Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2251

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordanlee98 View Post
Hi, new to hacking.
I have launched the uNF with admin, have NET updated to latest.
Says connected but absolutely nothing works.

Windows 10 64 bit
I had the same issue. You MUST right-click and "run as admin" even if you disabled UAC protection.

Old   #2252

um i have a question - could it be possible to add option "no fall damage" to this trainer ? very often even when i am slowing my downfall it ends in sudden death from falling, sometimes it's annoying
im not ******** or sth and i think that this trainer is great and save me a lot of trouble but that option would be such a help
keep up the good work mate

Old   #2253

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,069
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleszek View Post
um i have a question - could it be possible to add option "no fall damage" to this trainer ? very often even when i am slowing my downfall it ends in sudden death from falling, sometimes it's annoying
im not ******** or sth and i think that this trainer is great and save me a lot of trouble but that option would be such a help
keep up the good work mate
You cannot negate fall damage, just make sure to go from a lower platform or something of the same height level to land on.
Old   #2254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
This was take care of awhile ago I believe, wasn't it? Sorry for my lack of response on that but should of been handled.
yep, all handled... tytyty

Old   #2255

Thanks again for the awesome trainer and all your diligence in keeping it updated in record time.

Here to hoping that with the release of the Halloween content,and the HOT expansion tomorrow morning, that unf updates continue to go smoothly and quickly.

Gonna shoot you a small donation as a token of my appreciation, I wish I had more to spare atm, your trainer has definitely made my GW2 experience better, assisting in making some of the most annoying aspects of the game far more tolerable.

I'll try to donate a little more when I can.
Old   #2256

If you really want to donate, donate me a HOT key so I can keep contributing to the program since I don't have the expansion nor can I really get it right this minute unfortunately
Old   #2257

as of now, the trainer and the esp are broken
Old   #2258

Duh the game updated 1hours ago...
Old   #2259

Still down
Old   #2260

if you read what ploxx said it prolly will be down for a bit
Old   #2261

I made a small donation, if others do the same, for all the enjoyment we get out of Plox's trainer, he can go ahead and get the expansion, and we can be back up and running rather quickly I'd imagine.

everyone is quick to point out when an update breaks the trainer, and Plox is always fast to update the trainer for us for free... now he is asking far a little help so he can get the expansion, people need to donate atleast a little something, even just a few dollars to the guy for all his efforts.

He's more then earned it I'd say.
Old   #2262

I donated for the mini, I donated for when his gpu was down, I'll gladly donate for his expansion.

Thanks for what you do, Plox
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2263

are you working on the hot unf update?
Old   #2264

Can yall calm down, I just woke up.. I'll be right on it, just be patient so I have some time for a cup of coffee and I'll look into it

P.S.: If you really wanna donate for the expansion, please do.. I don't entirely have the ability to afford buying it at full price at the moment because end of the month bills. I will however probally bring some new things to the table if that is the case. A key or price of it & it get's me right into doing it easily/fast
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Can yall calm down, I just woke up.. I'll be right on it, just be patient so I have some time for a cup of coffee and I'll look into it

P.S.: If you really wanna donate for the expansion, please do.. I don't entirely have the ability to afford buying it at full price at the moment because end of the month bills. I will however probally bring some new things to the table if that is the case. A key or price of it & it get's me right into doing it easily/fast
fast pls, we are in mass depression