Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Discussion on [Release] - uNf Trainer within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old 05/18/2013, 19:14   #376

elite*gold: 0
Shield Bash works great in this case, you can do it nearly everywhere.
Old 05/19/2013, 02:22   #377

Got a simple question hopefully someone can answer me. When I use the teleport and haven't sync'd am I visible to the world/players or am I still physically over where I left?
Old 05/19/2013, 15:28   #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by gitterundone View Post
Got a simple question hopefully someone can answer me. When I use the teleport and haven't sync'd am I visible to the world/players or am I still physically over where I left?
You are still visible on your original location. If you happen to jump into the water , players will only see you running not swimming.
Old 05/19/2013, 23:51   #379

is it possible to get banned for using unf or gzoom even if I am not seen/reported by another player? if yes how likely is it?

Thanks for the great work!
Old 05/20/2013, 04:19   #380

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,440
Well there is no 'auto explore' feature which is primarly what people are being banned for at the moment and it does not use any type of auto sync so being caught is unlikely.

Using the speed/gravity is noticeable but if not seen by players not something to be bothered about.

In terms of the other options on there, they are all simple memory edits with no packet editing an I myself have broken down the client heavily enough to not see anything detecting/reporting any changes within the clients memory to the server or in any way flagging you to be reviewed or banned.

I would say it is safe to say that Unf has not seen but maybe in its time 3-4 bans but only because the players where doing obvious dumb **** ( speed/gravity hacking in public view ) and it is - safe to use.

gZoom itself will not get you banned per-say, but I would still not use a barely functional tool when there is obviously something maintained & support given here that is free or Midnight which is paid.
Old 05/20/2013, 05:24   #381

Ploxasarus you should really put auto loot in your tool
I would love you even more ')
Old 05/20/2013, 06:53   #382

plox you said you have broken down and play around gw2 client right? can you make a damage higher or something? would be an awesome to add on your hack and not make it free
Old 05/20/2013, 07:01   #383

damage is calculated by server if im not wrong so i dont think u can do it
Old 05/20/2013, 09:35   #384

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Well there is no 'auto explore' feature which is primarly what people are being banned for at the moment and it does not use any type of auto sync so being caught is unlikely.

Using the speed/gravity is noticeable but if not seen by players not something to be bothered about.

In terms of the other options on there, they are all simple memory edits with no packet editing an I myself have broken down the client heavily enough to not see anything detecting/reporting any changes within the clients memory to the server or in any way flagging you to be reviewed or banned.

I would say it is safe to say that Unf has not seen but maybe in its time 3-4 bans but only because the players where doing obvious dumb **** ( speed/gravity hacking in public view ) and it is - safe to use.

gZoom itself will not get you banned per-say, but I would still not use a barely functional tool when there is obviously something maintained & support given here that is free or Midnight which is paid.
Thank you for informing.

I only use gzoom along with unf so I get speed at left shift plus ESPs.

Is there a way to make it so in UNF that I bind speed/sprint to some keyboard button which is not normally used in combat (for example not space).

And for ESP it is a not bad to have but I haven't seen much practical efficiency of it, I can as well turn it off.
Old 05/20/2013, 12:33   #385

Quote:
can you make a damage higher or something?
Quote:
damage is calculated by server

Quote:
Is there a way to make it so in UNF that I bind speed/sprint to some keyboard button which is not normally used in combat (for example not space).
Yes, I will add it when I have time so you can sprint

Quote:
And for ESP it is a not bad to have but I haven't seen much practical efficiency of it, I can as well turn it off.
Well the newest private version includes render distance so terrain, like in WvW for example with walls, will render sooner on the client then its actually supposed to render. It also, if you look at the screenshot on my original post, needs no user input and will auto save your previous set ESP options ticked when loaded and do everything automatically that you want - so in short you can "Set it & Forget it!". It stores gate/wall hitpoints in memory and no matter where you are on the map will keep them loaded and display in real-time if they're hitpoints are being decreased by siege or other things. The view distance aswell is almost the exact same as what MMOMinion uses in terms of distance display of players/objects/npcs/resource nodes. It has also lasted through the Molten Core & Southsun Cove major patches without me having to change or modify anything, other then the new features that have recently been added such as auto save/login save/icons/render and some other memory changes I did to improve the quality of it.

