Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1846

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by seeshiv View Post
I don't think the game has the right to force a screenshot on 'our' machine and then upload to their servers...

Of course they can otherwise see what we're seeing/where we are but they won't have the ESP view because it's something running independently on our machine.
I dont mean they take screenshot of your machine, but from your DirectX9 Device´s Buffer. So only the game itself.

Old   #1847

How work strife? I think is teleport in combat but did not work.

Old   #1848

Just updated again by arena net no working the hack

Nevermind
Old   #1849

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
Does the game make screenshots? If yes (and i think they do), your ESP will also be risk for banning.
The esp has been functioning for almost 2 years now with a 0 ban rate.

Even some of the 'top' spvp teams have purchased this off me an use it, even during live streamed matches were gw2 employees were shout casting. They are oblivious & it is not detected.

Guild Wars 2 does not take screenshots an most of they're monitoring is on the server end, not the client. An since they are only really monitoring autonomous play or things that have to do with experience/teleport hacking, then there is no bother.

There is a thing called IDA, download it & reverse the client yourself, you'll see there is nothing in the client in terms of detection, period.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1850

Well, I had problems understanding what is even shown to me there and I've been casually coding next to university for about a year. I heavily doubt disassembling gw2 (or anything else, for that matter) would get him to anything else than a big question mark popping up in his head.

But yeah, it's really laughable to what arenanet has (not) done to secure gw2, it's quite funny too that rafis pattern scanner is still working after more than a year without maintaineance.
Old   #1851

Quote:
it's quite funny too that rafis pattern scanner is still working after more than a year without maintaineance.
Rafis won't work as it is, it does have to be modified because of dynamic base & SSE.

Quote:
Well, I had problems understanding what is even shown to me there and I've been casually coding next to university for about a year.
Uni doesn't really teach the needed mechanics to go into reverse engineering an it also is about reading documentation on the engine it is done in aswell to know what to look for and have a focus point to branch off. Crawlheight, for example.
Old   #1852

Hey Plox,
How your speed hack works when the character being crippled, chilled? I noticed it become noticeable w/ other hacks.

Thanks.

Ed: I've checked it. Same thing.
Old   #1853

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The esp has been functioning for almost 2 years now with a 0 ban rate.

Even some of the 'top' spvp teams have purchased this off me an use it, even during live streamed matches were gw2 employees were shout casting. They are oblivious & it is not detected.

Guild Wars 2 does not take screenshots an most of they're monitoring is on the server end, not the client. An since they are only really monitoring autonomous play or things that have to do with experience/teleport hacking, then there is no bother.

There is a thing called IDA, download it & reverse the client yourself, you'll see there is nothing in the client in terms of detection, period.
Well i believe you but then my question is, why does buffy write in his feature list a Screenshot Cleaner?
Old   #1854

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
Well i believe you but then my question is, why does buffy write in his feature list a Screenshot Cleaner?
Because it's meant to clean the screenshots that you take via the print key.
You don't have to turn off the hack before screenshotting cool stuff, so the people you show the screenshot to won't notice that you use hacks. It's a comfort thing.
GW2 itself does not have anything that detects hacks on it's client end.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1855

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogExtra View Post
Hey Plox,
How your speed hack works when the character being crippled, chilled? I noticed it become noticeable w/ other hacks.

Thanks.

Ed: I've checked it. Same thing.
yea it's pretty straight forward speed hack.

i think buffy's midnight you can set hot keys to control speed.

if you want something that automatically corrects your speed when crippled or chilled so it doesn't look so obvious that you are speed hacking then take a look at MMOMinion bot program. you'll have to know a bit of scripting LUA and it's a monthly subscription to use their system. you can auto use skills...auto dodge attacks auto stomp auto hack with scripts

so unf-free license
midnight-1 time donation
MMOMinion-monthly subscription

Old   #1856

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Because it's meant to clean the screenshots that you take via the print key.
You don't have to turn off the hack before screenshotting cool stuff, so the people you show the screenshot to won't notice that you use hacks. It's a comfort thing.
GW2 itself does not have anything that detects hacks on it's client end.
Allright, this is awesome, thank you for the information.
Old   #1857

Quote:
Originally Posted by daelus View Post
yea it's pretty straight forward speed hack.

i think buffy's midnight you can set hot keys to control speed.

if you want something that automatically corrects your speed when crippled or chilled so it doesn't look so obvious that you are speed hacking then take a look at MMOMinion bot program. you'll have to know a bit of scripting LUA and it's a monthly subscription to use their system. you can auto use skills...auto dodge attacks auto stomp auto hack with scripts

so unf-free license
midnight-1 time donation
MMOMinion-monthly subscription

I have both Buffy Midnight & Visual Adv. His stuffs are very sloppy lately, not working most of the time, bugs never fixed and I end up using the free version unf for now. It works especially when u turn on & off the features while other hacks, your character is just jerking around in high speed, so you have to turn it off permanently.

Don't worry, plox. I'm sure can "donate", just want to make sure not to pay and having a "handicapped" stuff again.
Old   #1858

Anyone getting a Connection Error on the mini esp lately? or is it just me
Old   #1859

Quote:
Don't worry, plox. I'm sure can "donate", just want to make sure not to pay and having a "handicapped" stuff again.
No handicap, I update/fix what is needed usually spot on, I just don't add more to it because after all, it is free. If people wanted a paid version of Unf I'd be happy to invest time into it if more contributed to it as a project and branch both the ESP & Unf together and add everything people would want in terms of functionality, but time+effort = $ , not to be greedy, but I'am working on 3 games at the same time an working a real job, so it is hard to do things like that as a whole.

Quote:
Anyone getting a Connection Error on the mini esp lately? or is it just me
Make sure the version is 4.7, if not redownload an see.
Old   #1860

my mini esp wont auto update did i break it some how?