Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #346

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,108
There is no minimum amount, it shouldn't be an issue to donate. If you can PM me your email i'll simply send a 'request money' with whatever you choose to donate and it should resolve it.

Old   #347

elite*gold: 0
Guys, when I teleport to a place using the Unf teleport destination, sometimes I need to wait more than 1 minute to synchronize the place... It's not about lag, because when I play Gw2 without the Unf I don't have any lag.

Is there a fix to this issue?

Old   #348

Quote:
Originally Posted by themrl16 View Post
Guys, when I teleport to a place using the Unf teleport destination, sometimes I need to wait more than 1 minute to synchronize the place... It's not about lag, because when I play Gw2 without the Unf I don't have any lag.

Is there a fix to this issue?

Scroll down and read on how to sync.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathsnacks View Post

Scroll down and read on how to sync.
Yes, it worked... there is still a delay, but lower than before..
thanks bro.

Old   #350

elite*gold: 105
Does not work anymore due update today :s
Old   #351

gzoom does but rather use unf. waiting for the great update
Thanks
1 User
Old   #352

Teleporting does not seem to function as before anymore, it is middle mapping when teleporting using pointers/locations after trying to sync.. Have to rip down the client to try and see why..

I updated it regardless so you could use the rest on it but it may appear that teleport hacking with gzoom/unf is going to be dead since this patch. We'll see what buffy comes up with but I myself am perplexed.

P.S.: Everything including the ESP is still fully functional, the tp being able to pull out is broken ( for those that had that test tool i was doing to match midnight ).
Thanks
1 User
Old   #353

so any chance of fixing the mess arenanet made ?
Old   #354

Seems Buffy fixed his bot? Or am I not understanding the comments on his post? Either way, hopefully UNF doesnt die
Old   #355

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ageko View Post
Seems Buffy fixed his bot? Or am I not understanding the comments on his post? Either way, hopefully UNF doesnt die
Yeah he did. You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Old   #356

Its no bother, he has the packet handling done, I have no intention of investing time in the packets as I much more so enjoy the ASM aspect and pulling apart the teleporting is just problematic.

I already see aswell what he did to fix it, which I will not leech out of respect.. But since again, I will not bother with the packet editing, I will not fix what is done.

I will however, strip Unf down to the nitty-gritty and add just the nametag ESP aspect, and if people want the advanced version of it, they can donate simply and cheaply. I will also be adding so the mini esp will auto attach itself and grapple to the side of midnight if it is running like a basic plugin, almost.

Kudo's to buffy, of course, for bothering to do all the packet work.. I will not leech out of midnight, as with respect he has given with asking me before to use certain hacks such as strife and helping him with the ESP he is using in midnight and things we did work together on. And as I said previously, I enjoy assembly, not packet editing, so I'm sorry to say I will not be updating Unf to work correctly with teleporting.

But do expect some new hack features added within the next week or so
Thanks
1 User
Old   #357

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Its no bother, he has the packet handling done, I have no intention of investing time in the packets as I much more so enjoy the ASM aspect and pulling apart the teleporting is just problematic.

I already see aswell what he did to fix it, which I will not leech out of respect.. But since again, I will not bother with the packet editing, I will not fix what is done.

I will however, strip Unf down to the nitty-gritty and add just the nametag ESP aspect, and if people want the advanced version of it, they can donate simply and cheaply. I will also be adding so the mini esp will auto attach itself and grapple to the side of midnight if it is running like a basic plugin, almost.

Kudo's to buffy, of course, for bothering to do all the packet work.. I will not leech out of midnight, as with respect he has given with asking me before to use certain hacks such as strife and helping him with the ESP he is using in midnight and things we did work together on. And as I said previously, I enjoy assembly, not packet editing, so I'm sorry to say I will not be updating Unf to work correctly with teleporting.

But do expect some new hack features added within the next week or so
I didn't test it but i'm like 90% sure that you won't need packets to get the memory teleports to work.
It's easier to figure if you have them tho.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #358

Quote:
It's easier to figure if you have them tho.
It is easier to figure with them, you slightly do need them, I haven't looked entirely at it, I probally will this weekend to see though. Very ill lately, so haven't had the want to do much of anything at all.

P.S.: I still love yah buffy, your a good aspiring coder, you just need more time to invest in the ASM, its a dying breed of language that nobody cares to learn, but in reversing it is awesome and will help you excel.

Edit: Second thought, let's just go ahead an figure it out now..
Old   #359

Looking forward to seeing the next update, but thanks for all your work!
Old   #360

Done and added/uploaded on original post and will add info about the teleporting on it in a moment but here you go for now.

- Added a "Enable" button to Unf in Teleport box.

Click Enable, teleport to location or turn on the mouse teleport and put your character where you want it, do your sync skill, you will sync and not be slung to the 0/0/0 cordinates of a map.

Click Enable again, you will be able to move around where you teleported to.

DO NOT teleport with Enable off and make sure you do your sync skill before disabling it.

I will add a hotkey for it later to turn on/off but this will do for now.

Long live Unf & goodbye gzoom