Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 06:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack

Discussion on [Release] gZoom - Guild Wars 2 Multi-Hack within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/12/2012, 17:04   #886

elite*gold: 0
My friend too easy, did you pay now you are tired and you say you release the elite version at all because they used a part of your code, you filed a case for copywrite? Those who have paid feel taken for a ride. You've shown only greedy and hypocritical.
Old 12/12/2012, 18:44   #887

The teleport option doesnt work for me it gives me an error on GW and shuts down
Old 12/13/2012, 01:53   #888

after all your people's comment, i think there will be no more updates. time to move on. he got the money he want.
Old 12/13/2012, 12:13   #889

alles muss gut und billig sein, wenn nicht, dann werden die hunde losgelassen.
keine spur von dankbarkeit, er hat sich das geld bzw die Spenden verdient! er hat viel zeit reingesteckt und das ist der dank - hammer!
Ihr ekelt die guten leute hier weg, bis sich nur noch leecher und betrüger hier herumtreiben. thumbs up!
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/13/2012, 14:42   #890

elite*gold: 1826
Received Thanks: 6,283
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergon1231 View Post
alles muss gut und billig sein, wenn nicht, dann werden die hunde losgelassen.
keine spur von dankbarkeit, er hat sich das geld bzw die Spenden verdient! er hat viel zeit reingesteckt und das ist der dank - hammer!
Ihr ekelt die guten leute hier weg, bis sich nur noch leecher und betrüger hier herumtreiben. thumbs up!
Gut und billig ist mehr als gnädig.
Gut und teuer ist gerechtfertigt.
Schlecht und billig ist fair.
Schlecht und teuer ist dreißt.
Old 12/13/2012, 18:22   #891

sehr guter Hack.
Funktioniert tadellos
Old 12/13/2012, 19:23   #892

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsolutDa View Post
Nicht mehr lange,
der Entwickler (*M*) hat weitere Entwicklung am Hack beendet,
weil jmd. einen Teil seines Codes, den *M* ihn sogar aus Hilfsbereitschaft gegeben hat,
NN in seinem eigenem Trainer verwendet, sehr schade.
Blödsinn!

Um das klar zu stellen:

*M* hat aus der CE Table von Ploxasarus Dinge in seinem Hack übernommen, ohne dafür Credits zu geben. Nach angaben von Ploxa fand er das schonmal ziemlich dreißt. Als Ploxa dann seinen eigenen Trainer geschrieben hat, hat er lediglich den Teil des Codes, der dafür verantwortlich ist die *.xyz Dateien auszulesen,
in seinem Trainer übernommen, damit IHR!!! die Möglichkeit habt, diese Dateien auch in seinem Hack zu verwenden.
*M* selbst wurde hier keinerlei Unrecht getan.
Er ist lediglich gereizt, weil Ploxa einen besseren Trainer released hat, als er selbst, und dadurch seine Einnahme sinken.
Old 12/13/2012, 19:43   #893

lol Buffy has done nothing but bash *M*'s work all through this thread ans seems to bu currently sukin Pl0x's **** for ripping part of the code, not surprised *M* is ******.

Buffy, you don't use this, you say you hate teleporting and yet you spend more time in another coders thread than you're own

get a ******* life you douche *****

*M* **** the haters you been doing good work man
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/13/2012, 19:56   #894

Quote:
Originally Posted by joka666 View Post
lol Buffy has done nothing but bash *M*'s work all through this thread ans seems to bu currently sukin Pl0x's **** for ripping part of the code, not surprised *M* is ******.

Buffy, you don't use this, you say you hate teleporting and yet you spend more time in another coders thread than you're own

get a ******* life you douche *****

*M* **** the haters you been doing good work man
No need to spend time in my threads. All of my programs still work flawlessly.
Old 12/13/2012, 20:21   #895

Hi, when I use the port it just ports me to one point,
I can select all others it will still send me to the same position like before.
Any ideas how I could fix it pls?
Old 12/14/2012, 00:22   #896

geht das Programm noch ?

das bringt ja nix das Programm gibt es da nicht was besseres was nur auf mich wirkt und nicht auf andere
Old 12/14/2012, 04:51   #897

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Identical? How is it indentical when he uses pattern scanning and I do not? He doesn't even use the same pointers for speed/gravity as I do..

The only thing that could be the same is the reading of xyz files, that is it. And if it was identical then how come his GUI lags & mine doesn't?

P.S.: He named all of his buttons/checkboxes.. None of mine have a name and are all like, checkbox8 and everything else that is default with VS when you double click. lol~
Name of objects hardly matters, your memory class, functions within buttons/checkboxes/timers and xyz code(line for line there) are identical yet you claim to have 'rewritten and leached nothing', it seems more like a re-arrange to fit your purpose which is fine but you shouldn't say the code is fully your own when it's cut and paste for the most part.

If you still deny this how about you release your code for everyone to see? You did say in your CE thread you were sick of people hiding stuff behind trainers and I'm sure everyone would love to see your improved and rewritten code done the proper way over *M*s...

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
No need to spend time in my threads. All of my programs still work flawlessly.
There are plenty of problem posts in your thread, most are user errors but it's the same case here, if the PC is set up properly both this and your hack work fine without issues.

Why does it matter to you anyway what another coder does and charges, myself and others were more than happy to pay the one off price no more than a few coffees for a hack that does what it says it does. Having multiple choices it good and you should embrace this rather than being such a rude cunt.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2012, 04:55   #898

Hey M, thxs for the hack bro, and damm ..soo many haters posting on here ....really sucks hahaha ....but your speed hack is amazing and i really like it...i tested the buffy's one ....but doesnt really work as i wanted ...so i kept with yours ....i hope you keep working on this hack ....btw, i always used the free gzoom hack...i dont know why people bother about how "expensive" was your elite hack....if you gave us a free edition with every update ...well anyway ...thxs bro...and keep the good work
Old 12/14/2012, 06:28   #899

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,825
If you use code from someone else, at least mention that, it costs you nothing to give them a proper credit and it solves annoying aftermath.

If its just "inspired by" or "helped" , give the proper credit, its just text, and it will keep your karma clean.

@Credits to, myself.

Makes no sence to hate on each other, contribute on a line, do not cross the line.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/14/2012, 14:27   #900

How high is the ban chance?
Closed Thread