So in short, if you want to keep using ( which doesn't even work anymore really ) the version on gZoom, then that is up to you.. But the private/newest version has a very large practical use for almost any situation in comparison. Be it spvp, node farming, wvw.
Old 05/20/2013, 15:10   #386

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Yes, I will add it when I have time so you can sprint
Well the newest private version includes render distance so terrain, like in WvW for example with walls, will render sooner on the client then its actually supposed to render. It also, if you look at the screenshot on my original post, needs no user input and will auto save your previous set ESP options ticked when loaded and do everything automatically that you want - so in short you can "Set it & Forget it!". It stores gate/wall hitpoints in memory and no matter where you are on the map will keep them loaded and display in real-time if they're hitpoints are being decreased by siege or other things. The view distance aswell is almost the exact same as what MMOMinion uses in terms of distance display of players/objects/npcs/resource nodes. It has also lasted through the Molten Core & Southsun Cove major patches without me having to change or modify anything, other then the new features that have recently been added such as auto save/login save/icons/render and some other memory changes I did to improve the quality of it.
Sounds great. Got a couple of more questions though. Private version is via donation or is there certain price?

Does UNF do injection like gzoom? In terms of the current, if any, built-in hack detection systems of guild wars 2 you are saying that there is no way to get detected while hacking other than another person (another player, GM, moderator etc) seeing us doing it and taking action?

If I get reported by someone for example and if a GM looks into my account is it possible that he will see I used speedhack and teleport, flight (using UNF only) etc?
Old 05/20/2013, 18:08   #387

how do I use those .xyz files? I mean I manage to load them into unf and all and I get a pretty list with all coords. Am I supposed to type em over manually into the destination box? or is it malfunctioning on me and supposed to teleport / transfer the xyz to the destination box as you click on it?
Old 05/20/2013, 21:37   #388

Quote:
Sounds great. Got a couple of more questions though. Private version is via donation or is there certain price?
You just donate.

Quote:
Does UNF do injection like gzoom?
gZoom doesn't do injection it just hooks to the process.

Quote:
In terms of the current, if any, built-in hack detection systems of guild wars 2 you are saying that there is no way to get detected while hacking other than another person (another player, GM, moderator etc) seeing us doing it and taking action?
I said there is nothing in the client that would warrant that I never said they didn't have server-sided methods of detection. I myself have speed hacked since pre-purchase days and never caught a ban - just all about how you do it.

Quote:
If I get reported by someone for example and if a GM looks into my account is it possible that he will see I used speedhack and teleport, flight (using UNF only) etc?
They could just look at character packet log information an see obviously your shift in coordinates being substantial an ban accordingly.

Quote:
how do I use those .xyz files?
Load them into the listview, click one from the list view, hit teleport, do your sync skill.
Old 05/22/2013, 12:08   #389

My friend (Ploxasarus)

how are things with the development unf!
Well my friend I was banned from the GW2 lol
but the fault is not unf. I'm here to say that I have used for a long time and UNF GZoom too. I have never been banned, but I know of many players who like to rat on others.
Well, you guys should be asking why I was banned then? simply because I had to stop playing and could not. lol.
so I decided that if I was banned I would stop, so I decided to kill a whole bunch in WvW alone. lol. I'm happy to say that with the UNF could kill everyone and certainly much reported me and made videos too. lol.

why I'm saying this because I like the work that is being developed with the UNF. congratulations.
if one day return to play that very much doubt, ill send pm.
good game at all.
Old 05/22/2013, 15:05   #390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xereon View Post
rather buy midnight
Anything else? Don't reply if you got nothing to say...
Thanks
1 User