Downloading the patch now, haha it's taking ages though how big is this ****!?, I think my game file must have corrupted so it's redownloading the whole game.
Downloading the patch now, haha it's taking ages though how big is this ****!?, I think my game file must have corrupted so it's redownloading the whole game.
Downloading the patch now, haha it's taking ages though how big is this ****!?, I think my game file must have corrupted so it's redownloading the whole game.
Yes was now already who? Banned or not! Otherwise, I Test the ^ ^
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat