Elite version of teleport and camera is broken after patch. Hope you'll get it fixed soon
- And I'm having a hard time saving, loading .xyz files and copy URL from the "Help & Instructions windows. The primary hack window seems to always want to be selected and on top, when selecting other windows (like load and save .zyx)
This is my theory.
Since you are not able to use teleport many smart ***'es are using speed and flying hack, and flying and speed hack is easily detected by player's who go ahead and report you. Remember there are lot of people just roaming around to report boters and hackers.
Once the players report you GM's get on your trail and Ban you.
And yeh using speed/no cliping/flying in Dungens is a strictly no no, coz they are heavily monitored.
It is detected. If you can see there are several people saying they got permenatly banned. I have a buddy that got this message saying he was using a program that was altering the game. He contacted tech support and they reinstated his account. Try sending a ticket in and wiggle your way back in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbluefirefly
they fixing it =), be ready for bans, I believe I was jsut their ban test XD.
So they are going to reinstate your account? I honestly would be happy with just the speed hack. It's mostly the only thing I use it for. I hate how slow we walk vs the size of the land.
gZoom teleport doesn't work anymore, how are people still getting permanently banned for teleporting? I know there are other trainers out there with the same function, but most on this forum are still not updated with new pointers/offsets.
So how are people "massreporting" detection when teleporting? I smell a fish.
This is my theory.
Since you are not able to use teleport many smart ass'es are using speed and flying hack, and flying and speed hack is easily detected by player's who go ahead and report you. Remember there are lot of people just roaming around to report boters and hackers.
Once the players report you GM's get on your trail and Ban you.
And yeh using speed/no cliping/flying in Dungens is a strictly no no, coz they are heavily monitored.
I agree 100%. I do however turn on no clipping an swim through the bottom of the world. There is no one under there that can see you. They just have to be smart. Ex. Turn invisible before you magically speed run like a rockets in your areas. Yesterday I was play wvw gzoom was off and there was a ranger that I went to make my play toy. They magically gained speed of 100 wild cheetahs. They got away, I didn't report them. I don't deal well with hypocrisy. But if it was any other joe blow they would of reported them instantly. I guess what I'm trying to say here is if you use the program use it smart.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robban89
gZoom teleport doesn't work anymore, how are people still getting permanently banned for teleporting? I know there are other trainers out there with the same function, but most on this forum are still not updated with new pointers/offsets.
So how are people "massreporting" detection when teleporting? I smell a fish.
Even though it says you are permanently banded always send a ticket and tell them your information and tell them that you are innocent. Which we all are. I also agree that something smells rotten. My friend got perma ban he send a ticket and got reinstated within a hr. they said he might of gotten hacked by someone and he shower that he was acting like a bot. I call bull ish.
I've been moving back home for the summer, should be all set up tomorrow guys sorry about the delays.
As for the bans, just being informed you used a tool doesn't suggest they have implemented detection. Being reported by other players and bans obviously shows you were using a tool anyway.
Man bekommt nach wie vor keinen Bann fürs Hacken, die haben kein System ist ein Mythos, die haben Charaktere die lang online waren überprüft nach ihren laufwegen etc. mehr nicht... (Bot usw.)
Manche hatten aber auch pech und wurdn gebannt, aber deswegen haben die kein Hackerkennungssystem...
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat