Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 19:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Coordinates] in English for GW2Port

Discussion on [Coordinates] in English for GW2Port within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Coordinates] in English for GW2Port

I have gone through every .ini file and properly re-named the locations to their respective names and areas. The exceptions to the rule is the Blue Red Green Borderlands POIs, since those are dependent on each server and change accordingly to whatever server the user is on.

The new listings will read as "POI - Trader's Forum" instead of "Poi 1".
"Vista - Highland Thaw" instead of "Vista 1"
And so on.

The same is true for vistas, waypoints, skill challenges, and tasks. I went an extra step further with waypoints and included information to help a player navigate from one map to another by naming waypoints that connect to another zone, ex: "WP - Dwayna's (To: Queensdale)". This is great for getting low level characters into new un-accessed zones quickly.

There are some additions as well. In various zones I had found chests along the way and also included locations to those.

Also included are locations to each Ori/Sap node in Cursed Shore, Malchor's Leap, Frostgorge Sound, Eternal BG, and Southsun Cove. Keep in mind, that those locations are for my server. If you'd like to change them over to your server, you will have to do so yourself. Remember that these locations change with every patch and if you want to maintain these to the correct locations you will have to do so by manually editing to the new xyz.

Be sure to backup your locations folder!

This isn't an earth-shattering release, but I figured it'd save other people if they wanted to achieve a more organized format.

Be sure to give much thanks to Piotr for his contributions!
Attached Files
File Type: rar locations(ENG).rar (67.1 KB, 179 views)
Thanks
10 Users
Old 01/04/2013, 02:10   #2

THank youuuuuuu
Old 01/04/2013, 02:48   #3

----------
Old 01/04/2013, 02:58   #4

Even i don't use GW2Port, i realy like the idea.
Would be awesome to do that with gzoom or buffy's multihack, or is it possible to use these Coords, with the other hacks aswell?
Old 01/04/2013, 05:09   #5

----------
Old 01/04/2013, 10:50   #6

Converted the files over to the gZoom format.

I tested a small portion of the files, it should load fine into gZoom or UNF.

Another note, the decimal point in these files are periods, so if you had previously set your regional settings to commas, this might not load.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Locations (ENG) (gZoom).zip (115.9 KB, 59 views)
Thanks
3 Users