Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1891

elite*gold: 0
swagged out plox thank you so much, always quick updates

Old   #1892

Plox can you answer my message about the donation?

Old   #1893

currently, my game crashed and after starting it back again, tried opening UNF but it just keeps flashing and resetting my settings. anyone else experiencing this? wont let me use the program
Old   #1894

gravity seems to be a little wonkey.its as if i can jump anymore as high

Old   #1895

donated! great projecy, sorry so little but cant just now
Old   #1896

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRIPLESHIT View Post
Awesome hack! gj bud. my question is though.. How the **** do you land properly without dying after using the fly hack lol? driving me nuts
The fall damage is still there the only way to get by this is to keep tapping shift to make sure you that it doesnt register that you are falling. To make your life a little easier use the trait that cuts fall damage in half.
Old   #1897

Well , isnt this Program kind of risky to get banned ? Or how do you use it usually? =)
Old   #1898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anonymous321 View Post
The fall damage is still there the only way to get by this is to keep tapping shift to make sure you that it doesnt register that you are falling. To make your life a little easier use the trait that cuts fall damage in half.
Could you explain this again in more detail? I am also searching for a way bypassing the fall damage.
Old   #1899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
Could you explain this again in more detail? I am also searching for a way bypassing the fall damage.
Same here. I get the basic concept that you need to keep tapping shift to slow the fall but it seems to only work for me about half the time. Most of the time I end up slamming into the ground and dying no matter how slowly it looks like I am landing. I could definitely use a little help understanding how to avoid this.
Old   #1900

A little off topic but did the download link change for the mini esp? I think mine is out dated and your website seems to be down.
Old   #1901

Hi Plox, I've sent you a couple messages about donations. Could you please get back to me? Thanks!

Edit: Hmmm, for some reason the messages are not showing in my sent messages. Could you please message me if you did not get my messages? Thanks!
Old   #1902

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,108
Responded to all emails & messages, sorry I've been overly busy with some real life things, my sincere apologies.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #1903

For those asking about falling damage. There is no way around it. The game takes your starting altitude (the ground) and doesn't matter how high you jump if you land at the same altitude you will not receive damage as the game figures you are not lower then where you started. now if you jump from a cliff then your landing area will be too far lower then where you started and even if you try a "soft" landing by tapping the shift key you will still die instantly depending of coarse on the altitude change. Seems this is now different after doing some in game testing today, sorry for the miss information
Old   #1904

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendor View Post
For those asking about falling damage. There is no way around it. The game takes your starting altitude (the ground) and doesn't matter how high you jump if you land at the same altitude you will not receive damage as the game figures you are not lower then where you started. now if you jump from a cliff then your landing area will be too far lower then where you started and even if you try a "soft" landing by tapping the shift key you will still die instantly depending of coarse on the altitude change.
This is not entirely true. While it can be very hard, you can land without dying (even a very long fall) simply by timing the shift tapping correctly. I have managed to do this many times but it is sometimes extremely hard to get it right. It can be done though so don't give up trying! It seems that if you tap shift just before you land you are more likely to not die. It also seems that if you fly into a wall (and have climb checked on) you will just kind of stick to the wall and take no fall damage. It's hard to really explain how I have gotten this to work, especially since I can't consistently get it to work, but I promise it can be done. I would make a video of it working but I don't want my account to be banned, any suggestions?
Old   #1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaemoor View Post
This is not entirely true. While it can be very hard, you can land without dying (even a very long fall) simply by timing the shift tapping correctly. I have managed to do this many times but it is sometimes extremely hard to get it right. It can be done though so don't give up trying! It seems that if you tap shift just before you land you are more likely to not die. It also seems that if you fly into a wall (and have climb checked on) you will just kind of stick to the wall and take no fall damage. It's hard to really explain how I have gotten this to work, especially since I can't consistently get it to work, but I promise it can be done. I would make a video of it working but I don't want my account to be banned, any suggestions?
Make the video with Ctrl + Shift + H, so there is no HUD and no names at all...
So you wont get bannned.

Also i am pretty sure its possible to avoid this by hooking the Coordinate Transfer to the server (especially the altitude coordinate), but since i am still very worse at reversing i am not able to find this kind of function.