Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GW2Minion - Godlike bot for gw2

Discussion on [Release] GW2Minion - Godlike bot for gw2 within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/23/2012, 18:39   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neycon View Post
But this "NOOB" make the best Bot it have at the moment for GW2
Maybe public one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/23/2012, 22:45   #47

LOOL I knew you were one of the competitors, noone else would have a look at gw2minion and describe it with "******".
I can only hope oyu are one of the lazy guys, because that is the only bot I would even describe with "bot".
Everyhthing else is an uberfail keypressing cheap **** whatever you name it.

Name me ONE THING that "your best bot" has or is doing better that gw2minon.

just hillarious

@shuyin2k
something that downloads something and injects it into gw2 is always putting up alarm signs on some AVs. Feel free to change your AV or ask on our forum or in chat, everyone will tell you it is ok. Even virustotal is only showing 4/52 which is pretty good considering what it does and the security it is using ot prevent the bot from beeing detected. Don't worry about that.
Old 11/24/2012, 20:12   #48

it's pretty bad imo.. mostly incomplete bot there is I'm using another one without the pathing **** and still running 24+ hours without a crash. Until GW2Minion can run without having others do their work, It's not the best bot. Your pathing system is already working fine with another bot and they have working paths for the people, not some starting area. Don't get me wrong, GW2 Minion CAN be the best bot, at the moment it isn't.
Old 11/24/2012, 23:21   #49

does this bot has a combat logic? or it just spam spells?
what makes the bot the best? >.<...

navigation? hmmm not really
does it autosell? auto repair? hmmm a little documentation what the bot does will be help.
Old 11/25/2012, 23:10   #50

Talking

Do people really not understand what Beta is? What makes it the best bot? Well its not... NOT YET that is. It certainly has the most potential out of any advertised bot for GW2. I believe when it is released it will be the BEst GW2 bot out there. The pathing system is great but more importantly it is the LUA scripts that give it its true potential. Already the Thief class that was written by a community member works great and could take on 8 mobs at once on my thief with ease. It even selected the next targets based on health.

Oh and by the way.... even though it is still in beta it DOES repair, sell, waypoint and salvage. A bit of tweaking and it will be VERY hard to tell... nearly impossible to any bystanders.. to tell it is a bot.

Its like pottery.. first you have to make the basic form out of the clay (in this case code) and then you tweak it and add more detail and more detail refining it each step of the way until you end up with a masterpiece. Right now GW2 minion is on its way to becoming the masterpiece. Those of us watching it being molded can see its beauty taking shape more and more almost every day.
Old 11/26/2012, 02:51   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMonroe View Post
Do people really not understand what Beta is? What makes it the best bot? Well its not... NOT YET that is. It certainly has the most potential out of any advertised bot for GW2. I believe when it is released it will be the BEst GW2 bot out there. The pathing system is great but more importantly it is the LUA scripts that give it its true potential. Already the Thief class that was written by a community member works great and could take on 8 mobs at once on my thief with ease. It even selected the next targets based on health.

Oh and by the way.... even though it is still in beta it DOES repair, sell, waypoint and salvage. A bit of tweaking and it will be VERY hard to tell... nearly impossible to any bystanders.. to tell it is a bot.

Its like pottery.. first you have to make the basic form out of the clay (in this case code) and then you tweak it and add more detail and more detail refining it each step of the way until you end up with a masterpiece. Right now GW2 minion is on its way to becoming the masterpiece. Those of us watching it being molded can see its beauty taking shape more and more almost every day.
If i ask it via whisper or mail if it's a bot, it won't reply.
Old 11/26/2012, 02:58   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly View Post
If i ask it via whisper or mail if it's a bot, it won't reply.
I am not sure I get your point. Are you saying that in its beta form it does not reply to whispers or mail? If you are that is true but you clearly have not read that which you quoted.

Also who would reply to a mail asking if they are a bot. Mail is very EASILY overlooked if you are in the middle of playing and unlikely to get a response anyhow.

Both of those functions will be easily scripted once the bot comes out of Beta (Testing Phase... for those who STILL don't get what Beta is).
Old 11/26/2012, 03:32   #53

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHMonroe View Post
I am not sure I get your point. Are you saying that in its beta form it does not reply to whispers or mail? If you are that is true but you clearly have not read that which you quoted.

Also who would reply to a mail asking if they are a bot. Mail is very EASILY overlooked if you are in the middle of playing and unlikely to get a response anyhow.

Both of those functions will be easily scripted once the bot comes out of Beta (Testing Phase... for those who STILL don't get what Beta is).

Just in case ...
Old 11/26/2012, 04:17   #54

then state beta not "Godlike" in your title.
Old 11/26/2012, 04:29   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly View Post
then state beta not "Godlike" in your title.
totally
saw another bot with same navigation...
and its still on beta...
well for the new update...

and some script makers on minion also makes from this another bot...
the other bot has more dedicated Custom Class script writers than minion...
only saw few class on minion...

ohh i forgot its still on beta ) not yet GODLIKE
dont disappoint people who are new to minion... use the GODLIKE word when the bot really is a GODLIKE

just sayin...
Old 12/05/2012, 10:29   #56

yep, that "other bot" is just copying our awesomness :P they even use a "internal class Gw2MinionCoordTransformer" to copy our meshes since they can't do them as good as we can :P
harhar
Old 12/05/2012, 11:36   #57

Nippel, no more free 3 day trials?
Old 12/05/2012, 11:37   #58

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by nippeltig View Post
yep, that "other bot" is just copying our awesomness :P they even use a "internal class Gw2MinionCoordTransformer" to copy our meshes since they can't do them as good as we can :P
harhar
The mech stuff is really nice, might become a template for future games, as its rarely done in a visual appealing way (if at all).
Old 12/06/2012, 13:33   #59

elite*gold: 75
The Black Market: 575/0/0
Thats the best bot on the market
Old 12/08/2012, 03:04   #60

elite*gold: 165
The Black Market: 519/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xJAMESx View Post
Thats the best bot on the market
agree.
Closed Thread