Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online > Cabal Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak.

Discussion on [GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak. within the Cabal Guides & Templates forum part of the Cabal Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [GUIDE] Item Filter Guide | Cabal Crafting & Dungeon Guide by Dewa Gempak.

Since its his work, just SHARING it here, i just gonna link his URL from his work. because i dont like copy and pasting other ppl's guides:

Q#1: Does it work with CabalRider (PH)?
A#1: Yes, it works, i tried it personally myself.

Q#2: I'm too dumb to understand it, how to make it work.
A#2: Try reading it again and again, if u still don't know how, don't use it then sleep.gif

Q#3: Is this the BEST GUIDE out there on Item Auto/Sell/Buy/Filters?
A#3: Yes, TRUST ME, its the BEST GUIDE OUT THERE.

CREDITS to: Dewa Gampak *CHEERS*

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2008, 07:00   #2

LOL

it hits me straight away!? LOL

*Request to Move to Guide Section*

Old 06/10/2008, 09:33   #3

Well, atleast i didnt copied the whole thing like he said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal808 View Post
Why copy an entire guide and post it here without the pictures? Just give a link. You're going overboard with trying to make up guides that aren't very helpful.
on this thread:

lolz

its funny coz i just randomly look at ur posts and found it >.<, whats ur reason again u said for copying and pasting the whole thing? >.< and coudlve just posted the link? >.<

Oh, and yes, sorry for posting in the wrong section >.<
Old 06/10/2008, 13:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadysmurff View Post

on this thread:

lolz

its funny coz i just randomly look at ur posts and found it >.<, whats ur reason again u said for copying and pasting the whole thing? >.< and coudlve just posted the link? >.<

-_- *sigh*

Old 06/13/2008, 23:57   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadysmurff View Post

on this thread:

lolz

ROFL... pwnd. My question is this... how in the h3ll is this guy a mod now??? He only copies and pastes stuff and has no clue about what's going on with the scene. My ***... he didn't even know how to turn auto loot off with the Cabal Rider.
Old 06/15/2008, 08:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatal808 View Post
ROFL... pwnd. My question is this... how in the h3ll is this guy a mod now??? He only copies and pastes stuff and has no clue about what's going on with the scene. My ***... he didn't even know how to turn auto loot off with the Cabal Rider.
O.o
Well maybe they find me useful in this thread..and who says i dunno how to "turn-off" auto loot?!i dunno if understand my thread or its just you cannot understand at all..ok let me repeat it to you ok?!

I CARE ABOUT THOSE NEWBIES WHO WILL FIRST TIME USE THESE BOTS!?

now i THINK you understand now..

*SIGH* -_-

« [REQUEST] for bypass GG in cabal PH | 1 way to fix Karasx2.dll »