Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Discussion on Hero Online Hellfire Bot within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 03/17/2016, 19:21   #286

elite*gold: 0
I think its better to aim for private server, the netgame version is pure **** and prove that will be Pure **** in Future..

Pay to win
Bugs
Low on Events
Retarded Support
shity updates..

The game is awesome but it has to change ne publisher, or private server to be made..
Old 03/18/2016, 00:21   #287

you guys are totally kidding me right? i mean are you guys still waiting for bot? he can't even bypass xcrap lol you know what? if you can't even afford aid tonics just quit game it's over!
Old 03/19/2016, 02:42   #288

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleThing View Post
you guys are totally kidding me right? i mean are you guys still waiting for bot? he can't even bypass xcrap lol you know what? if you can't even afford aid tonics just quit game it's over!
Haha man, if u r not waiting for bot then why are you here checking this post ?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/21/2016, 15:10   #289

bypassing xtrap is really difficult for hero since its implendend in the client, shuting/suspending or modifying it causes the game to crush in 5~10 mins, the only way for an automated scrip to work on it is coding around the virtual key protection, which is very difficult, so i suggest you to stop waiting for a bot
Old 03/22/2016, 01:43   #290

For those who have been wondering, I have had the bot testing ingame for the last 5 weeks, on varying servers and characters. I have shared the character names with a few players so they could talk with me ingame while I was testing. I have been working on a way around the disconnect issue with some success.

Lycce is correct about what happens when you try to pause or shutdown XTrap. The issue is caused by XTrap opening a mem map file that it shares between XTrap and the game. When the game can not access the mem map file (because XTrap is not running) it causes an Error 59 - Shared file not accessable. This mem map file is the cause of the virtual key issue, as it acts as a filter for key input. I have the bot grab the file handle and reassign it so the mem map file stays open.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2016, 15:08   #291

eu tenho um progama que desativa o x-trap
meu skype: thallescintra
fb:facebook.com/iiklouse

By_ Klouse™

I have a program that disable Xtrap
my skype: thallescintra
fb: facebook.com/iiklouse
By_
Klouse ™
Old 03/27/2016, 13:04   #292

We need a way to disable xtrap Completely , Playing hero withowt Cheat Engine and wpe pro testing is like playing another game.. ;x
Old 03/31/2016, 18:15   #293

Sooo Guys.. Now i have to say something!

Im able to Disable Xtrap completly!!
Just diddnt told anyone.. Now i have to leave Hero for a while..

So Im gonna tell you how to Disable Xtrap!

BUT

I just tell you some Tipps on how to :

Just Create a program that is able to Suspend and Resume Processes!
Cos if u google for a Public one Xtrap know these programms.. so it will alert and close Hero!!!

If you write ur own one its undetected for Xtrap, like i did.

And ull need Process Hacker !!

Its bad Quality cos i made in 5min..

I doesnt tell u how to code ur own program.. Its just a tipp and if u google a bit u might be able to use
Multi Client, Cheat Engine, WPE Pro, Write ur own bot to safe Aids..

So karraksc! Write ur bot and show Netgame thats not PAY TO WIN!
Its Bot/Hack to win if u know what i mean :P
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2016, 03:31   #294

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngonnui5000 View Post
Haha man, if u r not waiting for bot then why are you here checking this post ?
its been long time i checked for answers and why the fck do u care? anyway are u still waiting for a bot? are u really that desperate? lol i saw a video with exp bug why dont u do it? fck bot he still cant bypass xcrap anyway hahaha let me tell u something, dont waste ur fcking time and quit from this idiot game if u have a brain
Old 04/02/2016, 01:57   #295

I'm still patiently waiting, playing the game a few days weekly and if and when this bot comes out I can just grind 24/7 and head for darkness.
Old 04/26/2016, 02:15   #296

Hey folks today I landed on a hero 'launcher.exe' and 'hero.exe' which are simply modified versions of the original which launch the game 100% fine allows you to go in and tamper around for 5-10 minutes before getting caught by a xtrap check.
here is a link to the youtube video that shows what to do
Its virus free i already checked so no worries there,
using this launcher you can run stuff like hellfire bot (kinda) and cheat engine or packet editors...again for 5-10 min only
I dont know if it's any help and I'm sure karraksc has already accomplished briefly disabling xtrap, but for anyone who wants to tamper a little, use the downloads provided in the description on that youtube video and just replace the original files (make a back up of launcher.exe and hero.exe first)
Old 05/05/2016, 03:40   #297

Update:

Am finally able to start back working on updating Hellfire to work with the new patch. Will be working on it so I can finish before having to go on the next round of tests.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/02/2016, 02:51   #298

I know it's been a while since the last working update. I am having to recode the bot from the ground up.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/12/2016, 00:42   #299

What's the status now Karraksc?
Old 07/13/2016, 22:54   #300

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoogleAxeMan View Post
I am sharing from another site. Use at your own risk I am not responsible if you get caught and lose your account. Instuctions are simple hook with injector and it will modifiy your hero client to bug the aid. You will have to go to character select to stop the bot after you have stated aid. F5 for hunting aid menu. To stop reload character and it will work fine. I had to use winzip to unpack it. ---Password is "Noobpower"--- Happy Hacking.

Virus Scan- 0/49
DO NOT TRY DOWNLOADING THIS FILE!!! THE FILES ARE INFECTED WITH A VIRUS!!!

The scan I did at VirusTotal on the files:
Injector_v4.1_wDLL.exe - VirusTotal would not allow it to upload due to virus attached to it.

Injectme.dll

Grid.dll

Again, I must warn everybody viewing this forum group. Do NOT download ANY files except those from my private server, . I can not control any files from other sites, nor can I ensure them to be virus-free.

I am still working on an update to Hellfire, although it is going slower than I had planned (not easy to type code with one hand in a cast).

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots