Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Old   #271

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycce View Post
I wonder how you made the keyboard input work. Since the xtrap is blocking any virtual keystokes sent to the client from 3rd party software. Give a hint on private message if you don't want to share it publicly. I want to fix my Inventory Trash Cleaning bot. I could share it aswell if I manage to make it work =)
Share it. I'm sure it would get used 8^D

Old   #272

Quote:
Originally Posted by hofmannd167 View Post
Es wird ein wenig Inhalt Datensatz mit Punkt für Punkt Informationen der Fähigkeiten auf Ihre Skillbar produzieren. Wenn Sie den Datensatz vornehmen, senden sie bitte mir so schnell wie möglich, so dass ich dies beleuchten können.

Translated:
It will produce a little content record with point by point information of the skills on your Crit. If you make the record, please send me as soon as possible so that I can shed light on this.
If I'm reading your question right, yes, that is what SkillScan does. It reads the skillbar, records the ID and name for each slot. Originally, it also made a copy of the text description of each skill as well so I'd know what the skill did and what stats it affected.

Wenn ich lese Ihre Frage richtig, ja, das ist, was SkillScan tut. Es liest die skillbar, zeichnet die ID und einen Namen für jeden Slot. Ursprünglich machte auch eine Kopie der Beschreibung der einzelnen Fähigkeiten und so würde ich wissen, was das Geschick tat und was stats davon betroffen.

Old   #273

Very glad to hear you're making progress, all the power to yea!
Old   #274

do you think release a new version soon ?

Old   #275

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickers59 View Post
do you think release a new version soon ?
I have the bot working in game, although there are a couple of things I don't like about how it is working and am trying to fix. A minor quirk that wouldn't be noticed if only 20-30 people were doing it, but could become noticeable if 100+ people were doing it.
Old   #276

I need your bot , please help me , I'm out of money to buy aid tonic . I need your bot
Old   #277

ETA Karraksc
Old   #278

what time to coming new version ?
Old   #279

lololol fail hacker can't even crack such a thing xcrap
Old   #280

I've been away from the house for several weeks, and working remotely. I still have one quirk to lock down before I release the bot publicly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleThing View Post
I see you tossing troll bait, but I haven't seen you sending any useful suggestions on getting around it, to speed up the dev time.

They are not using the normal XTrap, but the CE version which is a combination of XTrap(encoded into the game itself, and running like a firewall) , Themida AND WinLicense. I had to work around the Themida and WinLicense encryption so I could access the game itself, then I was able to modify the XTrap code.

Notice, I said MODIFY not DISABLE. The game polls XTrap to see if it is running (approx. every 10-15 minutes). If XTrap is paused or not running, the game shuts down. I had to track down the code that does the polling and disable the checks.
Old   #281

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLittleThing View Post
^^Rude man, if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all,

Hello Karraksc, not that you have any affiliation but there has been recently people exploiting the game for personal usage apparently 1 hitting monsters going from 1-100 in a day then selling there souls. so I have no idea how theyre doing this, but whoever it is must have something figured out that your looking for in making your hellfire bot, people have started working around this upgraded version of xtrap.
Keep us posted I'm itching for your aid tool again haha :P thanks man!
Old   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by caruso26 View Post
^^Rude man, if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all,

Hello Karraksc, not that you have any affiliation but there has been recently people exploiting the game for personal usage apparently 1 hitting monsters going from 1-100 in a day then selling there souls. so I have no idea how theyre doing this, but whoever it is must have something figured out that your looking for in making your hellfire bot, people have started working around this upgraded version of xtrap.
Keep us posted I'm itching for your aid tool again haha :P thanks man!
Do you remember the Level Jump Event back in 2012, that let you jump to Divine with a pill? I've seen a couple of them given out on MGames PC Café this week.

I'm almost finished re-compiling the Hero Client with the patches to work around XTrap. Once that is done, I'll be sending out an update.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #283

Yea I do remember that divine boost event, Interesting info about the Mgame PC Cafe, I suppose those are only available to the few people who can access those PCs. Either way with hellfire BOT working players can aim for darkness without having to stress over AID tonic timers.
Old   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by caruso26 View Post
Yea I do remember that divine boost event, Interesting info about the Mgame PC Cafe, I suppose those are only available to the few people who can access those PCs. Either way with hellfire BOT working players can aim for darkness without having to stress over AID tonic timers.
The GMs removed the PC Cafe NPCs from the US servers to cut down on ppl doing that.

Ok, folks. This is what I have ready so far and what I am still working on:

1. Game Client without Themida/WinLicense protections ready

2. Hellfire working on every class (Except Monk)
(the bot works fine but locks up when you try changing buff options on 1 of of 5 monks. Still trying to track that one down.)
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #285

So There is an easy way to play without Xtrap in game but it leads to get disconnected after 10 minutes , any thoughts on how to prevent this from happening so often ??? Your bot works fine without xtrap !!!

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots