Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1216

elite*gold: 0
*** i just realised how much i used auto loot in wvw now D: sad to hear your gpu died take your time as always nobody should be trying to force an update since they are getting these updates for free keep up the good work

Old   #1217

Why don't we all just donate like at least 5$ each to Plox to support him?

Old   #1218

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
P.S.: If you want the Zoom/FoV that is an easy toss-up in CE I could do right now if you'd like it and I can post it no problem.
Please fix game for us xD
Old   #1219

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
P.S.: If you want the Zoom/FoV that is an easy toss-up in CE I could do right now if you'd like it and I can post it no problem.
If possible could you throw in auto-loot too? I'm not sure if it's possible yet or anything but just a half program would be enough to calm people honestly. I use it for the auto-loot process and a lot of other people do too.

If not it's no rush just a little request but I'm not being impatient. Your work has been the best I've seen in free hacks so keep up the awesome work!

You rock Plox!

Old   #1220

Zoom only would be great, the rest is fine whenever it's ready.
Old   #1221

I agree, the most useful portion for me is the Zoom feature. It's the only reason I use uNf (and before that, gZoom).
Old   #1222

for me the afk feature is very important which is working until now so i dont have any problem ^^
Old   #1223

Alright, I donated $50 for the new GPU and I'll donate $50 more when UNF and Mini ESP are updated.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #1224

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,183
I would like to say thank you to the people contributing and its helping alot to help replace what I need to and I promise this weekend I will finish everything that needs to be done and have been trying to work on it but with GPU & real life its a bit of a conflict with SSE and dynamic module an blah blah blah. Offsets didn't change but it does complicate some things so just need a bit more time to slice into it without life butting in.

Had been working on the chinese version which has already done this but that was amidst a GPU crapping out an i've not had alot of time I can put into this as its just a mess to play with - but definately still workable. Just annoyed I can't get it out to the people so quickly with lack of time involved
Thanks
8 Users
Old   #1225

We appreciate your hard work and no one is blaming you for being late. UNF and Mini ESP are both fantastic tools and it changes the experience of the game a lot and that's why people want them as fast as possible. That can be expressed sometimes in a ranting and rude way but it also show that you are a fantastic coder and your tools are not just crappy ones that players can have the same gaming experience without.

I can't wait till the weekend end to enjoy gw2 again with your tools.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1226

When you update does the client update automatically? I know stupid question, but hey I just want to make sure I'm on top of things xD
Old   #1227

Quote:
Originally Posted by fumixx View Post
When you update does the client update automatically? I know stupid question, but hey I just want to make sure I'm on top of things xD
No. He will update the file on the first page of this thread and you will just download from there, for unF that is. For mini ESP it will (if I remember correctly) either download the new version directly or take you to a download page. That's as much as I can remember though. Thx again for all you do Plox.
Old   #1228

I still find this the best tool this tool helped me a lot thank you @Ploxasarus for your tool
Old   #1229

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendor View Post
No. He will update the file on the first page of this thread and you will just download from there, for unF that is. For mini ESP it will (if I remember correctly) either download the new version directly or take you to a download page. That's as much as I can remember though. Thx again for all you do Plox.
Thank you kind sir.
Old   #1230

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiExtreme View Post
for me the afk feature is very important which is working until now so i dont have any problem ^^
I never use the AFK feature, what exactly does it do if you could explain to me please?