Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1966

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trejox View Post
can anyone help me out with the speed hack?

1) when crippled or slowed and i press push to speed(or even if i am not doing it right in that moment) i "run" crippled and it looks very strange. can others see me the same way?

2) for example on shadow, if i have push to speed activated(or had just used it) then the distance covered by my heartseeker will be much less. why is that? i leap much less
1. Dunno if i know what exactly you mean, but understand this: If you run faster or slower than your actual speed, the server isnt aware of this and what the server doesnt know cant know the other clients.... Thats the principle.
The point is, when normally moving i guess there is a automated sync of your coordinates. Means: Whenever you sending your coordinates to the server, server knows your position, and if you run faster then u actually can, server will look your characters movement to other players like teleporting small distances.

Means: If you run from 0m to 10m on your client it looks like you are running the whole 10meters. For other clients it will look like you are teleporting from 0m to 4m and from 4m to 8m and from 8m to 10m (not exact this amount of meters) but i hope you get the point.

Edit: What might be better to understand is, your movement, when using a speedhack, for other players looks like you having big laggs.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #1967

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
1. Dunno if i know what exactly you mean, but understand this: If you run faster or slower than your actual speed, the server isnt aware of this and what the server doesnt know cant know the other clients.... Thats the principle.
The point is, when normally moving i guess there is a automated sync of your coordinates. Means: Whenever you sending your coordinates to the server, server knows your position, and if you run faster then u actually can, server will look your characters movement to other players like teleporting small distances.

Means: If you run from 0m to 10m on your client it looks like you are running the whole 10meters. For other clients it will look like you are teleporting from 0m to 4m and from 4m to 8m and from 8m to 10m (not exact this amount of meters) but i hope you get the point.

Edit: What might be better to understand is, your movement, when using a speedhack, for other players looks like you having big laggs.
thanks for explaining, so basically when i am using shift to go that 20%ish faster then others will just think i am having a high ping yeah? won't be suspiscious

what about my 2nd point? it seems very strange to me. try it out if you have a chance, spam heartseeker couple of times without enabling speedhack and then again with. you will notice the distance you leap is much less with the speedhack, how come? is it only a visual thing or is it compensating? what is happening there

Old   #1968

Quote:
thanks for explaining, so basically when i am using shift to go that 20%ish faster then others will just think i am having a high ping yeah? won't be suspiscious
Well actually it is suspicious because pings behave like either you get a too high ping for a special amount of time so the server doesnt receive ANY packets of you and will kick you out da game, or you have a ping for like 5 seconds but not every 3 seconds xD

It´s suspicious and i wouldn´t use it too much in towns and in near of a small amount of players... Better use it if there are SOO MUCH players like sometimes on WvW when running in a group, then its actually not suspicious unless someone is specifically watching you.

My private hack does exactly this: Counting players that are nearer then a user defined distance if more then 30 keep hacks activated if less 30 deactivate if 0 players around you activate...

This is my method on how not to get caught

----
Depending your second question: Guess they have any serversided check on how far you already ran? Dunno sorry
Old   #1969

Distance covered by skills movement will be the same. The hack doesn't give you speed in that way.

Old   #1970

Quote:
what about my 2nd point? it seems very strange to me. try it out if you have a chance, spam heartseeker couple of times without enabling speedhack and then again with. you will notice the distance you leap is much less with the speedhack, how come? is it only a visual thing or is it compensating? what is happening there
It's kind of hard to explain but as a starting point, movement skills are altered depending on your movement speed. Heartseeker is usually farther with swiftness, shorter with quickness so I imagine that unless you actually have swiftness, it's going to re-sync like you aren't moving as fast as you want to (or something along those lines). Generally just easier to leave speedhacking off if you're planning to spam heartseeker (just use the passive MS + steal for swiftness).
Old   #1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvertedSerenity View Post
It's kind of hard to explain but as a starting point, movement skills are altered depending on your movement speed. Heartseeker is usually farther with swiftness, shorter with quickness so I imagine that unless you actually have swiftness, it's going to re-sync like you aren't moving as fast as you want to (or something along those lines). Generally just easier to leave speedhacking off if you're planning to spam heartseeker (just use the passive MS + steal for swiftness).
How it works is simple, wether your RP walking, spamming heartseeker, or spamming all the nike warrior skills, the distance you travel per second will be the as the speed you set the speed hack to.

If you get crippled or chilled it wont matter, the speedhack will keep you moving at the exact same speed at all times. If you use a leap that would normally cover large amount of space quickly, it won't work with the speed hack, you will simply move at the speed the hack is set to move you.
Old   #1972

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjlwillycoyote View Post
How it works is simple, wether your RP walking, spamming heartseeker, or spamming all the nike warrior skills, the distance you travel per second will be the as the speed you set the speed hack to.

If you get crippled or chilled it wont matter, the speedhack will keep you moving at the exact same speed at all times. If you use a leap that would normally cover large amount of space quickly, it won't work with the speed hack, you will simply move at the speed the hack is set to move you.
thanks both of you, understand now
Old   #1973

14 Apr Update!
Old   #1974

dosn't work for me :'(
Old   #1975

Down for me !!
Old   #1976

Give plox a chance to update, patch just happened hr ago.
Old   #1977

i hope it gets fixed. my character sucks with out the benefit of speed hack
Old   #1978

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,078
It's updated, sorry was busy checking out GTA V , very nice game
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #1979

awesome thanks plox!
Old   #1980

auto loot not working, mind if you check it out plox?