Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2386

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
I don't ever get any crashes in HoT ( testing on a friends account /w 32bit ), but I'am working on it, I can do it in a day, but unfortunately with a gf nagging me about me being sick the past week+ and not taking any break/time, me trying to keepup with archeage and bdo and work on bns aswell, it is a bit difficult to pease everyone.

I assure you, Unf will get a lite 64bit version, I do not know about the ESP at the moment because of how much is in it and how long it would take me to port alot of that over - there is more behind the hood of that program then people realize compared to unf and why it works so much past alot of major patching.

Also to note, that website has not refunded me.. I've been patient enough and am just going to have paypal reverse it for me.

Please be patient, I've been dealing with a cold the past week, gf, rl work, ect - I'm just overloaded right now, I'm only 1 guy
so we were only donating to get a 64bit version of unf? sorry i must have missunderstood, i wrote esp/unf on all my posts before i donated.

i know theres a lot to these programs, thats why i have no problem paying or donating for them. personally i didn't use much in unf and still don't besides the f9 auto clicking and wvw auto loot. since the new maps in HoT to explore, i've used climb and clipping etc but still...esp is the main thing i miss. its way more useful to see all objects etc.

i'm sorry you haven't gotten your money back yet, paypal should take care of it in a day or 2 max if you call them and tell them you never received what you paid for.

so my understanding, and please correct me if i'm wrong...is you're only making a unf 64bit lite for our donations to get you HoT? no esp and we're going to lose some of the functions in unf in favor of a 64bit version?

Old   #2387

update plx

Old   #2388

Ploxasarus, is it just me or this new update just made all addresses(speed, coordinates etc) not writable? I don't know if you bothered checking yet but so far I am having no luck in doing anything lol.
Old   #2389

plox!

Old   #2390

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by nessuno2012 View Post
plox!
Sorry didn't notice the update, was updating some things for archeage.

Unf updated.

Quote:
so we were only donating to get a 64bit version of unf? sorry i must have missunderstood, i wrote esp/unf on all my posts before i donated.
Then I absolutely apologize, I would not be able to meet a day of a deadline for that, there is alot more to the backend of the esp then most realize and it would take me alot more effort. The only reason I'm even being slow with a lite version of unf is because archeage and bdo keep updating so much and I've a cold. I can start working on the ESP, but I'd be able to not give any eta on that, people don't realize the difference between 32/64 in memory...
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2391

I definitely need the fly one in Lite x64! And full clip.
Old   #2392

speed, fly, climb, clip, full clip, strife and rapid clicker...

Those are the functions I use, and in that order

Thanks again for all your efforts, I am stoked to hear that a x64 version is in the works.

Old   #2393

Unf and Esp Broken on new patch.
Old   #2394

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitdeen View Post
Unf and Esp Broken on new patch.
It's already been updated and is in the main post, the small patch after was irrelevant.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2395

Rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
It's already been updated and is in the main post, the small patch after was irrelevant.
Thats rare. I updated UNF after today's first patch and worked perfect. But after second patch both UNF and ESP show connected status but nothing works.

Any one else can confirm that?
Old   #2396

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitdeen View Post
Thats rare. I updated UNF after today's first patch and worked perfect. But after second patch both UNF and ESP show connected status but nothing works.

Any one else can confirm that?
Have you tried turning it off and on again?

You cannot run them while the patch is running, it will not work.

And since it is a new compile, it would need admin on some cpus.
Old   #2397

I misunderstood as well - I donated sheerly because of my use of miniESP.

Although I'm fine with a month or two wait time, honestly. If you introduce a new donation status for a 64bit miniESP would our donations count toward it?

If the UNF for 64bit is a Lite version only, would it be possible to get some version of Clipping in there? The new expansion causes me to crash in the new zones any time I'm not using the new 64bit client.

Thanks and feel better soon!
Old   #2398

Hi folks, I see the only have the same problem with the mini-esp and UNF. Can both no longer use the 64bit client, and if I with the 32bit client use crashes that game from Network with frame error. A 64bit version would be very nice Plox and the Donation is not a problem.
Old   #2399

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapsBack View Post
I misunderstood as well - I donated sheerly because of my use of miniESP.

Although I'm fine with a month or two wait time, honestly. If you introduce a new donation status for a 64bit miniESP would our donations count toward it?

If the UNF for 64bit is a Lite version only, would it be possible to get some version of Clipping in there? The new expansion causes me to crash in the new zones any time I'm not using the new 64bit client.

Thanks and feel better soon!
The 64bit version will have the most useful features, I'm just running into some issues with it that in itself, is causing crashes cause out-of-range memory and me having to re-do alot of it from scratch and am dealing with some issues on another project for archeage I'm trying to cleanup an make a big decision on.

Remind me next life to not work on so many games at once, tedious.
Old   #2400

Just take your time I understand how tedious things can be when coding.. It also gives me time for payday