Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2086

elite*gold: 0
Is it normal for my character to run in a very weird way when i enable speed hack? also why isnt speed hack much faster than this 30% , i mean it would be awesome if it was very fast that i can explore the whole map in no time

Old   #2087

Yes it's normal that you will move wierdly when having a speed above something coded in the game (just like neo in the matrix m8)
The worst is when you have a cripple condi tho...

Old   #2088

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by snakestorm View Post
Is it normal for my character to run in a very weird way when i enable speed hack? also why isnt speed hack much faster than this 30% , i mean it would be awesome if it was very fast that i can explore the whole map in no time
You cannot go above 30% in the game without desyncing from the server.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2089

i would advice against going over 30% anyway as it's completely obvious to anyone around you that your speed hacked. but at 25%-30% your just speed boosted^^

Old   #2090

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendor View Post
i would advice against going over 30% anyway as it's completely obvious to anyone around you that your speed hacked. but at 25%-30% your just speed boosted^^
Anything above 12.X% ( base swiftness speed ) look's like your hacking cause how you jitter ingame. It is very good to use to get from spot-to-spot if your a pve person though an want to gather quickly in certain map's or just want to do a quick catch-up in WvW.

Granted with the new meta and how ******* retarded anet is, I'd say WvW is just a karma train now.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2091

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Anything above 12.X% ( base swiftness speed ) look's like your hacking cause how you jitter ingame.
So, even if on MY screen i'm moving without any jittering (tested speedhack set to around 15%, anything higher looks not normal even for me) everyone else see me jittering anyway?
Old   #2092

oh I mean the in game speed % not the slider^^
Old   #2093

thank you for sharing
Old   #2094

i launch gw2 then trainer and its says connected but i cant use any of them also i incearese the speed but it doesnt change (always %0) , fly or others r not working for me . What should i do . thx for help
Old   #2095

Ploxasarus why don't you release a teleporter for free. I think it's bullshit that some "people" are getting money selling it.
Old   #2096

didnt work for me ..
Old   #2097

Is it working? Anyone got busted so far?
Old   #2098

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemberac View Post
Ploxasarus why don't you release a teleporter for free. I think it's bullshit that some "people" are getting money selling it.
Because it can get caught in the system and the user has a possibility more so of being banned for it then anything on unf. Unf is more of a you use it quietly and can get away with alot unless you ignorantly do it infront of people kind of thing, so if your dumb enough to for example clip/speed/fly hack an get recorded cause your abusing infront of people, you get banned for your own stupidity wereas teleporting is a 50/50, some people go for ages without a problem whilst others get banned quickly.

Quote:
i launch gw2 then trainer and its says connected but i cant use any of them also i incearese the speed but it doesnt change (always %0) , fly or others r not working for me . What should i do . thx for help
Run as admin, check your executable name and check anything you might need from the main post.

Quote:
didnt work for me ..
That explains nothing to me on what you did, are running, ect.. Being vague doesn't give me an option to troubleshoot.

Quote:
Is it working? Anyone got busted so far?
It's always updated, always free ( unf ), and you only get busted for being ignorant and abusing it infront of the masses. I've ran dungeons, wvw, spvp - everything, since the launch of gw2 & never been banned.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2099

Not working
Old   #2100

I can't explain nothing, i try everything you wrote on your post, it's like connected, but change nothing ( for exemple when i tick speed, it stay 0% )