Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #3466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivas View Post
Never have problems with 32Bit Clients/Applikations. But GW2 is crashing like crazy. As I said, I don't know why
Crashing at meta events and real big crowds of ppl is well known issue with 32Bit client. It's fixed in 64Bit version. I hope we get 64Bit UNF soon, as Plox says

Old   #3467

Unf broken by update today

Old   #3468

nah

Yep Unf is broken by Anet's never ending updates...

*sending out psychic brainwave alert*

Thanks for all your time and efforts Plox
Old   #3469

yep, broken again

Old   #3470

yup what happens everytime to a-net patch hamsters have to patch 4 times rather than just the once

gotta give crazy propps to plox though for keeping this going makes the game playable imo

would love 64bit version though (yup am that greedy lol)
Old   #3471

I see lots of people asking for the 64bit Unf client, and sure it would be nice if one becomes available to us, but, I'm thinking if maybe those requests came with some donations to show appreciation for the obvious work involved he might become more inspired to work on what is probably a nerve racking endeavor chasing down all the memory addresses in a 64bit environment, along with whatever assortment of other hurdles that probably have to be worked out.

I know I speak for everyone in saying how appreciative we are for the Unf tool he has provided for us, it really does make the game experience 10x better in my opinion. Giving us the trainer for free AND also providing us with constant updates, usually VERY quickly, to fix what almost every Anet update breaks.

I am just saying when handfuls of people start requesting/suggesting he work on another, more difficult, version of the trainer, it would be cool, and respectful to donate a few bucks his way as well.

I think everyone who has ever downloaded Unf owes Plox at least one beer...

Just an idea/suggestion.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #3472

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by luke.nunes View Post
Unf broken by update today
Updated.

Quote:
I think everyone who has ever downloaded Unf owes Plox at least one beer...
I don't actually drink anymore, but I do smoke hella dope.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #3473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Updated.

I don't actually drink anymore, but I do smoke hella dope.

I'm with you 100% on that, I definitely prefer more mellow intoxicants these days I dig the enhanced creativity and enhanced music appreciation over getting loud, obnoxious and hungover

I'd twist you a fatty if i could FTP it to you... but that is still a ways off.

I was actually watching a show the other night where they were talking about how in 10 to 15 years people will most likely have the capability to use devices like vastly improved 3d printers to "print" or manufacture their own medications, etc.

The dude was talking about how people will go online and download templates for specific compounds, and how in all likelihood people will continue to improve on them, much like the whole open source scene we see in software today.

How awesome would open source chemistry/pharmaceuticals be?

As awesome as it will be dangerous I guess... there will need to be some huge advancements in anti-virus and malware protection for sure, cuz there is always be that one dude...

Anyways, thanks for the update.
Old   #3474

ill send you some dope i make if u want :P
Old   #3475

elite*gold: 193
Received Thanks: 2,239
To be honest I know I've been working on the 64bit version awhile but the reason its taking so long is because being spread across so many projects public & private, moving house, dealing with newborn kittens, my girl moving here from half way across the world an dealing with all of the green card stuff ( which is a total nightmare btw an no she didn't marry me for that, we'd been together ages prior an traveled alot to see eachother ), then having to work cause this obviously does not pay my bills an most of it gets primarily used for the web hosting/database or say one of my components on my computer breaks and so I can keep doing what I do on here with a decent machine ( which someone even was nice enough to donate me a GPU ages ago since mine crapped out to even get on an update, which I did 20 mins after receiving it ).

Some would say its easy to do so, but then don't realize not using external modules to handle things & writing your own pattern scanning ontop of making it multi platform then being high demand for me to make it functional on CN, its just a pain cause I'm writing it all new from scratch.

I could go on an on, but even buffy has toddled out of the scene an his 64bit project has just been sitting since then unfinished.

I make no promises, but I've always done my best to update & do what I can for everyone.

/endrant
Thanks
7 Users
Old   #3476

hey bro. i think u need to update ur UNF.. is not working .. can't fly and can speed.
Old   #3477

Works perfect, no need for an update
Old   #3478

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
/snip

/endrant
thats fine plox, the 32bit works perfectly and having a bag full of kittens alone is a nightmare lol

gl on your RL dramas as they are always the most important imo

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippoman View Post
Works perfect, no need for an update
I second this as no issue whatsoever, you sure you running it in admin mode?
Old   #3479

Is “full clip” this function canceled?
can't to underground?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #3480

Hi I forced it into 32bit client, and now it is connected. However, it seems like nothing works - no speed, no nothing? Running it as administrator and compatible with windows 7. What am I doing wrong here?