Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #1936

elite*gold: 0
dam new build/patch broke it

Old   #1937

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewolfpack View Post
dam new build/patch broke it
Working fine for me

Old   #1938

I dont get why its not working then i always had it work everything is the same its running Gw2.exe but when i turn on speed it stays 0% and im on a windows 7 machine
Old   #1939

DONATION

Hey Plox, im loooking for gw2 Mini ESP login, i donated to your account. And sent an email with info.

I cant wait anymore

Old   #1940

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewolfpack View Post
I dont get why its not working then i always had it work everything is the same its running Gw2.exe but when i turn on speed it stays 0% and im on a windows 7 machine
Are you running as administrator? I always seem to forget that and have to restart everything. It never works for me unless I remember to run as admin.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1941

Hey Plox dear,

Just was curious... your main website has been down for I think about a week or so now and also now my anti virus program is saying that even though the site isn't coming up, there is Malware on it. I am worried that something went really wrong with the site and you might have been hacked... not sure. I really hope that everything is okay and was just wanting to see if you could verify what's going on. Would have emailed you, but the email is connected to your site and I was worried that might have a bad consequence.

Always appreciate your work and UNF is the best thing that ever happened for me with GW2. Auto loot for life. XD
Old   #1942

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,108
Will respond to everything the best I can.

Quote:
For some reason the character will run off at the desired speed, but the camera stays fixed. So, in effect, my toon runs off till I can't see it anymore. lol Anyone got any ideas why this would be happening?
I cannot replicate this and would believe it to be an areanet issue on there camera updates.

Quote:
btw plox, is there a way to change the keybind from flying with the one for speed? i want shift for speed
I have plans for a better donation based Unf version that has customizable aspects going towards when the expansion lands that any current users of the esp will automatically get access to that is basically an 'all in one', you'll see in time.

Quote:
hello plox. can you add filter to radar in ESP ? when i go to place that has lots of friend NPCs and lots of neutral NPCs and lots of enemy monsters the rader will make mini map so many dots in all places. maybe we can choose if we want to see freiend players or NPCs or not etc that will help alot

even if you do this with cost money and not free i will buy
Future plans.

Quote:
anyone else have issues with the camera zooming in then back out after you stop moving?
This usually happens when first setting your zoom distance.

Quote:
Can you provide the source code ?
No.

Quote:
Just was curious... your main website has been down for I think about a week or so now and also now my anti virus program is saying that even though the site isn't coming up, there is Malware on it. I am worried that something went really wrong with the site and you might have been hacked... not sure. I really hope that everything is okay and was just wanting to see if you could verify what's going on. Would have emailed you, but the email is connected to your site and I was worried that might have a bad consequence.
Because your running Avast and it detects things like cheatengine or some of the packing methods on the programs or certain tools like ollydbg as malicious when they actually are not or because of the packing methods it cannot scan within the program archive an thus automatically flags it and denies the user from browsing/seeing/ect.

Avast has always been an issue with it, nothing is wrong and I have never posted anything malicious or had anyone upload it to the site, period. Just simply disable it briefly and get what you need then re-enable your virus software.

Edit: Unf has been updated to 3.5

- Disabled the ingame slider for FoV while running Unf so they do not conflict with eachother and people get the camera spazzing out because of it conflicting with anets FoV setting. The ingame one will not re-enable after running unf unless you reload your client, I'll do this later if its a problem and people would rather not have the hassle.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1943

Just like that, for people multiboxing is it possible to find a way to make unf working because when 2 instance of gw2 is on unf interface just flash on/off
Old   #1944

Hey anyone else's ESP login saying connection error?

Edit: Nvm Fixed it by deleting it and downloading a fresh version of it.
Old   #1945

Hey, quick question, does the esp work to show chests also? Like buried zephyrite locked chests in dry top? I was trying the esp made by Buffy, and it showed everything except for chests, so I'm curious.
Old   #1946

Hey Plox,
Not a request but it's just a curious question since I trust your expertise in this.
Is damage modification possible to make a character doing more damage than it should?
Old   #1947

It is not.
Old   #1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDogExtra View Post
Hey Plox,
Not a request but it's just a curious question since I trust your expertise in this.
Is damage modification possible to make a character doing more damage than it should?
No, and this wont be possible in any well known mmorpg.
Old   #1949

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartmanforlife View Post
No, and this wont be possible in any well known mmorpg.
Well, I guess you don't consider gw1 a well known mmo then?
Old   #1950

Quote:
Originally Posted by pycache View Post
Well, I guess you don't consider gw1 a well known mmo then?
Wont = will not,
so i meant in future coming games or currently well known games