Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2341

elite*gold: 0
I'd happily throw in 10-20$ or so. I've been using Mini ESP exclusively for over a year - it would be amazing to have a 64bit version.

Old   #2342

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapsBack View Post
I'd happily throw in 10-20$ or so. I've been using Mini ESP exclusively for over a year - it would be amazing to have a 64bit version.
I've just made a $5 donation, so we're up to $10 so far in the 'HoT pool' (cecil 666 on the previous page also put some towards it). Let us know if you put some in as well so we can all tremble in anticipation.

Even if we don't get enough together to help Plox pay for his key, I'm long overdue for saying thanks with a donation anyway.

Old   #2343

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
  • --- Mini ESP v5.4 ---
  • - Improved UI
  • - Save & Ontop checkbox removed and replaced with button toggle/images to define what they are.
  • - Opacity label removed & replaced with tooltip popup.
  • - Bits of backend cleanup.

Plz let me know of any bugs to polish this up more and give it some attention.
Old   #2344

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
  • --- Mini ESP v5.4 ---
  • - Improved UI
  • - Save & Ontop checkbox removed and replaced with button toggle/images to define what they are.
  • - Opacity label removed & replaced with tooltip popup.
  • - Bits of backend cleanup.

Plz let me know of any bugs to polish this up more and give it some attention.
Where to download the updated ESP?

EDIT: nvm got it from your website

Old   #2345

is the mini esp working with the x64 client ?
Old   #2346

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxcom View Post
is the mini esp working with the x64 client ?
not yet, need to donate enough so he can buy HoT expansion before he works on the 64bit client.
Old   #2347

I'm willing to donate as long as there's an ETA
Old   #2348

Quote:
Originally Posted by griefage View Post
not yet, need to donate enough so he can buy HoT expansion before he works on the 64bit client.
And so far, from what I've seen, only two of us have. So it's a way to go yet if we want the the 64bit client to come out.
Old   #2349

Do u really need HoT for the 64bit Client ?
Old   #2350

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxcom View Post
Do u really need HoT for the 64bit Client ?
No, I really do not, but it was more of an incentive to do so. Unf is free, it has alway's been free, and to port everything from what is now over to a 64bit client is of course my own time/effort to do so. I've investments of tools in quite a few places and the lack of time is often the case as of late so again, it was more of an incentive to do so to pease the people.
Old   #2351

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumixx View Post
I'm willing to donate as long as there's an ETA
thats a good point. everyone is waiting to see if enough people will donate to make it worth while.

it'd be nice to see how much you have gotten already towards the 64bit client. i mean i donated for esp and for just unf when i found it. i'll donate again for the 64bit client if we have an idea when it will be done.
Old   #2352

Quote:
thats a good point. everyone is waiting to see if enough people will donate to make it worth while.

it'd be nice to see how much you have gotten already towards the 64bit client. i mean i donated for esp and for just unf when i found it. i'll donate again for the 64bit client if we have an idea when it will be done.
I think a lot of people are using that as an excuse to not donate. It'll happen a lot quicker if folks just put something towards it, not expecting something immediately.

Either you'd like to see it and put your money where your mouth is, or you don't care and you wont see it any time soon.
Old   #2353

Quote:

It literally would take me like a day to redo the patterns for it, if that. And as for how many have donated, I'd say maybe like 15$ roughly ( being honest ). The pointers alone would take less then 2-3 minutes to find/set in the source and everything else is just a knife through butter considering I originated the majority of what is in Unf in finding ( which is also the reason the patterns have held up so long through major patches & an expansion ).
Old   #2354

Ploxasarus, is there even a difference between the 64 bits client and the 32 bits one? Like you said, it's using pointers which I assume are the same for 64 and 32; or not, I may be wrong.

If you are interested, I could join you in the development of this trainer. We can make it bigger, we can launch a website for it and sell it(with limited features for free).

I'l admit, I am a noob at memory editing, I am a noob at GW2. Started playing like 3 weeks ago, last time(before yesterday) I used a program for editing memory(CE) was many years ago; tho, yesterday I managed to make a teleport hack in like 20 minutes(well, hack, huh, can't even call this thing a hack).

So, if you need my help, let me know.
Old   #2355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It literally would take me like a day to redo the patterns for it, if that. And as for how many have donated, I'd say maybe like 15$ roughly ( being honest ). The pointers alone would take less then 2-3 minutes to find/set in the source and everything else is just a knife through butter considering I originated the majority of what is in Unf in finding ( which is also the reason the patterns have held up so long through major patches & an expansion ).
well that works for me, would love to have it finished for the weekend. just donated an additional 10 bucks.