Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] GW2Minion - Godlike bot for gw2

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by silveroxy View Post
Nippel, no more free 3 day trials?
There will be events for free weekends and as already mentioned, users who contribute and share meshes (or even self coded lua modules ) will get rewarded with some free time.
If you really just want to try it out, you can pm fxfire, he will probably give you a trial key
Besides that, we added Multibotting to all keys!
Every normal key can now run TWO instances of gw2+bot , besides those there are multibot-keys available to run up to 5 instances on one computer!

Old   #62

Meshing evolved :

Thanks
1 User
Old   #63

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,821
Quote:
Originally Posted by nippeltig View Post
Meshing evolved :
Its the bots greatest asset.

Hopefully will evolve further and not stagnate.
Old   #64

I would purchase this bot if it had lifetime i think its a really sad thing to make people pay subscription. this company is like the Battle.net of bots. Feel really let down that the ridiculous subscription costs more than most games per month!

Old   #65

The evil flows forth
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwink View Post
I would purchase this bot if it had lifetime i think its a really sad thing to make people pay subscription. this company is like the Battle.net of bots. Feel really let down that the ridiculous subscription costs more than most games per month!
a) We are not a company

b) At least we are not such scam douchesbags who throw out a d3 bot and then disappear with your fully 3 payed lifetime subs, so this is something good, not bad!

c) "ridiculous subscription costs" ? You do realize that we are below lazy in price and there is no other bot out there that could be described as "bot"?

@jeune, we miss you too. This time noone steals our stuff and distributes it all over the place to anyone without our permission
Old   #67

Besides some really neat update regarding the NavMesh stuff :
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

You can now control and check on your Bot from everywhere, mobile, tablet or anything else that can display a webpage:

Old   #68

Is the only Way to test this Bot, to buy it?
Old   #69

I would be willing to pay upto £100 for a lifetime subscription i think that would make you more than enough money to keep the bot running for a huge amount of time since you would be looking at at least 1000 purchases. that's £100000 anyway i know this is a unlikely to happen but you have a definite customer here if you make it available
Old   #70

can anyone tell me some decent features of this bot? I would love to buy it knowing that there would be some decent features on here.

Like the pros and cons of this bot. The diffences of this bot and MMOviper. Thanks in advance!
Old   #71

This bot is the best you are going to find the only con is the monthly payments imo. the way the bot is designed is excellent your chances of being banned are nil to very unlikely since it uses a random movement mesh so if you mesh an entire area it will move randomly between the mesh so it will never take the same route twice. The only thing i havent had confirmation on is if it is possible to mesh quest area's and make the bot stay within that mesh area until quest is completed then move to the next mesh area.

Overall this bot is A* the other pixel checker bots around aren't even in the same league
Old   #72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwink View Post
This bot is the best you are going to find the only con is the monthly payments imo. the way the bot is designed is excellent your chances of being banned are nil to very unlikely since it uses a random movement mesh so if you mesh an entire area it will move randomly between the mesh so it will never take the same route twice. The only thing i havent had confirmation on is if it is possible to mesh quest area's and make the bot stay within that mesh area until quest is completed then move to the next mesh area.

Overall this bot is A* the other pixel checker bots around aren't even in the same league
Firstly.. Yes this is a great bot and the best out there for GW2 at the moment.

Secondly.. There is some randomness to the bot and the mesh certainly helps with this but if you have for instance have a path in a tunnel it will always take the same path in the tunnel (if there are no mobs or gather items). I am certain this will be improved soon.

Third.. You can mesh an entire zone if you want (which I have) and then place markers of certain type and level ranges on the markers to keep the bot fighting in a certain area until it levels and then move on.

Also this is not a pixel checker bot.
Old   #73

Lazy has dropped the price of there bot down to $19.83 for 3 months so your previous comment about your bot being cheaper is no long applicable :P Lifetime????
Old   #74

Prices are the same from what I can see, they just allowed multiboxing on their premium 90 daystuff .
Besides, it's all about the features, the support and the community
You know which bot was not getting updated during the christmas / newyear time while the other one was never down for more than 30min - 1hour? That alone should be a good convincing argument
Just compare the offered navigationmeshes on both sides, besides that, check out the new fency assist play n other fun modules that got added by our lovely community to be used with minion.

Old   #75

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,302
Just got this lastnight and enjoying it quite a bit so far. Disclaimer though that I'm not intending or concerned with massive gold farming for profit but rather just something to use to level some alts and build a bankroll for later use.

Making your own meshes is a bit annoying but not really required with the public ones on their forums but a little effort to mesh out just a specific area for semi afk farming is VERY useful I find. Personally I made a map of a fairly small area that has consistent spawns of mobs (dropping a TON of crafting mats) that has an event running in it that I can fairly safely solo every ~20 minutes.

This hour or so of effort I put into making my own mesh had me earning around 50-60s/hour using a level 10 character which I'd consider rather great although I'm sure there are better options out there.

Very excited to be able to write some of my own modules as I've never used lua before but I'll probably put that off a bit longer.

Closed Thread