Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 12:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The Most Efficient Way For Beginners To Farm Gold In GW2

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Most Efficient Way For Beginners To Farm Gold In GW2

For freshmen, one of the easiest methods of making a decent amount of GW2 gold in a short amount of time is by gathering. Gathering is so effective in Guild Wars 2 because players of Guild Wars 2 need crafting materials in large quantities.

Many players use crafting to level up their profession since crafts provide general experience points. They also need high-end crafting materials for their legendary items. As a result, crafting materials is one of the easiest ways to make money.

For low level players, one of the most profitable areas for Guild Wars 2 gold to go with here is mining,it's also suit for high level players. Most professions uses metal or some sort and most legendary weapons also require Orichulcum Ore, so metal is the most in-demand of all the types of resources.

Additionally, cloth, which is found typically as a drop from enemies, has a lot of value as well. Be sure to always sell your crafting materials on the auction house rather than to the vendor.

Hope this helps. If you need more, you can visit

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please remove the advertisement / URL

Thanks
1 User

Tags
guild wars 2 gold guide