Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:04

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Reply
 
Old   #2101

 
elite*gold: 140
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 100
Received Thanks: 8
It's because GW2 got patched... Everytime it's the same. Wait for an update.



Fureal is offline  
Old   #2102
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 11
Received Thanks: 0
Yea, we just gotta wait for Plox to update


sydewayzlocc is offline  
Old   #2103
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 2,108
~ Unf Updated.

~ Esp did not require an update.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
6 Users
Old   #2104
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 0
Works like a charm. Thanks a lot!


guuczi is offline  
Old   #2105
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Dude, could you check your pms please, I sent you a message.
Rakenson is offline  
Old   #2106
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakenson View Post
Dude, could you check your pms please, I sent you a message.
All pm's are responded to, working on 4 different game's so please do note I try to get to everyone as quickly as possible.


Edit:

Unf updated to 3.6
Mini ESP updated to 4.9

  • Fixed rare bug with .NET that would say process is already loaded but isn't ( this applied to both programs ).
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2107
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 10
Received Thanks: 0
GW2 patched today.
Revelationist is offline  
Old   #2108
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelationist View Post
GW2 patched today.
Updated Unf, ESP will get a slight update shortly - users will be prompted.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2109
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 28
Received Thanks: 10
The HP bar feature of the Mini ESP doesn't seem to be working after the latest update.
Fillmaster is offline  
Old   #2110
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmaster View Post
The HP bar feature of the Mini ESP doesn't seem to be working after the latest update.
Which is why I said the ESP will be getting an update shortly, which I'm uploading it now, will be a few minutes
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2111
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Tyvm for being so fast updating UNF.

And if you can/have time : i (maybe a lot of other people too) need to find the 12,21% for speed (it represent the +33% speed IG) to be not detected. So if you can add a checkbox or something else to be able to access this value easier, it'll be very nice
valent19 is offline  
Old   #2112
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 11
Please set default FOV to in-game max. It is easy to go down to 0 since it'll be full left. It's not as easy to find the right "max" FOV.

Also an option for auto "Auto Loot" checked would be great. It's really the only reason aside from auto clicker that I use this bot and I think it is probably a big reason why others use it too
djenk is offline  
Old   #2113
 
elite*gold: 24
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,379
Received Thanks: 2,108
Quote:
Originally Posted by djenk View Post
Please set default FOV to in-game max. It is easy to go down to 0 since it'll be full left. It's not as easy to find the right "max" FOV.

Also an option for auto "Auto Loot" checked would be great. It's really the only reason aside from auto clicker that I use this bot and I think it is probably a big reason why others use it too
Not everyone would want they're FoV set to max, I wouldn't cause I don't entirely like FoV as opposed to zoom. The auto loot checked would be just me setting it as on by default when launching, can do that if other people would want the same thing.
Ploxasarus is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2114
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Agree for auto-loot by default
Quote:
And if you can/have time : i (maybe a lot of other people too) need to find the 12,21% for speed (it represent the +33% speed IG) to be not detected. So if you can add a checkbox or something else to be able to access this value easier, it'll be very nice
valent19 is offline  
Old   #2115
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 22
Received Thanks: 0
Mini ESP Connection ERROR

Mini ESP Connection Error. Internet OK, username - pass OK.


caitdeen is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Trainer Release] OG Atlantica battle speed Trainer
hotkey num 0 - to set You can change speed radius from 80- realy slow to 700 for fast battling. CATION In IND and GD before entering change...
12 Replies - Atlantica Online
UdoBot Release ! New Trainer ! [ Unlimited Leecher Trainer ]
Hier Release ich meinen Ersten Trainer. Er Enthält : Cutspeed Reloadspeed Sp Reg Leg Dmg < Found Wallhack Chams < Credits to h4c0r-BG...
64 Replies - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:04.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.