Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #3466

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,200
Quote:
Originally Posted by caitdeen View Post
@Ploxasarus Today's patch broke Unf. Ty
Updated, also added in the sprint update for the time being ( toggle it on to simply set you to swiftness speed, any movement impeding debuffs like cripple/chill/immo will remove it and you will have to retoggle it on ) and I also set unf to appear ontop when first ran since some people were suggesting me to do so an it not get lost in the taskbar or multi windows/monitors.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #3467

elite*gold: 0
omg Plox really... thanks alot!!!

Old   #3468

When I run its all blanked out, doesnt close or anything. Just doesnt let me fiddle with anything? Anyone else having the problem?
Old   #3469

looks like a late night build just broke unf again :/

Old   #3470

its time to update again thx
Old   #3471

hey pl0x, what happen to full clip? that function really got me out of tough spots like traversing from map to map, reaching poi's, avoid bosses etc, isit possible to get it again?
Old   #3472

Hi plox, there was a 2nd patch on Friday 08/18 which broke your updated unf utility again.
As always, thank you for your time!
Old   #3473

Hello Plox, just to thank you for what you brought me in the game. And I confess that I can play more without your application.
Good Continuation and thank you again
Old   #3474

Quote:
Originally Posted by coxetc View Post
Hi plox, there was a 2nd patch on Friday 08/18 which broke your updated unf utility again.
As always, thank you for your time!
I'm awake, updated again.

Quote:
hey pl0x, what happen to full clip? that function really got me out of tough spots like traversing from map to map, reaching poi's, avoid bosses etc, isit possible to get it again?
Planning to re-add it but working on something to re-add with it an rather release them as a set and also working to get a 64bit version ready but because of all these constant patches its just getting tiresome.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3475

How does sprinting work? I have activated the function and press Left Alt. But I do not notice any change
Old   #3476

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddyrn View Post
How does sprinting work? I have activated the function and press Left Alt. But I do not notice any change
I specified what it does here:

Quote:
also added in the sprint update for the time being ( toggle it on to simply set you to swiftness speed, any movement impeding debuffs like cripple/chill/immo will remove it and you will have to retoggle it on )
If you really want to notice it, turn strife on an go left>right an see your speed, then toggle sprint on, hit left alt, do the same thing an notice how much faster it is.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #3477

Thanks for all your work, Plox! UNF getting better and better with all new changes and tweaks.

Hope for 64-bit client support and rebindable keys function someday and it will be absolute best and ultimate GW2 hack ever in it's ideal form
Old   #3478

will we ever get the esp for 64 bit? atleast for the donators it would benice. 32 bit is old school at this point
Old   #3479

It keeps saying: Trojan:32/Fuery.B!cl When clicking the download here link and downloading. Windows defender is keeping it quarantined. What do i do? I dont want a Virus
Old   #3480

Quote:
Originally Posted by **** many girls View Post
It keeps saying: Trojan:32/Fuery.B!cl When clicking the download here link and downloading. Windows defender is keeping it quarantined. What do i do? I dont want a Virus
Unf is a obfuscated program, it makes zero outbound connections, it is being flagged as such because of its obfuscation methods to prevent not only other people from easily prying into it but also anet.

Simply add an exception or disable it.

Stated it plenty an plenty more times before, I don't care about your gw2 items or what you have on your pc.

Quote:
will we ever get the esp for 64 bit? atleast for the donators it would benice. 32 bit is old school at this point
I did say soon