im not going to hold your hand the whole way, but their coding is like paint by number. open some files, actually read some of it and you'll know exactly what to edit. If you can't figure that out, just compare an old modded swf with a new clean swf and see what the previous people edited
Yeah i already try comparing..But the latest release of hack has too much difference than the newer version of bym..That is why i asked help here
Can you give some tips on what .class to edit to get instant resources, etc ?
would really appreciate it
the author of this topic laurrencepro have realized his first Hack . It works but when I try to close, then open normally without charles, BYM always error after loading "oops, something broke!" Seems that my account is corrupted. How can I do? please HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!
what do u use to compile back the file? i used the tutorial here on pvp but the file doesnt wotk. i decompiled an recompiled without canginf anything and it doesnt work, the game is loading but it remains blank page, i can see friends and stuff, also i can check atack log , but no game
[pk2 editing] hitcount color editing 08/16/2018 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies Hey guys,
i have a question and i hope i find any help here.
When you attack a mob in silkroad, white numbers indicate the amount of damage you dealed to the mob. Now i want to change these white numbers to another color (e.g. blue).
The numbers itself (as .ddj images) can be found in media.pk2/interface/hitcount. Now I extracted them from media.pk2, converted them to .jpg, changed the color, converted them back to .ddj and placed them back into the .media.pk2.
Sadly w/o any...
[Map Editing ] 03/09/2011 - Shaiya - 5 Replies How do i edit maps with words etc :P
lol !!! look my editing please !!! 02/19/2011 - EO Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 4 Replies please comment on my casual my editing !!!
Packet Editing Or CSV Editing That Is The Question! 11/25/2008 - Dekaron - 17 Replies Well I'd just like to know what people like better packet or csv editing? I'll be the first to post a opinion, its easy to edit csv's if u got the already edited ones like I do, but like it was said in other threads, less lag and less dc's if u edit the packet file......
It's simple to edit csv's tho and make it work for the game, and its alot easier to read considering its seperated by line but some people can't seem to get it to work like how they were told!! so for them packet editing...
Need help editing CSV 02/28/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies Well this is a Screenshot of what my share/ai/info looks like when I open it, yet when I open others theres has all the values like when you want to edit WinHex for vac hack.
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb283/aaronhus e/shizzzzz.jpg
What am I doing wrong?
Also, how do I change AI using .csv file editing, i really want to know :(
Ok i think im getting to know how to do this know, do you look up at the top where it gives the order its in, then I just find where AIKey is?...