Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1501

elite*gold: 0
Let me give it a new try with the latest update. I will edit in the results.

EDIT: works great now just ran it no problems

Old   #1502

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,183
Quote:
working on esp but probally won't publish it til later or tomorrow
ESP updated.

Quote:
EDIT: works great now just ran it no problems
Good to hear

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1503

Just have to say that you're awesome, Plox, with how fast you update this after patches. Thanks much, you've made jumping puzzles in the game actually bearable.
Old   #1504

where do i dl the updated version?

Old   #1505

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninefingers View Post
where do i dl the updated version?
First post, everything works perfect for me! Thanx Plox!
Old   #1506

esp will not update for me
Old   #1507

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilotiti View Post
esp will not update for me
Check the download folder that you have the executable located in for the update, make sure your not blocking anything with it.

If nothing, let me know your OS and default setup so I can see why it isn't pulling directly for it & manually update it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1508

My ESP wasn't updating either. But it has downloaded the RAR file into the same directory.
So to fix this I extracted Mini_ESP.rar file manually and got the 0.0.4.0 update.

Seems it's closing and not extracting the RAR / Replacing exe and reopening.
I disabled my AV and anything else that may have stopped it but was the same result.

Using Win7 x64. Haven't had this issue for the last 5 updates you've done as far as I remember.
Old   #1509

I'll look into it and see why, the code for it hasn't changed. Might be the method I'm using is being denied by windows or could just be how i pull from my site to do it. Will look into a different setup perhaps aswell.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1510

ESP is somehow out of date. Btw, in your website, what are confuser and myAutToExe 2.12 for? Thank you!
Old   #1511

Quote:
ESP is somehow out of date
Check the .exe location for the update since it isn't pushing to update or manually do it until I slap a work around on it for people who don't receive properly on it.

Quote:
what are confuser and myAutToExe 2.12 for?

And AutToExe is for decompiling autoit programs back to source so you can modify them or change them or even update them if they break.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1512

Love the product. Looks like next month's patch might make things (more trickier?). I am horrible at linking so I'll just post the url.
[Spoiler maybe] looking at That_Shaman's Datamines from the last year up to now, some features we could expect. : Guildwars2
In short, GMs will be looking more personally into exploits/hacks? Something to keep an eye on. Again thanks for everything Plox (uNf mini esp and all!)
Old   #1513

Quote:
In short, GMs will be looking more personally into exploits/hacks? Something to keep an eye on. Again thanks for everything Plox (uNf mini esp and all!)
No, they are just adding a drop-down tab to report people, woopty doo.

Your talking about Anet here who accidentally bans legit players all the time for no reason an goes 'Our detection systems are working as intended' then go "woops, didnt mean to ban 200 accounts for XX_Reason when you did nothing wrong, sorry!" like they did recently for people who were manually collecting foxfire clusters an got banned for botting.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
No, they are just adding a drop-down tab to report people, woopty doo.

Your talking about Anet here who accidentally bans legit players all the time for no reason an goes 'Our detection systems are working as intended' then go "woops, didnt mean to ban 200 accounts for XX_Reason when you did nothing wrong, sorry!" like they did recently for people who were manually collecting foxfire clusters an got banned for botting.
Thanks for the quick reply, really assuaged my concerns. Will continue using and looking to donate more in the future. Another quick question. Any plans on adding extended features or tidbits for us fans? Feel free to pm if you cannot post publicly. =D
Edit: Something like dodging increase I see others use?
Old   #1515

Quote:
Edit: Something like dodging increase I see others use?
It disconnects, often. Even setting it low will disconnect most of the time so I don't care about using something that has been fixed prior to launch but was usable before and is now for the most part, total shit.

Most of the things that are available are probably all that is going to be available as anything private would be game breaking and not something for release to the community.

I even myself did not agree to the abuse of teleport hacking in pvp but didn't care how people exploited it in pve. It's like using an aimbot in a FPS, does it really make you a good pvp player to teleport away when your about to loose then jump back and kill them? Granted you can use plenty in Unf in pvp, it is not as game mechanically breaking as what the teleport gankers would do and even more so dissapointing as somebody who enjoys reverse assembly to take something and openly abuse it infront of people an then thus you have such reports that anet is forced to change/do something about it and ruin it for everyone as a whole.. Hacking used to be an art form in a game, now its just download/run/tick and LULZ I OWN U WIT MEH SKILLZORZ not realizing how it hurts the people who take time to reverse and the ones who quietly use it to benefit and not openly in plain sight abuse.

There is some things that will be added over time when the time permits but unlike buffy and some of the others, I do actually play the game and granted I do not do pve I'am however always in pvp and there is some things I would be willing to do but others I would try to avoid in terms of options as how it would hurt the pvp community.

On other stuff like pve, I could honestly give a shit less what it does to the pve community and think this game is more pvp end-game then anything and that most of the whining is from the pve community bitching about content that for the most part, sucks ass and delays actual pvp content which is where alot more fun in the game is. Player AI > Game AI

In short, I have a life and enjoy my playtime in the game and do this honestly just for fun and a small profit to help run the server database and hosting. But when I have free time, I do work on quite a bit with the client and given time, more things will be added. This is a solo project & it is not my main source of income so thus, life>gaming.

Thanks
2 Users