why it works so much past alot of major patching.

Also to note, that website has not refunded me.. I've been patient enough and am just going to have paypal reverse it for me.

Please be patient, I've been dealing with a cold the past week, gf, rl work, ect - I'm just overloaded right now, I'm only 1 guy
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2015, 09:23   #2366

Quote:
I don't ever get any crashes in HoT ( testing on a friends account /w 32bit ), but I'am working on it, I can do it in a day, but unfortunately with a gf nagging me about me being sick the past week+ and not taking any break/time, me trying to keepup with archeage and bdo and work on bns aswell, it is a bit difficult to pease everyone.

I assure you, Unf will get a lite 64bit version, I do not know about the ESP at the moment because of how much is in it and how long it would take me to port alot of that over - there is more behind the hood of that program then people realize compared to unf and why it works so much past alot of major patching.

Also to note, that website has not refunded me.. I've been patient enough and am just going to have paypal reverse it for me.

Please be patient, I've been dealing with a cold the past week, gf, rl work, ect - I'm just overloaded right now, I'm only 1 guy
Gimme the source and I'll take care of it ^^. Or just give me a good GW2 C# memory editing method. Yeah, I'm asking for basic stuff lol, been up all night trying to get it to work.
Old 11/17/2015, 10:20   #2367

Quote:
Gimme the source and I'll take care of it ^^. Or just give me a good GW2 C# memory editing method. Yeah, I'm asking for basic stuff lol, been up all night trying to get it to work.
Not a single bit of it would be usable since all of the patterns and scan range would be useless on 64 bit. You cannot even use olly with it, since it is a 32bit only debugger. In short, you would be looking at useless code and everything would need to be deleted/redone and you'd just have a UI in the end.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/17/2015, 10:31   #2368

Quote:
Not a single bit of it would be usable since all of the patterns and scan range would be useless on 64 bit. You cannot even use olly with it, since it is a 32bit only debugger. In short, you would be looking at useless code and everything would need to be deleted/redone and you'd just have a UI in the end.
Just give it to me and I'll see what I can do.
Old 11/17/2015, 10:43   #2369

Quote:
Just give it to me and I'll see what I can do.
Let me simply say, no. The source as it is is un-usable on 64bit other then the UI and I do not want anyone to have access to what isn't usable.

Not being rude, but alot of work/time has went into the core of this/esp and derp for archeage and it isn't just usable for gw2 an can be ported to other games and I'd rather nothing be taken from it or re-published.

If you'd like the patterns out of it, do what a few others have and reverse the obfuscation on it, but you'll see absolutely none of them are usable.
Old 11/17/2015, 12:13   #2370

Quote:
Let me simply say, no. The source as it is is un-usable on 64bit other then the UI and I do not want anyone to have access to what isn't usable.

Not being rude, but alot of work/time has went into the core of this/esp and derp for archeage and it isn't just usable for gw2 an can be ported to other games and I'd rather nothing be taken from it or re-published.

If you'd like the patterns out of it, do what a few others have and reverse the obfuscation on it, but you'll see absolutely none of them are usable.
You are not rude at all. I don't like reversing community's work. I did not want any patterns, I just wanted the memory editing method you used.