Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #1846
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeshiv View Post
I don't think the game has the right to force a screenshot on 'our' machine and then upload to their servers...

Of course they can otherwise see what we're seeing/where we are but they won't have the ESP view because it's something running independently on our machine.
I dont mean they take screenshot of your machine, but from your DirectX9 Device´s Buffer. So only the game itself.



Cartmanforlife is offline  
Old   #1847
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
How work strife? I think is teleport in combat but did not work.


Minedraco106 is offline  
Old   #1848
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Just updated again by arena net no working the hack

Nevermind
sydewayzlocc is offline  
Old   #1849
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
Does the game make screenshots? If yes (and i think they do), your ESP will also be risk for banning.
The esp has been functioning for almost 2 years now with a 0 ban rate.

Even some of the 'top' spvp teams have purchased this off me an use it, even during live streamed matches were gw2 employees were shout casting. They are oblivious & it is not detected.


Guild Wars 2 does not take screenshots an most of they're monitoring is on the server end, not the client. An since they are only really monitoring autonomous play or things that have to do with experience/teleport hacking, then there is no bother.

There is a thing called IDA, download it & reverse the client yourself, you'll see there is nothing in the client in terms of detection, period.


Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1850
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 615
Received Thanks: 190
Well, I had problems understanding what is even shown to me there and I've been casually coding next to university for about a year. I heavily doubt disassembling gw2 (or anything else, for that matter) would get him to anything else than a big question mark popping up in his head.

But yeah, it's really laughable to what arenanet has (not) done to secure gw2, it's quite funny too that rafis pattern scanner is still working after more than a year without maintaineance.
pycache is offline  
Old   #1851
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
it's quite funny too that rafis pattern scanner is still working after more than a year without maintaineance.
Rafis won't work as it is, it does have to be modified because of dynamic base & SSE.


Quote:
Well, I had problems understanding what is even shown to me there and I've been casually coding next to university for about a year.
Uni doesn't really teach the needed mechanics to go into reverse engineering an it also is about reading documentation on the engine it is done in aswell to know what to look for and have a focus point to branch off. Crawlheight, for example.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #1852
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Hey Plox,
How your speed hack works when the character being crippled, chilled? I noticed it become noticeable w/ other hacks.

Thanks.

Ed: I've checked it. Same thing.
MadDogExtra is offline  
Old   #1853
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The esp has been functioning for almost 2 years now with a 0 ban rate.

Even some of the 'top' spvp teams have purchased this off me an use it, even during live streamed matches were gw2 employees were shout casting. They are oblivious & it is not detected.


Guild Wars 2 does not take screenshots an most of they're monitoring is on the server end, not the client. An since they are only really monitoring autonomous play or things that have to do with experience/teleport hacking, then there is no bother.

There is a thing called IDA, download it & reverse the client yourself, you'll see there is nothing in the client in terms of detection, period.
Well i believe you but then my question is, why does buffy write in his feature list a Screenshot Cleaner?
Cartmanforlife is offline  
Old   #1854


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
Well i believe you but then my question is, why does buffy write in his feature list a Screenshot Cleaner?
Because it's meant to clean the screenshots that you take via the print key.
You don't have to turn off the hack before screenshotting cool stuff, so the people you show the screenshot to won't notice that you use hacks. It's a comfort thing.
GW2 itself does not have anything that detects hacks on it's client end.
buFFy! is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1855
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogExtra View Post
Hey Plox,
How your speed hack works when the character being crippled, chilled? I noticed it become noticeable w/ other hacks.

Thanks.

Ed: I've checked it. Same thing.
yea it's pretty straight forward speed hack.

i think buffy's midnight you can set hot keys to control speed.

if you want something that automatically corrects your speed when crippled or chilled so it doesn't look so obvious that you are speed hacking then take a look at MMOMinion bot program. you'll have to know a bit of scripting LUA and it's a monthly subscription to use their system. you can auto use skills...auto dodge attacks auto stomp auto hack with scripts

so unf-free license
midnight-1 time donation
MMOMinion-monthly subscription

daelus is offline  
Old   #1856
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 302
Received Thanks: 80
Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Because it's meant to clean the screenshots that you take via the print key.
You don't have to turn off the hack before screenshotting cool stuff, so the people you show the screenshot to won't notice that you use hacks. It's a comfort thing.
GW2 itself does not have anything that detects hacks on it's client end.
Allright, this is awesome, thank you for the information.
Cartmanforlife is offline  
Old   #1857
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by daelus View Post
yea it's pretty straight forward speed hack.

i think buffy's midnight you can set hot keys to control speed.

if you want something that automatically corrects your speed when crippled or chilled so it doesn't look so obvious that you are speed hacking then take a look at MMOMinion bot program. you'll have to know a bit of scripting LUA and it's a monthly subscription to use their system. you can auto use skills...auto dodge attacks auto stomp auto hack with scripts

so unf-free license
midnight-1 time donation
MMOMinion-monthly subscription

I have both Buffy Midnight & Visual Adv. His stuffs are very sloppy lately, not working most of the time, bugs never fixed and I end up using the free version unf for now. It works especially when u turn on & off the features while other hacks, your character is just jerking around in high speed, so you have to turn it off permanently.

Don't worry, plox. I'm sure can "donate", just want to make sure not to pay and having a "handicapped" stuff again.
MadDogExtra is offline  
Old   #1858
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 11
Anyone getting a Connection Error on the mini esp lately? or is it just me
unholyoneful is offline  
Old   #1859
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Don't worry, plox. I'm sure can "donate", just want to make sure not to pay and having a "handicapped" stuff again.
No handicap, I update/fix what is needed usually spot on, I just don't add more to it because after all, it is free. If people wanted a paid version of Unf I'd be happy to invest time into it if more contributed to it as a project and branch both the ESP & Unf together and add everything people would want in terms of functionality, but time+effort = $ , not to be greedy, but I'am working on 3 games at the same time an working a real job, so it is hard to do things like that as a whole.


Quote:
Anyone getting a Connection Error on the mini esp lately? or is it just me
Make sure the version is 4.7, if not redownload an see.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #1860
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 0
my mini esp wont auto update did i break it some how?


ninefingers is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.