My question *M* is the detection aspect of client-sided memory editing with guild wars 2 if you have looked in olly, which I myself have not, if they have any checking for modifications within the client or any detection of things externally hooking to the program..
If there is no actual checking with the client, though it is a risk to be banned with having to pay for the game then I would probally give a good look into it myself.. I just not have had the time nor really the interest to modify the client.
You can say that they do not have anti cheat because there is nothing in the obvious such as game guard or hackshield but I was more talking about doing editing and it causing client crashes or abnormalities with the server and it detecting it and flagging within the client..
Have you reversed the client itself and torn it down to look and see if there is anything?
You can say that they do not have anti cheat because there is nothing in the obvious such as game guard or hackshield but I was more talking about doing editing and it causing client crashes or abnormalities with the server and it detecting it and flagging within the client..
Have you reversed the client itself and torn it down to look and see if there is anything?
Yes at the moment it's a free for all so enjoy it while it lasts, the Anet devs are too busy with other things atm.
Also, could someone with good video editing skills, and familiar all features of the hack make a video showcasing this for me?, PM me if so. I went to make one with windows movie maker but it looked cheap as **** haha.
Yes at the moment it's a free for all so enjoy it while it lasts, the Anet devs are too busy with other things atm.
Also, could someone with good video editing skills, and familiar all features of the hack make a video showcasing this for me?, PM me if so. I went to make one with windows movie maker but it looked cheap as **** haha.
And how are we going to know when it's detected? When to stop using it? When we try to log in and it says your account has been permanently closed or what lol
And how are we going to know when it's detected? When to stop using it? When we try to log in and it says your account has been permanently closed or what lol
I go digging for clues every time there is a patch, there is always the risk though but you accept that when you decide to hack.
I go digging for clues every time there is a patch, there is always the risk though but you accept that when you decide to hack.
yeah that sounds fair, don't do the crime if you can't take the punishment
was just thinking if it's similar to hag's, he's 100% confident that you can only get banned from player reports and not detection from the system (i'm not tech savvy as you can see so just wondering)
And how are we going to know when it's detected? When to stop using it? When we try to log in and it says your account has been permanently closed or what lol
its an etiquette of hacking. use it for your self such as exploring map or dungeon. dont use it for wvw. getting orb and such.
I think its patched to sync with skills i tryed now with all classes and allways when i activate the sync skill i get back to the orginal position (you can only tele one time and if you try a second time you get back to orginal position). I tryed so much time now is it just for me or have someone the same problems. I testet it with other teleporters
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat