hello all. I am new to gzoom and was curious how we get updates. are they just posted here for new downloads or is there svn updating? I really enjoyed using this before the Wintersday patch and plan on it after its fixed. thnx for the awesome program!
Just try for yourself, start the hack before you start the game. The game will refuse to start. Now go use a debugger or task inspector and check what guildwars2.exe does.
Deathsnacks, is it possible for you to actually tell us the steps? What do I do with this one line and one command? Do i open the file location folder and edit somewhere?
For some of us, me particularly, don't have heads nor tails about reading codes and programming. I'm an old-school librarian who handles hardcopy books and have no clue to what I'm suppose to do here.
Is it possible, you just give us some steps on what should we actually do here? I think most of us will greatly appreciate this.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat