Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing

Discussion on [pk2 editing] hitcount color editing within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing

Hey guys,

i have a question and i hope i find any help here.

When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue).

The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2.

Sadly w/o any result, the numbers in game are still white.

Can anyone tell me what i'm doing wrong?

I tried editing all three version, e.g.:
hitcount_player_1.ddj
hitcount_1.ddj
hitcount_1_shadow.ddj

Yet nothing is working, the number 1 ingame is still white, i hope some1 can help.

Note:
The problem is NOT about the tools im using or sth., editing other parts (minimap, underbar) works fine.
Old 08/23/2011, 09:34   #2

thx
Old 08/16/2018, 14:29   #3

what the program do you have for edit format .ddj i try but not work with enynithing!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
lol !!! look my editing please !!!
02/19/2011 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies
please comment on my casual my editing !!!
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!
11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies
Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file...... It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
*HOT*EDITING MET COLOR*HOT*
04/23/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 37 Replies
hellrazEr's Guide/Tut to editing met color! Ok you will need quite a few things for this. First off you will need Photoshop, it dont matter which one(i use cs2) :::::::::if for some reason u need photoshop get it **Edit - hyperlink removed by DM ** Seccond you need the plugin to edit dds files on photoshop :::::::::Get it HERE
EDITING ITEM'S COLOR
06/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Anyone can tell me how to change the item's color?? I want to change tokens and gold color. I have searched for a thread but i haven't seen it. Thanks in advance for your help. :D