Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:36

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #2236
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 32
Received Thanks: 1
Lightening fast update, you have a donation coming your way



XYLUM is offline  
Old   #2237
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,363
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by XYLUM View Post
Lightening fast update, you have a donation coming your way
Doesn't take much to update it when I actually notice it - just working on 3 different projects at once tends to detour my attention


Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2238
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
how do i bookmark this page so it always show the last page?
Master fighter is offline  
Old   #2239
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,363
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Master fighter View Post
how do i bookmark this page so it always show the last page?
You would do something like , which it just jumps to last page instead, until when/if this ever hits 999 pages - that is.


Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #2240
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
hey plox, man thank you for this tool, so u say as long i dont get caught hacking then i will fine? ty
glospolina is offline  
Old   #2241
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,363
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by glospolina View Post
hey plox, man thank you for this tool, so u say as long i dont get caught hacking then i will fine? ty
The only thing that has ever been caught an gotten people banned is teleport hacking or being recorded/seen/reported by other players, nothing else.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #2242
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hey man thanx for all of ur hardwork. been using this for a while before. after the beta i want to use it again but it said conected but wont work.already tried updating the 3 link at 1st page with no avail.

care to help?im using win 7 sp1 64bit.

any other method should i try?

thanx.
iseng_aja is offline  
Old   #2243
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
I was wondering if the account I had requested could be created if you'd please?

~Nerdy~
Ad min is offline  
Old   #2244
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,363
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad min View Post
I was wondering if the account I had requested could be created if you'd please?

~Nerdy~
Check your PM's.



Quote:
hey man thanx for all of ur hardwork. been using this for a while before. after the beta i want to use it again but it said conected but wont work.already tried updating the 3 link at 1st page with no avail.

care to help?im using win 7 sp1 64bit.

any other method should i try?

thanx.
Did you run it as admin by chance?
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #2245
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
Hi, new to hacking.
I have launched the uNF with admin, have NET updated to latest.
Says connected but absolutely nothing works.

Windows 10 64 bit
jordanlee98 is offline  
Old   #2246
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 93
Received Thanks: 25
speed works on end of w7 x64 all work fine just speed works on end of idk why
marius1851 is offline  
Old   #2247
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,363
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlee98 View Post
Hi, new to hacking.
I have launched the uNF with admin, have NET updated to latest.
Says connected but absolutely nothing works.

Windows 10 64 bit
I cannot troubleshoot win10, unfortunately - maybe another win10 user whom I know others here have gotten it working successfully can explain perhaps? Setting it as admin and the .net would be my only suggestion unless you've something restricting the hook such as an antivirus.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Old   #2248
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
I had some issues with windows 10 these helped me, also do it 1 step then test because all steps may not be needed.

1. Disable AV(some still run disabled so get a better AV :P i use kasperskyis)
2. right click select properties
3. press comaptibility tab check Run as administrator
4. check run in compatibility mode select windows 7
5. go into the gw2 folder and rename gw2.exe to Gw2.exe(didnt work? change Gw2.exe to gw2.exe sometimes unf in windows 10 loves to love and hate that "G/g")
6. right click gw2.exe press properties go to compatibility check the run as administrator box(no need for compatibility mode windows7)
7. hopefully fixed.

bonus fixes for alot of programs not working with windows 10

8. make sure the Visual C++ 2012(2010-15) Redistributable x86 and x64 packages are installed also Direct X is installed with all the .net packages (windows 10 doesn't always come with .net 3.0,3.5 they might need installed for some programs)
glh290 is offline  
Old   #2249
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 0
Hey plox, I downloaded unf after a buddy tipped me off about it and love it. I donated a couple of nights ago for the mini esp but I guess you have been busy. Still waiting on access. Good job on the unf and I cant wait to see what all I can do with the mini esp.
xyko is offline  
Old   #2250
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,363
Received Thanks: 2,078
Quote:
Originally Posted by xyko View Post
Hey plox, I downloaded unf after a buddy tipped me off about it and love it. I donated a couple of nights ago for the mini esp but I guess you have been busy. Still waiting on access. Good job on the unf and I cant wait to see what all I can do with the mini esp.

This was take care of awhile ago I believe, wasn't it? Sorry for my lack of response on that but should of been handled.


Ploxasarus is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.