Ive finally got this working, Is there a way of transporting from zone to zone, For example from Plains of Ashmore to Caledon Forrest or does it have to be done manually?
Hi, sent another AuthID for a new password. Had to reinstall Windows and it must have changed something because the program will not launch and the AuthID is not the same as before.
1.7.2 has worked for me even through the last 2 patches and has not required any update. Only glitch I have come across is I have to close out of gZoom before starting GW2 or I get an error where before I never did. The author of this has never indicated he was making this pay for only and has updated it even after his need for donations for his video card. I would say with all that in mind the short answer is no.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat