Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online Hellfire Bot

Discussion on Hero Online Hellfire Bot within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 11/26/2015, 23:41   #256

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lycce View Post
karraksc, do you know any way for disabling that xtrap, it used to be really easy with process manager, but it looks like it became good anti-cheat. The problem is that the xtrap runs now later then usually, and it wont let me suspend it. Ive tried couple of ways, and they work, but the game crushes in few mins... If you do, please let me know. I have good macro-based bot that I can share, if you can't fix yours =)
I'm testing several ideas right now on how to work around it, with some success. I just have to update the bot to work around it, but it will take a bit to finish.

Please post a link to your macro so people can hunt until I can get hellfire back online.

XTrap starts up first when you hit START on the launcher, then shuts down. Once Hero starts up and gets logged in, XTrap starts back up. The XTrap server (separate from NetGame) then sends a check about every 5 minutes to see if XTrap is still running, and if it isn't, XTrap shuts Hero down.

I made a backup copy the old Hero.exe and Launcher.exe files before letting the game update, then copied the old files over the ones with XTrap. I can log in and run Hellfire for about 5 minutes, then it crashes when XTrap polls the game (finally caught a packet when it happened to look at)
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/27/2015, 19:54   #257

I can not open any macro, because any program that is open, the Xtrap detects and closes. I need some way to disable Xtrap
Old 11/28/2015, 21:45   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by karraksc View Post
I'm testing several ideas right now on how to work around it, with some success. I just have to update the bot to work around it, but it will take a bit to finish.

Please post a link to your macro so people can hunt until I can get hellfire back online.

XTrap starts up first when you hit START on the launcher, then shuts down. Once Hero starts up and gets logged in, XTrap starts back up. The XTrap server (separate from NetGame) then sends a check about every 5 minutes to see if XTrap is still running, and if it isn't, XTrap shuts Hero down.

I made a backup copy the old Hero.exe and Launcher.exe files before letting the game update, then copied the old files over the ones with XTrap. I can log in and run Hellfire for about 5 minutes, then it crashes when XTrap polls the game (finally caught a packet when it happened to look at)
I'm pretty much on the same progress, I made backups aswell of the old files and I managed to run few scripts that can run over xtrap. Im testing it right now. I made a simple bot on autoit, still fixing some things but its working fine. I wonder did you find any way to send keys to the updated hero client, since they imported some keysend blocking on it. Sadly with the old client, I can run the game for about 5~10 mins aswell.
Old 11/30/2015, 22:57   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by lycce View Post
I'm pretty much on the same progress, I made backups aswell of the old files and I managed to run few scripts that can run over xtrap. Im testing it right now. I made a simple bot on autoit, still fixing some things but its working fine. I wonder did you find any way to send keys to the updated hero client, since they imported some keysend blocking on it. Sadly with the old client, I can run the game for about 5~10 mins aswell.
Making headway. I have the bot reading the game memory, just need to work out the kinks in the key sending routines. Then comes the testing ....
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/05/2015, 18:10   #260

I hope you get a Bypass for X-Trap cos I wasted now 3 days for nothing....

I found if I activate for example Cheat Engine and Wait until the X-Trap Mail Dissapear itself..
Then im able to use Sendkey commands.. This mean the Security is broke for about 5min..
Old 12/05/2015, 22:47   #261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shishidump View Post
I hope you get a Bypass for X-Trap cos I wasted now 3 days for nothing....

I found if I activate for example Cheat Engine and Wait until the X-Trap Mail Dissapear itself..
Then im able to use Sendkey commands.. This mean the Security is broke for about 5min..
I think I found out why that works. When you run the Launcher, it starts up XTrap. Then XTrap runs its updater before starting Hero, Finally, to keep from interfering with the Hero startup, XTrap shuts down.

Here's the kicker:
Netgame bundled the XTrap code INTO the game itself, which is why it has a pause. It doesn't need an external call to load XTrap because it calls the routines from inside the game. As long as you keep your memory reads short, (open, read, close) the game is fine with you reading the memory.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/12/2015, 13:30   #262

karraksc do you think that you can pass the xtrap? i'd like to use your bot
(using macro is not good enough)
Old 12/13/2015, 13:11   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.cure View Post
karraksc do you think that you can pass the xtrap? i'd like to use your bot
(using macro is not good enough)
Working as fast as I can.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/25/2015, 03:56   #264

pls give us an update how far are you with the bot?
Old 12/27/2015, 12:03   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantasialand1234 View Post
pls give us an update how far are you with the bot?
I am making progress, though not as fast as I had hoped. This version of XTrap is not the normal one I've seen in the past. Recently the company that makes XTrap bought a company that makes a industry strength firewall, and they have combined the two to make XTrap Premium. On top of that, they have started using WinLicense to protect the game from being modded. Finding a way to tunnel thru the firewall is proving to be a challenge.

For all of you playing Hero Plus, you can thank Haxor ingame for shouting in the chats about how "broken" the security was on the game and getting the GMs attention.
Old 01/02/2016, 18:30   #266

I have the bot working, and testing it ingame now. Once I get a couple things ironed out, I'll post a release.
Old 01/03/2016, 10:34   #267

nice i need your bot
thanks for your job
Old 01/04/2016, 00:07   #268

have you ever thought about not release newer versions public? so they cant patch
Old 01/05/2016, 07:25   #269

Quote:
Originally Posted by b.cure View Post
have you ever thought about not release newer versions public? so they cant patch
8^D If I didn't release it here, where would you find it? lol 8^D They are going to continue to patch the game whether I post it public or not. My success so far depended on keeping a low profile in-game so they would have no reason to increase the security. I accomplished this by making the bot as undetectable as I could, timing commands so it seemed as if a person (actually imitating how I play) were at the keyboard actually grinding.

If I were to take it to a private site for releases, it would cost me hosting fees and spend admin time to keep up with it. To do that, I would have to start charging a fee to cover the hosting costs. I have been coding Hellfire for my own use, and sharing it without cost, except for my time, because I enjoy the challenge of puzzles.
Old 01/09/2016, 10:04   #270

I wonder how you made the keyboard input work. Since the xtrap is blocking any virtual keystokes sent to the client from 3rd party software. Give a hint on private message if you don't want to share it publicly. I want to fix my Inventory Trash Cleaning bot. I could share it aswell if I manage to make it work =)

Tags
hellfire, hero online, mjsbots