I'm a TWGC player, too. I have tried the mathod.
However, the official seems to patch the codes.
the SD codes that I found from the forum doesn't work
Shield doesn't work.
SetHP(" 0 "), SetHP(" -9999 "), or SetState("DIE") doesn't work. You can kill the monster but it won't die.
SetX( 0 ) doesn't work. It just make the monster not move.
And it's pity that AnyAI.exe is detacted by X-trap.
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing 08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hey guys,
i have a question and i hope i find any help here.
When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue).
The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2.
Sadly w/o any...
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal) 06/28/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 9 Replies My channel
I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally.
I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos.
Not only that, I am also selling editing packages:
Package 1: (45 Egold/...
Help me in editing Bym Swf 05/15/2012 - Facebook - 17 Replies I got it decompiled but i still don't know which one to edit to make it instant resource, instant build ,etc.
Please i'm still a newbie :D
:handsdown:
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question! 11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file......
It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
hex editing 10/24/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies is 00 same as 0 in hex editing. cause for ranged mobs i wana change it to vac but it has all the resists in 2 bytes so i can change the cell range to 0 and not change file size so i made it 00 does it still work?