Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 13:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

dynamic crafting guide

Discussion on dynamic crafting guide within the GW2 Guides & Strategies forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
dynamic crafting guide

What is this?

Always current crafting guides for Guild Wars 2. All guides are recalculated based on current TP prices every hour assuming the computer running the script is on and gw2spidy is reachable. These guides were originally created for friends, but based on the popularity of these within the Guild Wars 2 community, I continued to improve them to what you see today. This script does assume there are "infinite" of an item at a given cost, so if they all get bought up, or there is very few available during the update window prices may be wrong until the next update.

i dont take any creadits i just post this for you
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/29/2013, 11:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thank for your sharing. I am grateful.
Old 05/31/2013, 18:10   #3
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 49
yea really helpful guide , thanks a lot

Tags
gw2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] Crafting type C/D armor guide
07/26/2013 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 10 Replies
Crafting Type C/D Armors Credits to Vyrien i just copy paste it here for debriefing When all warriors have reached their peak, the slightest difference could be the cause of victory or defeat. The three races have not only allowed the use of previously forbidden weapons, from relics to nuclear missiles, but have also discovered new ways to protect themselves. No longer content with simply crafting masterwork, “Intense” armor and upgrading them with talics refined from halostone ore, they...
[Guide] Using Dynamic IP Addresses [Without Hamachi]
04/22/2012 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 45 Replies
Hey everyone. I've noticed that people seems to be obsessed with making their IP Address static. I know that in some cases (such as my case), a router might reject a static address because of the internet service provider's forced settings on the network. A month ago, Cox Communications (my ISP) forced my router to DELETE the option of having a static address. I hate using Hamachi, so I come up with this solution: if (server.NoIpHost != String.Empty) { IPHostEntry ip =...
[GUIDE]Dynamic Ip
09/24/2010 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Most of ppl thats have Dynamic ip and they cant get it static for many of reasons this guide will help you to run ur server without the effected with the changing of ip in sure it will not be as static but will be good for Dynamic users 1st you have to download the following : 1-DynDns Play tool By hio 2-AutoPatchServer 3.0 By forcer 3-No-IP Windows Dynamic Update Client v3.0.4
[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak.
06/15/2008 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 5 Replies
Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides: http://119.110.98.150:90/ipb/index.php?showtopic= 1145 Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)? A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself. Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work. A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif