Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron
You last visited: Today at 20:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!

Discussion on Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question! within the Dekaron forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question!

Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file......

It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing with winhex would probally be the way to go.

I'll post a tutorial on how to edit the CSV's and make then usuable on game tho aslong as I dont get flamed so for people who don't want it public just say so and those who want the tutorial and maybe the CSV files I got already edited pm me and we can work something out!

But for now I'd just like to hear what people think about which way is better to hack 2moons!
Old 11/24/2008, 01:44   #2

See people like you is what i cant get.... You have a no_crc that you can hack with yet you release stuff that will make it get patched faster...

Rather keep stuff to yourself than release to other idiots because they ask to many question and people are too lazy to try and do it themselves plus people dont wanna learn how to do anything

and also get your facts straight packet editting is completely different from csv editing or pack edittiong

btw Nightwing7 = me person who worked on the crc with hugo
Old 11/24/2008, 01:46   #3

elite*gold: 20
well i dont think you can do skill hack with .csv files
Old 11/24/2008, 01:47   #4

- CSV editing is way easier. You can use Microsoft Excel and you'll have a nice display of every single data in columns and lines. Its pretty neat
Old 11/24/2008, 01:56   #5

Microsoft excel sucks... use CSVed much easier
Old 11/24/2008, 04:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottomy View Post
well i dont think you can do skill hack with .csv files
oh ya? well I can prove to you that u can^^
Old 11/24/2008, 06:44   #7

I like both. I prefer to test things to make sure I did them right with csv, then make the final changes in the pack file - I seem to crash a lot less with pack edits and much much less lag and load times.
Old 11/24/2008, 10:43   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZeke View Post
oh ya? well I can prove to you that u can^^
=o really you can do skill hack with .csv? i always thought it only worked through data pak editing.
Old 11/24/2008, 11:05   #9

Received Thanks: 4,395
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
I like both. I prefer to test things to make sure I did them right with csv, then make the final changes in the pack file - I seem to crash a lot less with pack edits and much much less lag and load times.
Same here. I prefer the packfile editing because of the crashes and lagging.
Old 11/24/2008, 12:02   #10

Prefer winhex editing. Its very easy and not slow loading like cvs method zzzz
Old 11/24/2008, 12:49   #11

Hmm, I'll go see if it makes any difference since I do get many crashes with csv files if I spam too much laidens
Old 11/24/2008, 14:17   #12

i never noticed realy that much dif in lag maybie its my network
even using multiclient whit csv's an average of 100 dungs if i say i dcd more then 3 times im lieing and csved is way much faster to get things going
Old 11/24/2008, 14:45   #13

Sorry to bother you guys

Can you explain the old csv method for new patch
because i cant seem to get it work
i tried a lot of times ad when i edit shadow file
i cant run the game
so what i did is as follows
1 . unpack
2. moved shared folder into data folder where pack files are located
3. put the crc files/ no-crc.exe
4 change shadow files
5. launch with the bypasser .
whas wrog
Old 11/24/2008, 16:29   #14

i use the .csv because its supper easy when you progs like csved and a huge reason why is its much easier to switch between csv files than pack files when you wanna make a change to your hacks. i have seperate info and creature.csv files fordifferent dungeons and maps. when i wanna hack in crespo i pop the crespo files in my csv folders. when i wanna go somewhere else i use a different file set. but like a few people said before me, the csv files give me larger lag and more disconnects. lots more. thats why i plan to buy a new computer soon
Old 11/24/2008, 20:53   #15

I use csv and have never crashed so I don't know where that info comes from. I also use pack editing for wallhack. Imo csv editing is much easier, I can make a full hack in about 15mins, vac,skill,speed,autopot etc. using notepad. I have a full collection of CSV though I don't use them, they include hacked and unhacked (on.off) files. Winhex is a pain in the ***.