Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > elite*gold Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)

Discussion on Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal) within the elite*gold Trading forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Professional Video Editing/Software {Best Editing Package} (Eg/PSC/Paypal)

I am now finally selling to the public the different softwares I use to record, edit, compile, compress and upload my videos. The tags I use, the Youtube editing options I use, and how I get views on my videos, legally.

I am not selling illegal software or illegal material that is copyrighted and not owned by me. I am selling the knowledge I have acquired for producing these gaming/desktop videos.

Not only that, I am also selling editing packages:

Package 1: (45 Egold/ 1Euro paypal)/Month
-Get my personal help for the programs I use over skype for ever, any problem you have you can contact me, I will personally help you fix your problem and make the best videos you can.
-Get my tips on how to record the videos, setting, templates to use and how to get views on your videos and upload them in full youtube HD, and even how to market them

Package 1PriceSold
No
No
No

Package 2: (70Egold/1.5euro Paypal)/1 Video, for 1 month
- Contains package 1
- Upload your video files anywhere you want on the internet, and I will download them and edit them anyway you like, I can compile multiple videos for you or just edit 1 video. I can compress videos from around 11gb to less than 80mb with barely any frame rate or quality loss!
- Contains package 3

Package 2PriceSold
No
No
No

Package 3: (130Egold/3euro Paypal)/1 Video, Package 2 in it is for 1month.
- I will advertise your videos on my channel if you choose too (lifetime)
- I will upload the videos for you onto my channel, giving all the credit to you, can be used in package 2, so that I edit your videos, then upload them for you giving credit to you, as if the whole video is yours.

Package 3PriceSold
No
No
No

Examples of my videos: Make sure to play in HD
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/11/2012, 16:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Looks awesome, will try it out, can I pay with paypal?
Old 10/11/2012, 16:12   #3

david go study.(called himself alexistheboss15)
Old 10/13/2012, 15:25   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Are you joking or what? My 5 years old brother could do videos like yours which means they're nothing special.

You can check what real videos are on my channel.

I will tell you everything you want to know about them, for free.
I'm not a self-concered dummy to sell it like this guy is trying.
Unbelivable.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 10/13/2012, 19:24   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinacha View Post
Are you joking or what? My 5 years old brother could do videos like yours which means they're nothing special.

You can check what real videos are on my channel.

I will tell you everything you want to know about them, for free.
I'm not a self-concered dummy to sell it like this guy is trying.
Unbelivable.
U are offering Skype personal help on video editing? no matter how many questions all the time?
really?
I doubt it.

You are offering full support on multiple editing programs?

Before bashing someone else's post, stop writing random stuff.
I don't see you making a post on helping people.
I am asking for a tiny bit of egold for my help, my prices are nothing for lifetime of help.

So please go away

PS: Yes very nice, not even close to 200 000views, ancient videos, and also not even 150 subscribers..
Very good advice you could give on advertising and marketing of videos for private servers.
Old 10/13/2012, 22:35   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProTrader155 View Post
U are offering Skype personal help on video editing? no matter how many questions all the time?
really?
I doubt it.
I'm pretty much online on skype 24/7, even while i'm not home, i bring my iPhone with me. So, yes i'm able to give skype personal help on video - FOR FREE
Quote:
You are offering full support on multiple editing programs?
Perfection isn't about Multiple programs. I use just one and my videos are still way better then yours.
Quote:
Before bashing someone else's post, stop writing random stuff.
I'm not bashing, i'm telling the truth. None of this things are "random".
Quote:
So please go away
I'm not going anywhere, i don't want ppl to spend money on this worthless things while i can help them for free, for fun.
Quote:
Yes very nice, not even close to 200 000views, ancient videos, and also not even 150 subscribers..
Very good advice you could give on advertising and marketing of videos for private servers.
My dear random person.
It's not about video views.
It's about PERFECTION which i archived in my videos and i'm not showing off with it or asking for money.

P.S. UR TALKING ABOUT VIEWS BY UPLOADING STOLEN THE BING BANG THEORY BLOOPERS? PATHETIC.

Thank you for your time and understanding, all your future comments will be ignored.
Thanks
13 Users
Old 10/13/2012, 23:04   #7 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,450
I have to agree with Dinacha. There is no doubt, his videos are much better than ProTrader155's(if what you have in the #0 post is the best you can).
Now, I don't really understand why Dinacha is being argued with. He does a better job, for free, and someone who asks money for something worse has something to say ? Oh, right, welcome to the real world, nubness !
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/28/2013, 08:57   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What video editing program do you use? And what editing work are you capable of?

I can do basic editing work with Windows Movie Maker, well, I learn all by myself with the help of online tutorials. But I'm planning to hire someone to do professional editing works, can you provide me some samples of your work so I can check?
Old 06/28/2013, 09:21   #9

are some of my works.
Old 06/28/2013, 09:22   #10

Oh and I use After Effects CS6 with Premiere CS6 with Photoshop CS6.