Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1951

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pycache View Post
Well, I guess you don't consider gw1 a well known mmo then?
What do you mean by that? Its possible with gw1?

Old   #1952

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcana2 View Post

shaddup trolls

Old   #1953

Quote:
It is. Not directly, but you can increase your attributes and shorten cooldowns with hacks.
Old   #1954

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavorsMalody View Post
shaddup trolls
I'm no troll, I'm just asking for information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pycache View Post
It is. Not directly, but you can increase your attributes and shorten cooldowns with hacks.
What do you use for that?

Old   #1955

it doesnt work.

Sorry it worked when i ran it as admin
Old   #1956

Quote:
What do you use for that?
Nothing, as I don't actually hack but am only interested in coding. For gw1, there were multiple options allowing you to do that. Zraw hack menu, toolbox (can be found on gwscr.com), extended sc timer and others.

Since the game died I doubt anyone kept his distribution up to date, though.
Old   #1957

elite*gold: 5861
thx

you can for full Clip Hotkey set
Old   #1958

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshy37 View Post
Hey, quick question, does the esp work to show chests also? Like buried zephyrite locked chests in dry top? I was trying the esp made by Buffy, and it showed everything except for chests, so I'm curious.
Yes, it will.

Quote:
Is damage modification possible to make a character doing more damage than it should?
Start sniffing packets. There is ways to use skills from other classes, however, without packet editing - but that is not public and I will not post information on it and I do not think buffy has shared info or even kept some things even more so up-to-date. Was methods to use skills from underwater above and vice versa, variations to missle speeds, other things, just nothing that needs to see public eye nor have I myself kept up with an only remember the memory regions. If you do figure it out, please keep it to yourself.. Abuse happens too often with certain hacks an it ruins it for others.
Old   #1959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Yes, it will.

Start sniffing packets. There is ways to use skills from other classes, however, without packet editing - but that is not public and I will not post information on it and I do not think buffy has shared info or even kept some things even more so up-to-date. Was methods to use skills from underwater above and vice versa, variations to missle speeds, other things, just nothing that needs to see public eye nor have I myself kept up with an only remember the memory regions. If you do figure it out, please keep it to yourself.. Abuse happens too often with certain hacks an it ruins it for others.
When having the packet encryption cracked this should actually be relatively simple right?
Skills probably have skill id´s and the packet probably contains such information.. Replacing the skill id with a skill id of another class could probably work.
Old   #1960

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,182
@Cartman, there is an old thread here with some posts by cencil in this section with the structure for a packet editor. There is also more on another site, if you look, for opcodes and packet structure, that would give you some more information to put together your own but it is nothing straight forward and you'll have to put it together yourself and its is very outdated.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1961

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
@Cartman, there is an old thread here with some posts by cencil in this section with the structure for a packet editor. There is also more on another site, if you look, for opcodes and packet structure, that would give you some more information to put together your own but it is nothing straight forward and you'll have to put it together yourself and its is very outdated.
Yeah that it is outdated is very bad. Well i am goin to give it a try. First i need to learn reversing properly before i can do some of this ****.
Thank you, i am gonna take a look at this thread.
Old   #1962

Heya,
First of all, thanks a bunch for the release, it's great!

Second: Fly hacking is a bit tedious as often I seem to fall to death lol, still experimenting however
Old   #1963

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad min View Post
Heya,
First of all, thanks a bunch for the release, it's great!

Second: Fly hacking is a bit tedious as often I seem to fall to death lol, still experimenting however
Fly hack works like in normal life now... if you fly high, you need a landing point im same height. if you fall down you need to get to same height as your flightstart position height to not gettinf damaged.
Old   #1964

can anyone help me out with the speed hack?

1) when crippled or slowed and i press push to speed(or even if i am not doing it right in that moment) i "run" crippled and it looks very strange. can others see me the same way?

2) for example on shadow, if i have push to speed activated(or had just used it) then the distance covered by my heartseeker will be much less. why is that? i leap much less
Old   #1965

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
Fly hack works like in normal life now... if you fly high, you need a landing point im same height. if you fall down you need to get to same height as your flightstart position height to not gettinf damaged.
Was thinking there was something to it like that, thanks. I managed to play around with the gravity and make it so I rarely die from falling.