Any chance of building a liteweight Version only for camera? Many people complain about the low fov or camera distance and get headaches, but don't want to take the risk of accidently use a speed or fly hack.
I would do it myself if I had the source, but that's your decision.
Anyway thanks for the great work.
Yes certainly!, in fact I'm working on that at the moment, just need to strip all the other **** then I'll post it.
Tried your little "camera only" version and its working great, thanks for the fast reply on that :-).
Hope that this is not beeing detected by Anet, because it's writing to memory i guess?
Since there is no support adding such a small feature i don't care, feeling sick by playing this game because of this awful fov!
This is fantastic, I can't donate but I love your job, I see you're updating your work so keep on with the good stuff. Its really a nice job man.
Maybe you could add an option to enable camera zoom out while disabling first person view. I want to be able to go far out and return to normal zoom without first person view
I feel that the speedhack is working better because other characters are not affected(so everybody is not super-speed and they teleport to their early position every 2 seconds) and also your own character has a smoother feel while running high-speed. If you could ask him for his code or something that would be great. also with his flight mode you can fly up and down freely, not just super-jumping very high and landing from 58393946 meters.
If you could change speedhack to be a smoother expiriance, and fly mode to be really controllable, this hack would be near PERFECT! just ask what he did with his code.
I feel that the speedhack is working better because other characters are not affected(so everybody is not super-speed and they teleport to their early position every 2 seconds) and also your own character has a smoother feel while running high-speed. If you could ask him for his code or something that would be great. also with his flight mode you can fly up and down freely, not just super-jumping very high and landing from 58393946 meters.
If you could change speedhack to be a smoother expiriance, and fly mode to be really controllable, this hack would be near PERFECT! just ask what he did with his code.
I already understand how that hack works, he calculates the pointer where I reroute it, either way is easy but the way I do it lets me autodetect addresses easier so I don't have to do it manually every time there's an update. As for fly I'll look into it eventually, using a combination of fly and slow fall lets me get anywhere I need to.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat