Btw i'm using 0.9 since other does not work, and the speed and gravity works perfectly thanks alot! I was just wondering if there's any hotkeys? In front page there's a list but that is for the other version right, because they don't work for 0.9
To the OP you really need to sell this so it is less accessible, too many people using it means stupid people blatantly hacking this will make Anet go to great lengths to fix it. I would pay $50 USD for it thats how great it works. Just saying.
This is the only gamehaq iv'e ever used that didn't require a bunch of localhost setup a loopback adapter its an injection that works brilliantly honestly you should make some money for your work all these other clowns are.
To the OP you really need to sell this so it is less accessible, too many people using it means stupid people blatantly hacking this will make Anet go to great lengths to fix it. I would pay $50 USD for it thats how great it works. Just saying.
This is the only gamehaq iv'e ever used that didn't require a bunch of localhost setup a loopback adapter its an injection that works brilliantly honestly you should make some money for your work all these other clowns are.
If you've ever heard of wowglider program for wow, think its been like a 5 year legal battle with them and blizzard.. Yea charging for a hack is a smart way to get sued...
If you've ever heard of wowglider program for wow, think its been like a 5 year legal battle with them and blizzard.. Yea charging for a hack is a smart way to get sued...
Just saying lol...
But I love GZoom Great work!
Hai
gZoom is free, donations are optional and I don't live in the US where copyright law is draconian. Even if I did live there, glider lost because it circumvented Warden, such circumvention was viewed as against the law according to the DMCA, GW2 has no such implementation in place.
Blizzard also only went after glider rather than the plenty of other available lesser known bots because they knew they had a large amount of money being the most popular bot.
Small code changes, I have a 0.3 made I should've uploaded, I'll do it now
0.3 Changelog
Rewritten from Scratch.
Actual FOV value displayed.
Can set custom zoom level.
Scanning code redone, should take less than a second now and work for the people that had issues.
Will request admin by default now so may fix for others too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tensionx
To the OP you really need to sell this so it is less accessible, too many people using it means stupid people blatantly hacking this will make Anet go to great lengths to fix it. I would pay $50 USD for it thats how great it works. Just saying.
This is the only gamehaq iv'e ever used that didn't require a bunch of localhost setup a loopback adapter its an injection that works brilliantly honestly you should make some money for your work all these other clowns are.
It's too late for that now, I'm considering a donator version with a few extra features, nothing major just a way to say thanks. Anyway you're welcome to donate 50$ and pretend you brought it
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat