Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #2536
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
to quote Paulo Coelho “People are never satisfied. If they have a little, they want more. If they have a lot, they want still more. Once they have more, they wish they could be happy with little, but are incapable of making the slightest effort in that direction.”

thank you plox for all you do its not easy and if it was everyone would be doing it



thewolfpack is offline  
Old   #2537
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewolfpack View Post
to quote Paulo Coelho “People are never satisfied. If they have a little, they want more. If they have a lot, they want still more. Once they have more, they wish they could be happy with little, but are incapable of making the slightest effort in that direction.”

thank you plox for all you do its not easy and if it was everyone would be doing it
speaking of, you're welcome. since you didn't donate for the 64bit client. i guess it would be quite satisfactory since its free for you.

we agreed to buy him the expansion in exchange for 64 bit client unf and esp. before we even paid he said it would take a day or two. (which easy find in this thread and agreed on.) thats fine, a week or a month is fine to streamline or whatever he wants to do with it, as long as its finished. 6 months? **** no...ridiculous.

we paid. he didn't deliver. whether hes an awesome guy or the only one actually trying to do anything at all with/for the 64bit client is irrelevant.

i think hes cool but i didn't pay him twice for cool points. i'm not posting this to be a ****, or to start some drama. if he doesn't give a **** that people paid for him to get the expansion when he offered to make 64bit clients then never finish? well thats all on him. plenty of time to finish it. hes one of the fastest to update after a client patch. apparently he doesn't feel he owes anyone that donated money for the 64bit client anything.

i'll check back next year....maybe it will be done then?


griefage is offline  
Old   #2538
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
If uNf support win7 64bit and CN version client? Thanks

If speed hack was working for CN ? Thanks

Is it "attack speed" hack ?
slifes is offline  
Old   #2539
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by slifes View Post
If uNf support win7 64bit and CN version client? Thanks

If speed hack was working for CN ? Thanks

Is it "attack speed" hack ?
The only thing that will not work from Unf on the CN client is the speed hack and maybe climb ( unsure ).




Quote:
hes one of the fastest to update after a client patch. apparently he doesn't feel he owes anyone that donated money for the 64bit client anything.
Again, things have been transitioned over with it and the majority is functioning and none else offers any support for 64 nor other regions and nobody else offers something even in the slightest for free. If you want, I'd be happy to hand over everything in conjunction with it if you think you can do better, it's only 3+ years worth of work on a client and me being majority of the one who did absolutely every single bit of leg work in ASM on a ton of hacks that are currently on other programs like climb/clipping/ect that was not possible prior to me dabbling in gw2 or even thought of prior or why people even take the time to reverse unf's bit of packing so they can mooch out of it to update there own stuff since they have no clue how to reverse properly outside of using tools they google.


Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2540
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
I donated as well to get Plox the 64bit, but honestly I'm not in a rush for any updates and definitely though it would take a while. He did say he was going through a lot (Hope that lawsuit didn't spiral.) and we've been using UNF/MiniESP for years so far without any problems. Whenever I need to use MiniESP, I honestly just close out of the 64bit Client and open the 32Bit one.

I only occasionally use UNF as well, so kind of just hopeful for ESP updates haha.

Overall really appreciative, so thank you for your work all this time. :]
MapsBack is offline  
Old   #2541
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
I'm curious what's so tough about the speedhack?

There's a multiplier at a certain address and a speed at another address from what I've disasm'd. Since the speedhack in neither unf or gw2mh work for me (32bit client), I've taken to just overwriting the multiplier with a set of toggle hotkeys... Note that I don't try to run at super speeds, just be a little faster than every one else because I'm laggy...
Chicken Lips is offline  
Old   #2542
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Lips View Post
I'm curious what's so tough about the speedhack?

There's a multiplier at a certain address and a speed at another address from what I've disasm'd. Since the speedhack in neither unf or gw2mh work for me (32bit client), I've taken to just overwriting the multiplier with a set of toggle hotkeys... Note that I don't try to run at super speeds, just be a little faster than every one else because I'm laggy...
The speedhack is working fine & tested. What OS are you running and .NET?
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2543
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The speedhack is working fine & tested. What OS are you running and .NET?
Win7 64bit

.Net 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2 and 4.6 with the associated multi-targeting packs. The extra **** is forced by a Visual Studio 2015 community install.
Chicken Lips is offline  
Old   #2544
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicken Lips View Post
Win7 64bit

.Net 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.5.2 and 4.6 with the associated multi-targeting packs. The extra **** is forced by a Visual Studio 2015 community install.
Then there should be absolutely no problem running the 32bit client in conjunction with Unf unless you are not setting admin if needed or you have the process renamed as something else.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2545
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Then there should be absolutely no problem running the 32bit client in conjunction with Unf unless you are not setting admin if needed or you have the process renamed as something else.
Nothing was renamed.

Before, GW2 was running without admin and Unf with admin. Changed both to admin and it works. I find that... Odd.
Chicken Lips is offline  
Old   #2546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 9
Good
Envision.LastChaos is offline  
Old   #2547
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 2
hey Ploxasarus,how high is the chance to get banned by just using autoloot?

greets
nivahR is offline  
Old   #2548
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by nivahR View Post
hey Ploxasarus,how high is the chance to get banned by just using autoloot?

greets

None that I'm aware of? It uses direct input.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2549
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Unf Fly - Sprint - Strife - Speed Broken on todays patch. ESP Ok.
caitdeen is offline  
Old   #2550
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,441
Received Thanks: 2,190
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitdeen View Post
Unf Fly - Sprint - Strife - Speed Broken on todays patch. ESP Ok.
All updated & the highlighting for hp updated in esp with a slightly better pattern added.


Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.