Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:21

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #2611
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 10
Microsoft Security Essentials just got an update, and doesn't flag ESP or UNF. So they should be fine.



Fillmaster is offline  
Old   #2612
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,544
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
Microsoft Security Essentials just got an update, and doesn't flag ESP or UNF. So they should be fine.
Indeed, I've been contacting all the vendors in conjunction with it, explaining the files and also website, they are looking into everything an seems the only reason showing as malicious is because people putting fake reports up or a certain company being an ******* about it


Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2613
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 146
Received Thanks: 14
Nevermind this, sorted it out =D
gallant56 is offline  
Old   #2614
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 26
What exactly is the afk bot doing? how it prevents me from beeing kicked out of wvw becouse i dont see any movement even after 5-6 minutes


schrott2000 is offline  
Old   #2615
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Ive been a UNF user for like 2 years now xD
never had noobies problems like run as admin and etc
however just today all i did was downloaded the 64 bit client

- tried running as admin didn't work
- tried changing compatbility didn't work
- tried renaming the 64 bit client to Gw2.exe ~

nothing worked for 64 bit, but 32 works fine
yami&yugi is offline  
Old   #2616
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,544
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by yami&yugi View Post
Ive been a UNF user for like 2 years now xD
never had noobies problems like run as admin and etc
however just today all i did was downloaded the 64 bit client

- tried running as admin didn't work
- tried changing compatbility didn't work
- tried renaming the 64 bit client to Gw2.exe ~

nothing worked for 64 bit, but 32 works fine

If it's win10, it has quite a many issues for me to work out with because I myself do not run nor intend to run win10 and the differences between platforms is alot. If it's win7 then I don't quite understand because I'm on it now with 64bit and updated it fine though not everything is entirely functional.

Unf updated, btw.

Oh and P.S.: The website and files should not only be removed from avast detection but also from chrome/firefox. They were picking up certain tools as malicious which I've removed though were not malicious but being flagged as such.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2617
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 204
is your clip cam new?
LasseK is offline  
Old   #2618
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Some functions are not working due to an update/patch. Can you kindly update uNf Trainer please? Thank you
d8ni3l is offline  
Old   #2619
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
If it's win10, it has quite a many issues for me to work out with because I myself do not run nor intend to run win10 and the differences between platforms is alot. If it's win7 then I don't quite understand because I'm on it now with 64bit and updated it fine though not everything is entirely functional.

Unf updated, btw.

Oh and P.S.: The website and files should not only be removed from avast detection but also from chrome/firefox. They were picking up certain tools as malicious which I've removed though were not malicious but being flagged as such.
Yeah windows 10 ;(
yami&yugi is offline  
Old   #2620
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by yami&yugi View Post
Yeah windows 10 ;(
I read somewhere in this thread and it works for me. Windows 10 Pro x64. Set compatibility mode to Windows 7, and check admin rights.

But this only works for x32 and not x64.
d8ni3l is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2621
 
elite*gold: 193
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,544
Received Thanks: 2,252
Quote:
Originally Posted by d8ni3l View Post
I read somewhere in this thread and it works for me. Windows 10 Pro x64. Set compatibility mode to Windows 7, and check admin rights.

But this only works for x32 and not x64.
The main problem between 32>64 & win10 is the memory structure size & the fact it's done in .NET so it causes a huge conflict between platforms. Not sure if people actually understand the difference in memory size between a 32>64 OS an why buffy won't bother or the rest to even do anything with it.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #2622
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The main problem between 32>64 & win10 is the memory structure size & the fact it's done in .NET so it causes a huge conflict between platforms. Not sure if people actually understand the difference in memory size between a 32>64 OS an why buffy won't bother or the rest to even do anything with it.
No worries dude, I am not hinting you to fix it for x64. I am more than happy to run the game in x32 to enjoy the benefits. I hope you have not misunderstood. I have merely shared how to get it to work on Win10 since so many complained.

Please update it if you have the time. (Fly and Speed function)
d8ni3l is offline  
Old   #2623
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by d8ni3l View Post
I read somewhere in this thread and it works for me. Windows 10 Pro x64. Set compatibility mode to Windows 7, and check admin rights.

But this only works for x32 and not x64.
Noob question here, where did you get the 32bit version of UnF? The one I'm downloading doesn't work so I'm assuming that's the 64bit. I'm also running Win10.

EDIT: I checked and I am running the 32bit version of UnF, but putting is into compatilbility mode for windows 7 and giving it admin rights still makes me get stuck with "connected" and none of the options. All of my resources are up to date, Runtime, DirectXm etc.
SuperFruity is offline  
Old   #2624
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFruity View Post
Noob question here, where did you get the 32bit version of UnF? The one I'm downloading doesn't work so I'm assuming that's the 64bit. I'm also running Win10.

EDIT: I checked and I am running the 32bit version of UnF, but putting is into compatilbility mode for windows 7 and giving it admin rights still makes me get stuck with "connected" and none of the options. All of my resources are up to date, Runtime, DirectXm etc.
There is only one version of uNf Trainer. This works for x32 GW2 and not x64 client for GW2.

Updated. Thank you very much.
d8ni3l is offline  
Old   #2625
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,268
Received Thanks: 204
is there a way to 'bypass' the no line of sight thing in the WvW and add a button that we can easy going shoot over walls with zoom like last year?^^


LasseK is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:21.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.