Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 15:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] GW2Minion - Godlike bot for gw2

Discussion on [Release] GW2Minion - Godlike bot for gw2 within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/19/2012, 10:01   #31

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
Quote:
Originally Posted by nippeltig View Post
Crash? You mean when you start the launcher?
You may want to bring your systems up to date and download the Dx runtime as well as the c++ redist pack from microsoft for your systems, then everything works smooth as a kitten.
To avoid such problems you could do a 1 time check at the first start of the software that scans the computer for the needed Dx libs etc.

In case someone is outdated, give them a direct link to download, which avoids problems like that, which give "customers" a bad feeling about the product.

Quote:
Also, why don't you hop into our chat or post your problem in the forum? We made it run fine for everyone so far, most people just don't have the proper updates on their machines installed.
Same deal. Give the software a link to the chat, in case of error, like if a error actual "crashes" the software, give a link to the chat and maybe produce automatic error codes that directly link to the problem (or give log files that easily identify the problem).

On the long run such automatic error reporting and Pre-Error Maintaince help to make it a more satifying product.

Developers easily forget that, as you normally work with the updated code and mostly you "know" your code and product, which customers dont.

Quote:
Also, you may have grabbed the bot during the game update in the last hour ^^, this is ofcourse not working then.
A good idea might be to give the software an scan that checks the game version, so here aswell, if thats the case the product isnt working, you can pop up a message to to the User and clarify.

Adding such features will certainly make it a more "polished" product.
Old 11/19/2012, 23:32   #32

elite*gold: 0
thanks for your feedback, it is indeed the case that I hope the users are READING sometimes the website and find their way around

We just recently added a check for the version and it just wont load then, but the user will get a message. ^^
Old 11/20/2012, 00:39   #33

Normally I'm not complaining about it but virustotal and my local avast complained about a Trojan.msil and win32/Evo-Gen in the updater.exe

I'm Not saying that you are adding trojans to the Code. I just want to know which module in the code might cause this issue...
Old 11/20/2012, 00:41   #34

elite*gold: 1
3 accounts... cursedshore event farming...slavage mod for ectos...40g np
Old 11/20/2012, 03:11   #35

elite*gold: 13
same but only 2 accs atm ^^
Old 11/20/2012, 18:28   #36

anyone can tell me how i set up my bot that he wait 1 or 2 minute on a Marker and wait for Respawn (because a event) ?
Old 11/20/2012, 19:27   #37

I added the "List" of objects like Merchants,Armorsmith,Repairguy,HeartQuests,Events, Vistas,PointsOfInterest,Waypoints aaaannnd much more just last night. Started to add the functions to lua today, autosellstuff will be done tomorrow and HeartQuests n such during the days after.

Meanwhile, to make the NavMesh generation A LOT more easier, check out the soon to be implemented automatic meshgeneration:
Old 11/21/2012, 04:39   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noisuf-X View Post
update.txt as deployment system, come on
why you programm your own ****** deployment system?
Not worth to take a look at this shiit.

Here you can download alle Files

For activitation use Hexedit.exe
ok i'll give it a go, ty

edit: to be honest i have no clue what im doing.
Old 11/21/2012, 22:45   #39

Quote:
update.txt as deployment system, come on
why you programm your own ****** deployment system?
Not worth to take a look at this shiit.

Here you can download alle Files

For activitation use Hexedit.exe
I had to LoL hard my friend.
1st, every kid can use de4dot and see whats inside any .NET app
2nd, yes the updater is just a simple .NET app, noone cares about that thing, it just keeps your lua files up to date, which are btw freely available in our GitHub
3rd, the bot itself is neither on that patcher-site nor anywhere in kids range..also you won't have much luck with de4dot on a c++ app lol

Btw. the bot now automatically sells your items/junk at the nearest vendor on the green navmesh, nothing you have to setup or do for that to happen
Old 11/22/2012, 00:00   #40

elite*gold: 38
Had i said anything about .NET?
I said he should use Hexedit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nippeltig View Post
...the bot itself is neither on that patcher-site nor anywhere in kids range...

And what is this? If i inject this Library directly in GW2, oO there is your ****** bot. With a little bit hexedit magic, i can start the bot without a functional key.
@all that others you can test it with only inject this .dll in GW2

Please stop programing your own ****** solutions for Problems that have many good OpenSource solutions. Should i really upload a cracked version? Before you stop ******* me off and sell this ****?

Btw de4dot is ****. I think IL-Spy is better. Because it is a open source "Fork" of the Red Gate .Net Reflector.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/22/2012, 02:57   #41

it doesnt even matter who hexes what i just want to know when i can buy this bot, thats all. i used it before and i like it.
Old 11/22/2012, 09:51   #42

You can still grab it for FREE! just go into your userControlPanel when you are logged in and click on the "buy new key" link, choose 3day trial key 0.00$ and there you go

Quote:
And what is this? If i inject this Library directly in GW2, oO there is your shitty bot. With a little bit hexedit magic, i can start the bot without a functional key.
@all that others you can test it with only inject this .dll in GW2
Although I still don't get why you are reacting like you are the uberbaws, my statement still applies, we don't care about the stuff beeing available / visible to the users simply because most of the information SHOULD be freely available. The open LUA API and all its functions are meant to be used to create nifty little tools, same goes for the maps and other stuff. This should be a community project rather than another simple cheap quick money bot, there are enough out there already.
Injecting the dll with the "usual" injectors out there will also nullify any security measure that is implemented in our launcher. Sending just one crashreport without that (or a similar strong protection) will get you insta banned.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to provoke you or anything, but please go ahead and give it a try with your hexedit magic, you should only be able to make it crash. If you can still make it work, then you sir have my respect and we have a reason to put some more encryption into it

Until then, everyone can use the bot and the included tools, zoomhacks and all thekinky stuff that is inside FOR FREE anyway, no need to get grumpy :P
Old 11/22/2012, 12:23   #43

Quote:
Had i said anything about .NET?
I said he should use Hexedit.
Hexedit.exe is for noobs. Real man use Notepad.exe.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/23/2012, 17:11   #44

I started the bot.. now i got a new Window: ERROR All your Hexedit.exe are belong to me.
And my AV goes crazy.... srsly strange.
Old 11/23/2012, 17:17   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordIcon View Post
Hexedit.exe is for noobs. Real man use Notepad.exe.

But this "NOOB" make the best Bot it have at the moment for GW2
Closed Thread